Israel Hid Discovery of Muslim Prayer Room Near Excavation Site

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Fabs

You are Reading Translation and not real Quran ..

Real Quran is in Classical Arabic (Fussa)

The Translator Translates differently..

Its the same as Ingil Which was Translated and now The Translation is Known as Bible.

I am Usin Noble Quran.

But I Ususally Use Quran Trannslation in Roman English.. If You Want I can Write From thier..

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was just reading the surah and verse in my Translated Version.
I'm not sure what the challenge is though. If compiled by the same set of people of course only the same set of people could produce something similar.
Hi there

The verses of the Qur'an dealing with the challenge are given below …

"If the Mankind and the Jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another."
(Qur'an 17:88)

“And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed From time to time to Our Servant, then produce a Surrah Like thereunto; And call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, If your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot –And of a surely you cannot. Then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones – Which is prepared for those who reject Faith.”
(Al-Qur’an 2:23-24)

Ever since the Qur'an was revealed, fourteen centuries ago, no one has been able to produce a single chapter like the chapters of the Qur'an in their beauty, eloquence, splendor, wise legislation, true information, true prophecy, and other perfect attributes.

Also, note that the smallest chapter in the Qur'an (Chapter 108) is only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet this challenge, then or today. Some of the disbelieving Arabs who were enemies of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) tried to meet this challenge to prove that Muhammad (PBUH) was not a true prophet, but they failed to do so.

To further stress this challenge; Surrah Al Kawthar in the Qur'an, it is the smallest Surrah in the Holy Qur'an, and is composed of only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet the challenge to produce one Surrah like the chapters of the Holy Qur'an.

"Indeed We have given you Al Kawthar (heavenly fountain), So pray to your Lord (Allah), and sacrifice to Him, Surely the who hates you, is the one cut off.

Another example of the challenge of Qur'an is that Allah (Most Gracious) has foretold in the Qur'an some event that later came to pass, like the victory of the Romans over the Persians within three to nine years after the Romans were defeated by the Persians. God has said in the Qur'an:

" The Romans have been defeated in the nearest land (to the Arabian Peninsula), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious within bedd’ (three to nine) years..."
(Qur'an, 30:2-4)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I will not retract it, as that's the way it seems to me. Back then those were the 2 main dominant religions in the region (apart for polytheism, ancestor worship, and idolatry). There were many Jewish tribes in the region, the Roman Empire had become Christian... Thats the historical background I keep in mind.
Hi again

We should keep in mind that:

1. There was no Arabic translation of the Bible available during the Prophet’s time. For a detailed account of this subject, read the article: Is The Bible Really The Source of The Qur’an?
Ernst Würthwein informs us in his book, The Text Of The Old Testament:
“With the victory of Islam the use of Arabic spread widely and for Jews and Christians in the conquered lands it became the language of daily life. This gave rise to the need of Arabic versions of the Bible, which need was met by a number of versions mainly independent and concerned primarily for interpretation.” (Ernst Würthwein, The Text Of The Old Testament (Grand Rapids, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1988, pp. 104.)

Thus, the first translations of the Hebrew Bible in Arabic appeared after the advent of Islam. In fact, the oldest dated manuscript of the Old Testament in Arabic dates from the first half of the ninth century.

What about the New Testament?
Sidney H Griffith, who has done extensive research on the appearance of Arabic and the New Testament says:
“The oldest dated manuscript containing the Gospels in Arabic is Sinai Arabic MS 72. Here the text of the four canonical Gospels is marked off according to the lessons of the temporal cycle of the Greek liturgical calendar of the Jerusalem Church. A colophon informs us that the MS was written by Stephen of Ramleh in the year 284 of the Arabs, i.e., 897 AD.” (Sidney H Griffith, The Gospel in Arabic: An Enquiry into Its Appearance in the First Abbasid Century, Oriens Christianus, Volume 69, p. 131-132.)

2. It is well-known that the Prophet did not know how to read or write: he was illiterate. So there was no question of his plagiarizing the Bible, even if an Arabic copy did in fact exist in his time. What then of the charge that he was taught by some Christians?

