Israel Hid Discovery of Muslim Prayer Room Near Excavation Site

riyazbhat

Fully agree with the comments from American Muslim. We all have a part to play and th Jews are there to play their part. :wasalam:

loveislam1

Abraham was the one man chosen by God, to spread the word that God is one
Exactly!

He submitted himself to the will of ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala. He was neither a "Christian" nor a "Jew".

I am surprised by your comments about NK, a organization who wants to see that the "wrongs are righted" so to speak the wrongs commited by by the PM Balford and his "advisors" who gave over "madated land" ultimately giving hegemony to Europeans and NOT the indegenous population of Palestine....

Why would the last sentence be shocking coming from a muslim?

F

fabs

Yes no-one disputes that. He was neither a Christian, a Muslim or a Jew back then when God spoke to him. He was the chosen person by God to spread the news of HIM THAT IS, THAT IS ONE , ( as well as who later founded the nation of Israel, Abraham that is).

The Neturei Karta are a bunch of backward fatalists that think the Diaspora has to last until the end of time. Obviously it hasn't. They stood alongside Ahmadinejad while he denied the Holocaust ever took place. Should I think any better of them?

The sentence was shocking from someone on this forum because it sort of recognizes that Israel is there and that it will have a role to play.

aliwali

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
I think most educated people would take issue with the idea that the Kotel is apart of Al-Aqsa when Solomons temple was built 2000 years ago, long before Islam.
Yes its a shame they didn't tell anyone about what they found but its interesting that they found it.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
not quite. splitting hairs i know. what i meant was that for whatever reason allah (swt) allows this situation. just look at your own Torah in the book of Ayyub (Job, PBUH). the latter part of those writings is Allah supposedly putting someone in their place for questioning His actions. Personally, I'm just in this world for a little while , and I have no need or desire to question why He does anything.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

one thing note is what all these Words Means like

JEWS = Believe in the Religion Known As Judaism

CRISTIANS = Cristianity Comes From the One followed Christ teachings

MUSLIMS = The One Who Submitted to Islam , here i will like to point out that Islam means to Submit in Peace, Sincerity, to the will of Allah and in one god.

So look back and see did Prophet Jessus Christ (AS) Exsist Before Prophet Moses , NO

then Did Prophet Moses (AS) Exsist Before Prophet Lot (AS) No.

Did Prophet Lot (AS) Excist Before Prophet Adam (AS)

the conclusion is they Belive in Islam = Muslim = Believe in one God

Arent Some sects of Cristians having Jesus Christ Statue , Arent They doin Pagan Worshiping (Associating Partners to Allah) , Are Today Jews Following any more in one God and if they do then they will be called Muslim. so to Understand if All Prophets were Muslim or not we should look to what they worship and what does their Religion means.

Any misatake Please Forgive me As I am you Brother in Islam..

Salaam Allaikum

F

fabs

Salaam Allaikum

one thing note is what all these Words Means like

JEWS = Believe in the Religion Known As Judaism

CRISTIANS = Cristianity Comes From the One followed Christ teachings

MUSLIMS = The One Who Submitted to Islam , here i will like to point out that Islam means to Submit in Peace, Sincerity, to the will of Allah and in one god.

So look back and see did Prophet Jessus Christ (AS) Exsist Before Prophet Moses , NO

then Did Prophet Moses (AS) Exsist Before Prophet Lot (AS) No.

Did Prophet Lot (AS) Excist Before Prophet Adam (AS)

the conclusion is they Belive in Islam = Muslim = Believe in one God

Arent Some sects of Cristians having Jesus Christ Statue , Arent They doin Pagan Worshiping (Associating Partners to Allah) , Are Today Jews Following any more in one God and if they do then they will be called Muslim. so to Understand if All Prophets were Muslim or not we should look to what they worship and what does their Religion means.

Any misatake Please Forgive me As I am you Brother in Islam..

Salaam Allaikum

All Muslims are monotheists, not all monotheists are Muslims. So you can't call all believe in one God ISLAM. Since that Islam to my mind was founded by Mohammed, I couldn't seriously consider Abraham, Moses, Solomon and Jesus Muslims.

loveislam1

Fabs may ALLAH reward your search and questioning with right guidance

By your very definition Abraham was the one man chosen by God, to spread the word that God is one Abraham is a muslim, one who submitted himself to GOD, isnt that what ALL of the propehts did? Islam or Muslim the pronoun was not introduced until Muhammed salalhu alahi wa salam yes, however, all prophets submitted themselves to GOD alone, hence why we call them muslim.

