**IT IS MY HIJAB~THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PART OF ME**

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
**IT IS MY HIJAB~THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PART OF ME**

2n0826s.jpg

w7mtck.jpg

Allah (swt) says {O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters, and the believing woman, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons}. [59:33]. Then it becomes natural for you to put on your Hijab although you may face some problems and vexations. But, you have to put your trust in Allah. He will make it easy for you. {Whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him}.[65:4] In the same vein, the beloved Prophet (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whosoever makes people contented at the expense of Allah’s pleasure, He will leave him to people’s (help); and whosoever makes people discontented for the sake of Allah and His desire, He will suffice him”. At the end, we do ask Allah to grant you the best reward, suffice you and strengthen your heart. It is He alone who answers positively to supplications.

Written and designed by:Asja

Muhammad Saleh

:salam2:

May Allah accept your this effort and reward you abundantly. We are proud to have such a gifted sister. :mashallah:

:wasalam:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
JAZAKILLAHU KHAIR FOR SHARING UKHTI
MASHA'ALLAH IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
VERY NICE:hijabi:
:ma::ma::ma::ma:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah accept your this effort and reward you abundantly. We are proud to have have such a gifted sister. :mashallah:

Allaicomu Salam

Thank you very much dear brother for your nice and kind words,and may Allah aslo reword you dear brother and all Muslim Ummah.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
JAZAKILLAHU KHAIR FOR SHARING UKHTI
MASHA'ALLAH IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
VERY NICE:hijabi:
:ma::ma::ma::ma:

Allaicomu Salam dear sister Zahrany.

Thank you very much sister for your sweet and kind words.

It is my happiness that you like it sister:),and it is dedicated to all Muslim sisters:SMILY252:,and may Allah help that we wear our hijabs on the right way and that Inhsallah He,Allah Almighty be pleased with us.Ameenn.

May Allah bless you Zahrany jan.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sisters and brothers.

Thank you very much for your kind words Mashallah,and may it be usefull for all of us Inshallah.

May Allah reword you.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
so nice sister...u r really talented..may the almighty allah reward u for this effort.

Allaicomu Salam dear sister Hasana.

Thank you dear sister for your nice words always Mashallah,and I only try to express my love for my hijab and also love of other Muslim sisters,and Inshallah to encourage Muslim sisters whcih are not wearing hijab that they aslo start wearing it Inshallah.

May Allah reword you aslo dear sister.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Aleekum Asja ur post is very beautiful & i like so much, I was wondering if I can put it in in my facebook group... it called I LOVE MY HIJAB & it's about the beauty of Hijab. let me knw if I can put there Asja. Jazaka Allah Khairan, ur sis ubah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Aleekum Asja ur post is very beautiful & i like so much, I was wondering if I can put it in in my facebook group... it called I LOVE MY HIJAB & it's about the beauty of Hijab. let me knw if I can put there Asja. Jazaka Allah Khairan, ur sis ubah

Alaicumu Salam dear sister Ubah.
Inshallah you are in the best state of faith and health. Ameen

Thank you very much for your kind words Mashallah.

Offcoure dear sister that you can share these designes in your facebook group. It will be my pleasure that we together share with our sisters our love for hijab, Allhamdullilah.

Inshallah may it be useful and blessed from Allah.

May Allah reword you dear sister for all your efforts.Ameen

Your sister
Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Hijab,according to the strongest opinion among the Ullah of present and past!!!

Hijab (a garment that covers the woman’s whole body) is an obligation for the Muslim woman. Allah says (meanings in English) {and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc} [24:31] It is prohibited for a woman, who believes in Allah and the Last Day, to uncover a little part of her body to alien men (those to whom marriage is permissible). Hijab should meet the following conditions: 1- It should cover woman’s whole body. 2- It should be thick enough. 3- It should not be transparent. 4- It should be loose. 5- It should not be decorated as to attract lookers. 6- It should not be similar the dress of men or the dress of unbelieving women.