Allah the Almighty answered the criticism fourteen centuries ago in these verses, which say what means:
*{Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say [aught] of [his own] desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by One Mighty in power.}* (An-Najm 53:2–5)
To deny the divine origin of the Qur’an missionaries claim that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) knew all the sources—Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Hanif and ancient Arab beliefs—before he compiled the Qur’an. However, this ignores the simple fact of his illiteracy that was even acknowledged by the enemies of Islam 1400 years ago. Allah the Almighty also answered this in the Qur’an, when it says what means:
*{And thou wast not [able] to recite a Book before this [Book came] nor art thou [able] to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed would the talkers of vanities have doubted. Nay here are signs self-evident in the hearts of those endowed with knowledge: and none but the unjust reject Our signs.}* (Al-`Ankabut 29:48–49).
Despite all this, the missionaries have been repeating the same arguments, hoping to mislead the gullible. It was common knowledge in Makkah that the Prophet was illiterate, and there is no record of the pagan Arabs in Makkah accusing Muhammad (peace be upon him) of not being illiterate.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

I Know One Case When One Weird Guy Tried to Challange and Started Defining Elephant Lol . What was he Thinking. There have been many people Who Tried But Failed.

Salaam allaikum

F

fabs

Hi there

The verses of the Qur'an dealing with the challenge are given below …

"If the Mankind and the Jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another."
(Qur'an 17:88)

“And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed From time to time to Our Servant, then produce a Surrah Like thereunto; And call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, If your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot –And of a surely you cannot. Then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones – Which is prepared for those who reject Faith.”
(Al-Qur’an 2:23-24)

Ever since the Qur'an was revealed, fourteen centuries ago, no one has been able to produce a single chapter like the chapters of the Qur'an in their beauty, eloquence, splendor, wise legislation, true information, true prophecy, and other perfect attributes.

Also, note that the smallest chapter in the Qur'an (Chapter 108) is only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet this challenge, then or today. Some of the disbelieving Arabs who were enemies of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) tried to meet this challenge to prove that Muhammad (PBUH) was not a true prophet, but they failed to do so.

To further stress this challenge; Surrah Al Kawthar in the Qur'an, it is the smallest Surrah in the Holy Qur'an, and is composed of only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet the challenge to produce one Surrah like the chapters of the Holy Qur'an.

"Indeed We have given you Al Kawthar (heavenly fountain), So pray to your Lord (Allah), and sacrifice to Him, Surely the who hates you, is the one cut off.

Another example of the challenge of Qur'an is that Allah (Most Gracious) has foretold in the Qur'an some event that later came to pass, like the victory of the Romans over the Persians within three to nine years after the Romans were defeated by the Persians. God has said in the Qur'an:

" The Romans have been defeated in the nearest land (to the Arabian Peninsula), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious within bedd’ (three to nine) years..."
(Qur'an, 30:2-4)

Had it been written by God, I'm sure He could have done better than '3 TO 9' years and been more precise.
Yes apparently the Koran is a poetic masterpiece, that's why it took so long to compile. Mohammed didn't write it down overnight or in the next few days or weeks did he?
Of course noones been able to compile something similar, for fear of being stoned to death for blasphemy. As for the 'disbelieving' Arabs, I'm sure that the dispute was rather solved by arms than ideas by trying to write a second holy book.

F

fabs

Hi again

We should keep in mind that:

1. There was no Arabic translation of the Bible available during the Prophet’s time. For a detailed account of this subject, read the article: Is The Bible Really The Source of The Qur’an?
Ernst Würthwein informs us in his book, The Text Of The Old Testament:
“With the victory of Islam the use of Arabic spread widely and for Jews and Christians in the conquered lands it became the language of daily life. This gave rise to the need of Arabic versions of the Bible, which need was met by a number of versions mainly independent and concerned primarily for interpretation.” (Ernst Würthwein, The Text Of The Old Testament (Grand Rapids, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1988, pp. 104.)