For instance a muathan-is "one who calls prayer"

the mu is "one who"

so a muslim is "one who submits himself to GOD" which all prophets did.

Ok so you deny that the only book Quran AL Karim the only book in history that has been memorized cover to cover by millions is fabricated work of an unlettered man?

And if you are "Jewish" I use that word in parenthases because I am using the term as it was INTENDED as an ethnicity not a religion.....you do not at all believe in the miraculous conception of Jesus ali salam therefore deny the history of Maryam may GOD be pleased with her?

What is even more ironic for me is this:

Muslims beleive in the return of Jesus ali salat wa salam, while Jews rejected him all together his history and his future return, and yet Christians and Jews are protectors of one another, truly subhanallah!

There is no GOD but ALLAH and Muhammed saallahu alahi wa salam is his servant and messenger.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Fabs I am sorry to say but you really have a big problem. Its sad that you are so consfused. I hope you get rid of that soon insha Allah Taala.
Meanwhile you read these thread about WHO IS ALLAH and WHAT IS A MUSLIM
PLEASE DO READ THEM
Its funny that you seem to say something which you dont act upon. If you really try to know about Islam and Muslims you wont remark like the way you have said in your posts.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Arent Jews still Waiting for someone if i am not Mistaken it is Messiah Or something Else. Who Already Came and Went Long Ago ,and Who was ISA (JESUS) AS . Even Crisitans are Waiting for A Prophet . Who Came And Went Long Ago Who Was Muhammed (SAWS).

And ya ISA(JESSUS) AS Will Return After Mahdi (A Leader to Lead and Unite Muslims) .

Salaam Allaikum.

F

fabs

Fabs may ALLAH reward your search and questioning with right guidance

By your very definition Abraham was the one man chosen by God, to spread the word that God is one Abraham is a muslim, one who submitted himself to GOD, isnt that what ALL of the propehts did? Islam or Muslim the pronoun was not introduced until Muhammed salalhu alahi wa salam yes, however, all prophets submitted themselves to GOD alone, hence why we call them muslim.

For instance a muathan-is "one who calls prayer"

the mu is "one who"

so a muslim is "one who submits himself to GOD" which all prophets did.

Ok so you deny that the only book Quran AL Karim the only book in history that has been memorized cover to cover by millions is fabricated work of an unlettered man?

And if you are "Jewish" I use that word in parenthases because I am using the term as it was INTENDED as an ethnicity not a religion.....you do not at all believe in the miraculous conception of Jesus ali salam therefore deny the history of Maryam may GOD be pleased with her?

What is even more ironic for me is this:

Muslims beleive in the return of Jesus ali salat wa salam, while Jews rejected him all together his history and his future return, and yet Christians and Jews are protectors of one another, truly subhanallah!

There is no GOD but ALLAH and Muhammed saallahu alahi wa salam is his servant and messenger.

No, I don't agree with people labeling all the prophets I believe in after their religion. Hence I don't agree those Prophets were 'Muslims' to use the term.
They submitted themselves to God, of course, but that doesn't make them Muslims in my eyes. Quite frankly, that goes contrary to my beliefs. Did Jesus not drink wine? I think not...

People have learnt songs, movies and other ritual poems by heart, it doesn't necessarily mean there is anything sacred about them.

As I'm not a Muslim, there is no reason why I should believe that the Quran is divine scripture straight from God. Mohammed on the contrary was quite 'lettered', he knew of Christianity and Judaism and was obviously deeply inspired by them. The idea of Jesus being the Messiah obviously came from the Christians as a way to give a certain 'completeness' to the Koran.
Jesus Christ was a great man who cared for the sick and challenged the Pharisees and the religious norms back then.

There's no need to burst into a tirade at the end...

F

fabs

Salaam Allaikum

Arent Jews still Waiting for someone if i am not Mistaken it is Messiah Or something Else. Who Already Came and Went Long Ago ,and Who was ISA (JESUS) AS . Even Crisitans are Waiting for A Prophet . Who Came And Went Long Ago Who Was Muhammed (SAWS).

And ya ISA(JESSUS) AS Will Return After Mahdi (A Leader to Lead and Unite Muslims) .

Salaam Allaikum.

The Jews wait for the Messiah who would bring all of them back to the Holy Land and rebuild the Temple of Solomon, bringing forth a new order and the kingdom of God on Earth.

The Christians wait for Armageddon, the second coming of Christ where the wicked shall perish and the righteous rise up to heaven.

