Israel the third most dangerous place to live on the planet

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Date: 31 / 05 / 2007 Time: 18:14

Bethlehem – Ma'an – A report by the Economist Intelligence Unit has labeled Israel as the third most violent and dangerous place in the world to live. Only Sudan and Iraq were described as worse in the annual survey, which listed 121 countries according to how peaceful each country is, based on levels of violence and organised crime within the country, as well as levels of military expenditure.

Israel ranked at number 119 amongst the most peaceful and tranquil countries out of 121 included in the report, as a result of the ongoing crisis in the Middle East and the high expenses on military. Scandinavian countries fared well as the most peaceful places in the world, with both Norway (1) and Denmark (3) in the top three.

The report highlights that the US invasion of Iraq, and the high level of criminal acts conducted with firearms caused Iraq to be the rated as the most dangerous place. Jordan came 63rd in terms of tranquility, Egypt 73rd, Syria 77th and Lebanon 114th of the 121 countries surveyed.

The United States of America was rated 96th, sandwiched between Yemen and Iran, due to huge domestic gun crime, homicide rates, prison population as percentage of citizenry and military spending which is greater than most of the rest of the world combined. The United Kingdom was ranked 49th, primarily due to its involvement in the war on Iraq.

The Economist Intelligence Unit explained that they used 24 points for the evaluation and measurement in their classification, which included street violence, violence in prisons, organized crime, military expenditure and number of law enforcement officers. The level of tranquility also took into account average income and the level of education, "in addition to the ability to assimilate in the area".

Source: http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=22557

Hmmm... don´t the Wall, security fences and strong army prove any security to them but force them to live in fear and danger? How surprising...

:SMILY335:

Waterdrop

Banned
:salam2:
Not surprised at all... Such evil people!

So the people are evil? What happened to tolerance and just being upset with the Zionists. Perhaps it would be a peaceful nation if a particular group didn't keep attacking it?

FYI, Iraq was the most dangerous for obvious reasons and I believe USA was 97th safest and Iran was the 98th safest..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Perhaps it would be a peaceful nation if a particular group didn't keep attacking it?

Is this "particular group" as "Palestinians" perhaps? Or do you mean they are "zionists" whose keep the evilness up in there? Hmmm... zionists are the heart of this countrys political system. Without them there would not be this evil state called "Israel".

Perhaps it would to be peacefull nation but how? After stealing the land from other nation, after too many massacres of Palestinian civilians, after daily attacks and humiliations against unarmed civilians. They might be something else than evil to other people if zionists would stop they daily attacks against others... but when it happens? Today? Tomorrow? Never?

That´s why it is they destiny is to live with deep fear in they hearts - they don´t respect others rights to live in peace.

Waterdrop

Banned
That´s why it is they destiny is to live with deep fear in they hearts - they don´t respect others rights to live in peace.

sounds like the palastinians.

in addition if Isreal wasn't invaded perhaps the land would still belong to them.

i'll probably get banned for actually having an opposing opinion but atleast i'm honest.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine

in addition if Isreal wasn't invaded perhaps the land would still belong to them.

i'll probably get banned for actually having an opposing opinion but atleast i'm honest.

So honest that u ignore the fact that under the Muslim rule Jews, Christians, and Muslims were living peacefully before Israil massacred lots of them.

So honest that you dishonestly ignore the fact that Israel displaced almost the same percentage of Christians as of Muslims to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Jordan.

If we suppose your smarty fabricated argument is honest and well founded, what would the United States do if Native Indians claimed their rights to govern the land of America that was once theirs? Would the UN give a green light for Indians to occupy USA?

Speechless ah?

justoneofmillion

hi there well you may be honest but honestly wrong have a look at your history books and you will find that before palestine was invaded in 1948 the word israel was not really a land but the nick name if you want of a prophet the prophet Jacob pbuh israel means :"he who wrestled against god" read the old testament for more information on the subject and plus if you are a christian you should know about "the land of palestine"in your bible.......and even before that palestine belonged to Egypt you need some updates there i fear! no disrespect but do not repeat that in public because you risk of being mocked...""and Abraham sejourned many days in the land of the philistines"(genesis21:34)
"but david kept thinking to himself someday saul is going to get me so it is best thing for me to escape to the land of the philistines...... there i will be safe"(samuel 27:1)...etc
.indeed jews and arabs who are both semitic people have been living in peace toghether for centuries there were jews who seeked refuge in north africa,in spain, when presecuted by the catholic church,in turkey during world war "2 when they were being systematically exterminetd by the nazis,
honored and well accepted as people of the book when they were living in "ghettos"in venice during the middle age(take a look at where the word ghetto comes from" )until the european zionists came ...ah manacia tua !no offence but please avoid making comments without producing any evidence to back your claims as it would hinder any attempt of productiv interraction:) wish you the best
regards