Thus, the first translations of the Hebrew Bible in Arabic appeared after the advent of Islam. In fact, the oldest dated manuscript of the Old Testament in Arabic dates from the first half of the ninth century.

What about the New Testament?
Sidney H Griffith, who has done extensive research on the appearance of Arabic and the New Testament says:
“The oldest dated manuscript containing the Gospels in Arabic is Sinai Arabic MS 72. Here the text of the four canonical Gospels is marked off according to the lessons of the temporal cycle of the Greek liturgical calendar of the Jerusalem Church. A colophon informs us that the MS was written by Stephen of Ramleh in the year 284 of the Arabs, i.e., 897 AD.” (Sidney H Griffith, The Gospel in Arabic: An Enquiry into Its Appearance in the First Abbasid Century, Oriens Christianus, Volume 69, p. 131-132.)

2. It is well-known that the Prophet did not know how to read or write: he was illiterate. So there was no question of his plagiarizing the Bible, even if an Arabic copy did in fact exist in his time. What then of the charge that he was taught by some Christians?

Allah the Almighty answered the criticism fourteen centuries ago in these verses, which say what means:
*{Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say [aught] of [his own] desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by One Mighty in power.}* (An-Najm 53:2–5)
To deny the divine origin of the Qur’an missionaries claim that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) knew all the sources—Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Hanif and ancient Arab beliefs—before he compiled the Qur’an. However, this ignores the simple fact of his illiteracy that was even acknowledged by the enemies of Islam 1400 years ago. Allah the Almighty also answered this in the Qur’an, when it says what means:
*{And thou wast not [able] to recite a Book before this [Book came] nor art thou [able] to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed would the talkers of vanities have doubted. Nay here are signs self-evident in the hearts of those endowed with knowledge: and none but the unjust reject Our signs.}* (Al-`Ankabut 29:48–49).
Despite all this, the missionaries have been repeating the same arguments, hoping to mislead the gullible. It was common knowledge in Makkah that the Prophet was illiterate, and there is no record of the pagan Arabs in Makkah accusing Muhammad (peace be upon him) of not being illiterate.

Well I didn't say Mohammed 'copied' the Bible. It's well known that the Bible back then was only in Latin and Greek. However the teachings of the bible, and of Jesus were well known through Roman influence.
And of course the Torah was known about through the Jewish Tribes, even if we were to ignore the fact that there's a Middle-Eastern culture to the Jews and the region back then anyway, making it known to even non-Jews.
Probably this explains why the Koran doesn't contain entire passages from the
Bible as the Christian Bible does of the Torah.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi there

Are you being sarcastic there?!

Anyway, the three to nine years is a translation of the meaning in english for the proper arabic word, which does not say literally that way in arabic.

And Muhammad (saws) did not write it down, it was his trustworthy companions r.a. and it has been passed on to us through so many chains of transmission (mutawatir), for which there is sufficient evidence that noone can acuse them of having made up a lie.

And as for the "fear" that you refer to, you should know that it was for 13 years of the time of Muhammad's (pbuh) prophethood, where he together with other muslims was the one to live under presecution and not vice-versa, until he had to migrate to Medina.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
How Do You Explain the Scientific Things Decribed in Quran.

Like How is baby looking when in the Womb of Mother. and that the Earth is not Round but Slightly Tilted.

if it was a Baduin From desert than Can He Be Scintist then. Think about It.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I didn't say Mohammed 'copied' the Bible. It's well known that the Bible back then was only in Latin and Greek. However the teachings of the bible, and of Jesus were well known through Roman influence.
And of course the Torah was known about through the Jewish Tribes, even if we were to ignore the fact that there's a Middle-Eastern culture to the Jews and the region back then anyway, making it known to even non-Jews.
Probably this explains why the Koran doesn't contain entire passages from the
Bible as the Christian Bible does of the Torah.
Hi,

That is not correct. You forget that the Qur'an says that the Tawrat (Torah) and the Injeel (the Gospel) are the previous Books to previous people from the same Creator Fabs. So if there is common ground shared by the Bible with the Qur'an then it shows that the Bible hasn't been changed there.