As I've said, Mohammed brought monotheism to the Arabs, inspired by Christianity and Judaism. That's what I believe.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I am not asking you to believe what I believe. I am asking you to look into Islam through a Muslim's perspective not through a blind man's eye. Nobody is trying to put you with his or her belief. There are Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Jews in this site. Are we forcing them to be muslims?
I am not forcing you to believe in Islam but learn Islam through what the muslims believe. In that way you will know what is the Quran and Sunnah, how we believe and work upon that, why we believe in it? Ofcourse that will not make you a muslim but you will know the muslims and overall ISLAM more better.
I hope you get that.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
fabs

I Havent Seen Any Religion Book Where God Has Challenged People . In Quran Theres is The Challange To Those People Who Are in Doubt that Islam is From Muhammed (SAWS) And Not Allah (GOD) . it says

If You Are in Doubt Concerning that Which we Have Sent down (Quran) to Our Slave (Muhammed Peace be Upon him). Then Produce a Surah (Chapter) of the Like Thereof and Call Witness(Supporters and Helpers) Besides Allah, If You are Truthfull.

2: 23 Surah Al Baqarah

But If You do it not, and You can never do it, then Fear the Fire (HELL). Whose Fuel is Men and Stones, Prepared for the Disbelievers

2 :24 Surah Al Baqarah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The Jews wait for the Messiah who would bring all of them back to the Holy Land and rebuild the Temple of Solomon, bringing forth a new order and the kingdom of God on Earth.

The Christians wait for Armageddon, the second coming of Christ where the wicked shall perish and the righteous rise up to heaven.

As I've said, Mohammed brought monotheism to the Arabs, inspired by Christianity and Judaism. That's what I believe.

You can believe in whatever you like. In fact you can start your people of followers. Inspired by the major religions of the world, bring your own book etc etc.

Will that make any sense?

Important thing is not to believe whatever you like but believe in what is the truth.

I dont want to speak about the remarks you made about Judaism or CHristianity. But I hope you remove your statement what you mentioned about Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). He was not inspired by Christianity or Judaism? Do you know what it means to be inspired by? I wish I could provide the video I watched by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat. If you can watch some of his videos with an open heart and mind, you would learn a lot.

F

fabs

fabs

I Havent Seen Any Religion Book Where God Has Challenged People . In Quran Theres is The Challange To Those People Who Are in Doubt that Islam is From Muhammed (SAWS) And Not Allah (GOD) . it says

If You Are in Doubt Concerning that Which we Have Sent down (Quran) to Our Slave (Muhammed Peace be Upon him). Then Produce a Surah (Chapter) of the Like Thereof and Call Witness(Supporters and Helpers) Besides Allah, If You are Truthfull.

2: 23 Surah Al Baqarah

But If You do it not, and You can never do it, then Fear the Fire (HELL). Whose Fuel is Men and Stones, Prepared for the Disbelievers

2 :24 Surah Al Baqarah

I was just reading the surah and verse in my Translated Version.
I'm not sure what the challenge is though. If compiled by the same set of people of course only the same set of people could produce something similar.

loveislam1

Fabs,
Muhammed was not "inspired" by Christianiaty nor Judaism, Quran is the direct word of GOD given to Muhammed salalhu alahi wa salam through the angel gabriel. No I dont expect you to believe what we beleive autmotically, I pray for your guidance based on your intention that only ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala can see and know and truly only HE can guide you.... not us.

Tirad? I was just stating factual things that are amazing to me that increase my own level of iman. inshallah

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Al-Kafiroon
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: O disbelievers! (1) I worship not that which ye worship; (2) Nor worship ye that which I worship. (3) And I shall not worship that which ye worship. (4) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (5) Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. (6)

It doesn't look like this is getting anywhere so lets just leave it at that.​

F

fabs

You can believe in whatever you like. In fact you can start your people of followers. Inspired by the major religions of the world, bring your own book etc etc.

Will that make any sense?

Important thing is not to believe whatever you like but believe in what is the truth.

I dont want to speak about the remarks you made about Judaism or CHristianity. But I hope you remove your statement what you mentioned about Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). He was not inspired by Christianity or Judaism? Do you know what it means to be inspired by? I wish I could provide the video I watched by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat. If you can watch some of his videos with an open heart and mind, you would learn a lot.

No I will not retract it, as that's the way it seems to me. Back then those were the 2 main dominant religions in the region (apart for polytheism, ancestor worship, and idolatry). There were many Jewish tribes in the region, the Roman Empire had become Christian... Thats the historical background I keep in mind.