ps.there are many threads that talk about the subject please kindly use the search option if you whish
regards

we are all palestinians

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Waterdrop, I am so tired of giving history lessons. I won't today. Before you make a statement undertand the context. Invading????? Whose troops were around there??? Please reserach Harry S. Truman. (I really thought he was the stupidest president, this was the general American consensus, until we got GWB.)

Have you seen the camps that have swelled up to 4 million and no-one cares. Have you seen the terror the Israelis fling upon innocent children? Are you aware of the amount of American taxes that are funnled into Israel.

I do not mean to be rude. Please try to understand that so many years the truth had been covered and innoncents like you were misinformed. I do not lie.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Latest inhuman crime of this nation whose destiny is to live in fear... and why?

IOF troops kill two Palestinian children in northern Gaza

[ 01/06/2007 - 05:02 PM ]

BEIT LAHYA, (PIC)— Two Palestinian children were killed Friday at noon in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahya when IOF troops opened fire at a group of Palestinian children playing in the open.

Dr. Muaweyah Hasanin, Director General of Emergency Services at the PA Health Ministry, said that ambulances rushed to the scene and found that two children have been killed in the aggression.

The boys, aged 12 and 8, were shot while they were playing with other children at the site of the evacuated colony of Dughit when IOF troops stationed to the north of the Gaza Strip opened their machinegun fire at the children.

An IOF spokesman confirmed that soldiers shot at several Palestinians who were spotted crawling 'in a suspicious manner' toward the fence near the town of Beit Lahya.

Source: http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...w1KhqgYFcCGEqEmMbXjz/p03T0pkhMrt+gYMbpICQdts=

They only crime were they were Palestinian children playing too close of "security fence".

:SMILY23:

If they would to be Israeli children killed by Palestinian resistance groups... :lol: you would already saw this new from your favourite tv channel!

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Of course they are evil, but guess who made them stronger is US (MUSLIMS)..

There were a story about for Bulls I dont know if you guys heard of it, it goes something like this '' There were three Bulls, red,black, and white, and there were a tiger living among them, obviously tiger is afraid to attack them because the strength of the three Bulls when they protect one another, but the tiger spoke to the red and black bulls and told them '' I would leave both you to live here in peace if you let me eat the white Bull'', they replied '' go ahead'', after a while the tiger got hungry again, and spoke to the black bull and told him ''from now on you can leave in peace if you let me eat the red bull. the black bull said ''go ahead''. Well the tiger got angry again and attacked the black bull, and the black bull said '' I was eaten when i let the tiger eat the white bull''....

Which means, we made them stronger in the first place, i dont blame them, lets blame US instead. Furthermore, they slaped us hard, not once, twice, but for many years, but if we slaped back harder when we first got slaped up, they wouldn't slap us around in our countries.

Allah's wisdom is in every situation, in Allah taa'la we trust......

May Allah give us strength

Wassalam ALykom...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Invading Palestine exposed our weakness to many, they took charge of palestine defensively, and they took charge of some countries mentally and politically. We end up weak, politically, economically, socially (many countries left the Qur'an and Sunnah for economic reason, in order to collaborate with them, they had to attract their businesses opportunities through Alcohol and women, and we ok with it) agriculture (in fact many dislike, the man who hold their culture (for example, fishermen, and shepherds), medicine (knowing the finest doctors in this world are Arab muslims walhamduallah, make us proud, but we still weak). In short words brother they have forced entry to our houses, and we can not run our countries islamically no more otherwise we will be punished). (would our beloved Prophet(PBUH) be happy if he saw us like this today????)..

We are weak in many fields today, it is for that education comes first today for this Ummah, before anything else.

People say here in UK, '' We saw Islam but we didnt see muslims'', and in our muslim countries '' we saw muslims but we didnt see islam''... Many brothers and sisters who converted to islam walhamdullah think that it was much better to find Islam before seeing a muslim''....

Wassal alykom