F

fabs

Hi,

That is not correct. You forget that the Qur'an says that the Tawrat (Torah) and the Injeel (the Gospel) are the previous Books to previous people from the same Creator Fabs. So if there is common ground shared by the Bible with the Qur'an then it shows that the Bible hasn't been changed there.

I'm not sure what of what I said was incorrect. The Koran doesn't contain direct passages of the Bible, many similar contents and stories of course, but it is a work independant of the original Torah and Gospel.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
The Best Thing Will Be Sit Somewhere And With A Clean Heart ANd Intention Ask God To Guide you. Inshallah May he Guide you.

F

fabs

Hi there

Are you being sarcastic there?!

Anyway, the three to nine years is a translation of the meaning in english for the proper arabic word, which does not say literally that way in arabic.

And Muhammad (saws) did not write it down, it was his trustworthy companions r.a. and it has been passed on to us through so many chains of transmission (mutawatir), for which there is sufficient evidence that noone can acuse them of having made up a lie.

And as for the "fear" that you refer to, you should know that it was for 13 years of the time of Muhammad's (pbuh) prophethood, where he together with other muslims was the one to live under presecution and not vice-versa, until he had to migrate to Medina.

The word meaning 3 to 9 years still is a bit short of precise.
Even assuming it was a divine message, how were his companions infallible to human error when transferring it? Well, enlighten me, what evidence?

I think Mohammed had other things to do than inspect possible 'challenges'.
And when he had the upper hand, any person that opposed him would have been ignored or punished anyway.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
It's not surprising. The mention of any Palestinian population living in Jerusalem is not even mentioned in any school textbooks. They want to keep any historical sites that are solid proof of Muslims living in the region to be kept hidden.

And their propaganda has worked well, many people outside Israel actually think that no Arab/Muslim leader even ever went to Jerusalem!! The picture they try and paint is one that the Ashkenazi (white Europeans) Jews lived in the region all this time..and they officially declared the place Israel in 1948. Let's just forget to mention the millions that were murdered and forced to leave their cities, and the thousands of homes that were destroyed and replaced with "Jewish Only" cities.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Thank you brothers and sisters for your effort. Someone who believes judaism or christianity is the right religion, has taken the rabbis and the monkes as Lords besides Allah.
In the Tora and Injiel (gospel) was guidance and light, but the jews and Christians denied this guidance and light. They altered the Tora and Injiel, because they wanted to follow their own desires like fabian.

If fabian dies as a jew or a christian he will enter Jahanam ( Hell) and he will abide therein forever.

The Prophet Sallalahu 3alaihi wassalem said: "By Him in whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell Fire". [Muslim].

Every prophet that came to the jews they denied him. They denied our prophet moesa (moses) and denied also our prophet Isa ( jesus) May the blessings and peace of Allah be with all the prophets. Do you know they wanted to kill Isa ( Jesus)?

It's their hatred towards the prophet. Don't be astonised by what fabian has written. Allah mentiones exact what's in their heart.

do you know the story of abdullah ibn Salaam. Read the ahadieth wish are mentioned in Sahih el Bukhari.

No. 3674 - Narrated Anas:

When the news of the arrival of the Prophet at Medina reached 'Abdullah bin Salam, he went to him to ask him about certain things, He said, "I am going to ask you about three things which only a Prophet can answer: What is the first sign of The Hour? What is the first food which the people of Paradise will eat? Why does a child attract the similarity to his father or to his mother?" The Prophet replied, "Gabriel has just now informed me of that." ibn salam said, "He (i.e. Gabriel) is the enemy of the Jews amongst the angels. The Prophet said, "As for the first sign of The Hour, it will be a fire that will collect the people from the East to the West. As for the first meal which the people of Paradise will eat, it will be the caudate (extra) lobe of the fish-liver. As for the child, if the man's discharge proceeds the woman's discharge, the child attracts the similarity to the man, and if the woman's discharge proceeds the man's, then the child attracts the similarity to the woman."

