Isrealis enter Gaza NOW!

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams Brothers and sisters, Israelis have entered Gaza , please make Du;aa for all our brothers and sisters there for Allah ta;laa to help them in their time of need and give them victory over His enemies.Ameen

Inshallah the muslims will unite and rid this world of all its injustice.

:tti_sister:

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
إِذْ جَاءُوكُم مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ وَمِنْ أَسْفَلَ مِنكُمْ وَإِذْ زَاغَتِ الْأَبْصَارُ وَبَلَغَتِ الْقُلُوبُ الْحَنَاجِرَ وَتَظُنُّونَ بِاللَّهِ الظُّنُونَا

هُنَالِكَ ابْتُلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَزُلْزِلُوا زِلْزَالًا شَدِيدًا

May Allah grant the people of Gaza with victory.

Abd-Allah

O Allah..revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups who reject faith.

O Allah..defeat them and shake them.

Ameen.

Khalil2u

Asalaamu alaikum,
i beg of Allah SWT to sen mercy and compassion to the Palestinian people:tti_sister: He is the best of judges and will judge those who slaughter our people. This is such a horrible thing that is happening to these people. It saddens me that no has come to their support. Everyone is watching and not helping them. So i pray for the safety of the ones who do fight. May Allah bless them.
:SMILY309:Khalil2u4ever:SMILY309:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I want to know something really basic and perhaps people dont think its important to even answer the question playing in my head, but I'll say it anyways.

We all know the Zionist state, one of their main objectives is to rebuild a temple on the site of Al-Aqsa, I think they have some serious destruction planned for the year ahead, Al-Aqsa may be in more danger than any of us actually precieve it to be right now. While they butcher palestinians in Gaza and the whole muslim world is screaming about the death tolls, we're only screaming about the death tolls this time because the media has put it directly under our noses. Why would it be in the Zionist controlled media outlets to bring the massacres to our attention? Its not as if they genuinely want us to help out the very people they are killing, unless they were making serious moves and diverting attention from other things they were up to.

Unless I missed a crucial point in the headlines or news reports, theres a very basic puzzle piece missing, thats what triggered this major offensive? I get the feeling they know what theyre doing and its us who haven't got a clue, everything we know is only what they want us to know after all.

Ofcourse its all valid that Palestinians are in need of our help, I cant help but think though, that theres something more sinister in the background going on, it was going on already but maybe theyre taking huge steps. The way the worlds eyes have been fixed on Gaza and *away* from the bulldozers around Al-Aqsa at this moment in time, is something that should make us all slightly nervous.

Evil evil ..Allah Musta'an, :astag:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
12120qi.gif

subhan Allah :( i want to go there and help the ghaza people

i can not believe what my eyes watching and the arabs governemnt silent
hasbuna Allah wa nema al wakil

MAY ALLAH SAVE GAZA AND PROTECT THEM AMEEN

jewels-islamic2.gif

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
Subhanallah

:salam2: all
May Allah (swt) help all our brothers and sisters in Gaza and everywhere in the world,and let us help them with du'aa/suplication:tti_sister: . remember them in Sujud and in salatu layli pls.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:inshallah: they'll be fine :inshallah: Allah will protect them. Ameen. to tell you the truth im think YEHHH NOW THE ISRELIS ARE GOING TO GET SOME ACTION THEY GONA GET BEATEN TO THE GROUND our brothers and sisters and even children are fighters :inshallah: they'll win

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
"If you enter Gaza, the children will collect your flesh and the remains of your tanks which will be spread out through the streets."

the spokesman of Ezzedeen Alqassam Brigades, Abu Obeyda

BigAk

Ya Allah.... Please help your worshipers in Gaza.

Bismi Allah Al Rahman Al Raheem

1. Have you (O Muhammad ()) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka'bah at Makkah].

2. Did He not make their plot go astray?

3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,

4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.

5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).

Sadak Allah Al Azeem

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Rahim,

Allah protect them and help them defeat all the enemies of Islam.

I ask Allah to have given them enough time, for them to have got what they needed in the short time they had.. Food, Supplies and weapons to suprise their enemies so they can truly defend themselves against the oppressors.

Amin

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
From Pakistan to Gaza:

Aslam-O-aliqum Sister

I'm a muslim from Pakistan. By looking at the pictures and videos, we Pakistanis are crying for our beloved muslim brothers and sisters of Palestine. Our heart are sad and our minds are stunned. We support your noble cause fully.

Pls dont feel urself alone, ur brothers in Pakistan are with u. We want u to get strength of Iman and win the war over zionists. They want to wipe us from world but we are force of Allah against them.

If u want us to do anything, please ask us. Pakistan is always there for you to help.

May Allah bless u people with independance and prosperity.

JazakAllah

Your Pakistani Brother

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

If we had real committed Muslim leaders none of this would've happened.. :(

May Allah Aid them in their stress and make it easier for them.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May Allah subhana talla show us how to help. Open our hearts..they are not alone. We are with our brothers and sisters. Believe.

Mafaza_Muslimah

O Allah..revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups who reject faith.

O Allah..defeat them and shake them.

Ameen.

Ameen Thumma Ameen !!! Very beautiful dua ......this dua is also proved by sunnah.......

Allahumma munzilalkitabi, saree'al hisaabi, ihzimil Ahzaabi, Allahumma ahzimhum wa zalzilhum (Sahih Muslim Hadith No 1742)

if some one can write this dua in Arabic text ????Please

JazakAllah ....we can only do is to Pray for those Mujahideen doing Jihad in the Way of Allah....so Pray this dua alot for the defeat who reject faith...Ameen!!

JazakAllah Khyar

Assalam OAlaikum wa Rahmatullah

Mafaza