On this, 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and that you are the Apostle of Allah." and added, "O Allah's Apostle! Jews invent such lies as make one astonished, so please ask them about me before they know about my conversion to I slam . " The Jews came, and the Prophet said, "What kind of man is 'Abdullah bin Salam among you?" They replied, "The best of us and the son of the best of us and the most superior among us, and the son of the most superior among us. "The Prophet said, "What would you think if 'Abdullah bin Salam should embrace Islam?" They said, "May Allah protect him from that." The Prophet repeated his question and they gave the same answer. Then 'Abdullah came out to them and said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah!" On this, the Jews said, "He is the most wicked among us and the son of the most wicked among us." So they degraded him. On this, he (i.e. 'Abdullah bin Salam) said, "It is this that I was afraid of, O Allah's Apostle.

and more and more ...........................

"And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky…" (6:125).

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatollahi wabaraktoh

F

fabs

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Thank you brothers and sisters for your effort. Someone who believes judaism or christianity is the right religion, has taken the rabbis and the monks as Lords besides Allah.
In the Tora and Injiel (gospel) was guidance and light, but the jews and Christians denied this guidance and light. They altered the Tora and Injiel, because they wanted to follow their own desires like fabian.

If fabian dies as a jew or a christian he will enter Jahanam ( Hell) and he will abide therein forever.

The Prophet Sallalahu 3alaihi wassalem said: "By Him in whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell Fire". [Muslim].

Every prophet that came to the jews they denied him. They denied our prophet moesa (moses) and denied also our prophet Isa ( jesus) May the blessings and peace of Allah be with all the prophets. Do you know they wanted to kill Isa ( Jesus)?

It's their hatred towards the prophet. Don't be astonised by what fabian has written. Allah mentiones exact what's in their heart.

do you know the story of abdullah ibn Salaam. Read the ahadieth wish are mentioned in Sahih el Bukhari.

No. 3674 - Narrated Anas:

When the news of the arrival of the Prophet at Medina reached 'Abdullah bin Salam, he went to him to ask him about certain things, He said, "I am going to ask you about three things which only a Prophet can answer: What is the first sign of The Hour? What is the first food which the people of Paradise will eat? Why does a child attract the similarity to his father or to his mother?" The Prophet replied, "Gabriel has just now informed me of that." ibn salam said, "He (i.e. Gabriel) is the enemy of the Jews amongst the angels. The Prophet said, "As for the first sign of The Hour, it will be a fire that will collect the people from the East to the West. As for the first meal which the people of Paradise will eat, it will be the caudate (extra) lobe of the fish-liver. As for the child, if the man's discharge proceeds the woman's discharge, the child attracts the similarity to the man, and if the woman's discharge proceeds the man's, then the child attracts the similarity to the woman."

On this, 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and that you are the Apostle of Allah." and added, "O Allah's Apostle! Jews invent such lies as make one astonished, so please ask them about me before they know about my conversion to I slam . " The Jews came, and the Prophet said, "What kind of man is 'Abdullah bin Salam among you?" They replied, "The best of us and the son of the best of us and the most superior among us, and the son of the most superior among us. "The Prophet said, "What would you think if 'Abdullah bin Salam should embrace Islam?" They said, "May Allah protect him from that." The Prophet repeated his question and they gave the same answer. Then 'Abdullah came out to them and said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah!" On this, the Jews said, "He is the most wicked among us and the son of the most wicked among us." So they degraded him. On this, he (i.e. 'Abdullah bin Salam) said, "It is this that I was afraid of, O Allah's Apostle.

and more and more ...........................

"And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky…" (6:125).

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatollahi wabaraktoh

I'll drink to that :SMILY259: :SMILY128:

Oh and Christianity doesn't have 'monks' as clericsso to speak (I thought you meant monkeys at first) Christians have Priests.

Well believe what you want. Somebody wrote down the holy books. Who is to say the Koran wasn't altered(to say it lightly) too for SOMEBODY's needs?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Check your history girl, there were no millions murdered. The war started when nascent Israel was attacked by its neighbours, the beligerents promised the Arab population that they could return when Israel was destroyed so they left their homes en masse, along with rumours flying around of Israeli atrocities circulated by the Arab media. What happened? Israel survived and the promises made by the Arab countries couldn't be kept, so they were stuck in refugee camps as the Arab countries never accepted them as citizens in their countries.

What is Al-Nakba? Video. History Check.

Here's a brief look into history for everybody.

And for the record,

Who is to say the Koran wasn't altered(to say it lightly) too for SOMEBODY's needs?

The Quran has been fully memorised from the first word to the last, since it was revealed, by many Muslims in every generation. Who's going to alter it? If one person says something different, or adds something different, there will be plenty of other people who know the REAL Quran of by heart, that will correct the mistake.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The fact that it's using the name 'Al Nakhba' is enough of an indication that you already have a side.

Yes, you make a very good point :rolleyes:

It has have an English name to be true. Seriously, I don't know how to prove a point to you if you're going to use logic like this to back up your theories.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
The fact that it's using the name 'Al Nakhba' is enough of an indication that you already have a side. So what? Showing a bunch of pictures of refugees, with biased messages mixed in contitutes an argument? The only picture worth any historical note is the massacre of Deir Yassin where a fringe group of Jewish terrorists(Irgun), a minority. That was 1 incident whose news caused the Arab population to flee. They weren't 'ethnically cleansed', there are no mass graves to be uncovered all over Israel. However I could mention the anti-Jewish riots of 1929, where 133 Jews were killed. The trouble had been boiling for while.
As I said you, the bias is widespread.

Achtung Achtung !!!

I think your short term memory is weak. 1800 Muslim men, woman and children were massacred in the camps of Sabirah and Shatilah in 1989. I have the video about that too, in which even the UN personnel are also sreaming and crying to see the cruelty of cruelties. I wonder you are really that innocent that you forget all such incidences? Or only remember what keeps you charged against Muslims?

Owners of all major world media are Jews, yet bias for Muslims? how nice.

the Koran is a poetic masterpiece, that's why it took so long to compile.

It seems that liars and hypochrites will all the time try to find bad issues, to renew their tactics and to read history from one side so as to blaspheme Islam.
Yet liars and hypochrites were and will be in each time and in each land and the worst of them were in the time of the Prophet Mohamed :saw: . But they failed and incha'Allah they will fail, no matter how they look confident on their dark side.
But incha'Allah they will never succed till the last day because in each age and in each time Islam will exist till Allah will take the soul of the last muslims on the earth, as they go to sleep.
Then, in this time, He Allah will let only some of like those arrogant people alone on earth, only ones who act like this and who have this dark side.

The Quran were written in the time of the Prophet :saw: by his compagnions but the most important thing that they did is to learn it by heart. It's like today a lot of people know by heart each word and each letter from the Quran without need to read them from the Quran and we can write the same Quran without using any copy.

"We send not the angels down except for just cause: if they came (to the ungodly), behold! no respite would they have! We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)."
al-Hijr N°15 verse n° 8-9

"Say (Mohamed :saw:) : "My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things).Nay," they say, "(these are) medleys of dream! - Nay, he forged it! - Nay, he is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!"
The Prophets (al-Anebiya')N°21 verse n°4-5

"We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur-an making things clear: That it may give admonition to any (who are) alive, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject (Truth)."
Ya Seen N°36 verse n°69-70.

"Say thou (Mohamed :saw: ) : "Await ye! I too will wait along with you!"Therefore remind: for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou (Mohamed :saw: ) art no soothsayer, nor possessed.Or do they say: -A poet! We await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"
The Mountain (at-Tur) N°52 verse n°29-31

"So I (Allah your Lord) do call to witness what ye see, And what ye see not, That this is verily the word of an honored messenger; It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe! Nor is it the word of a soothsayer: little admonition it is ye receive.(This is) a Message sent down from the Lord of the Worlds."
The Sure Calamity (al-Haqqa)N°69 verse n°39-43

Preservation and Authenticity of the Holy Quran
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3731&highlight=Othman