It might be weird!but...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
o0oh, you were going to say that:D
man! you kept me waiting:Dlool, iam kidding:D
JazakaAllah khairan dear sister:D
I am sorry sis sleep overtook me but sister palestine beat me to the punch lol and i wouldnt consider it weird i would consider it very thoughtful and reflective that some one would think to share the death with those brothers and sisters they love so much, thats better than disappearing into thin air and meeting judgement day if we met Allah knows best

This thread has really made me think mashallah reflecting on death is what a believer should do because the end is where we will all meet our Lord

I love you all for the sake of Allah.
TabarakaAllah:D it sure is something to ponder upon:D subhanaAllah, the password idea came to my mind too but what if the family forgets about it,lool.I know walahi, how many members, I hope NOTHING bad has happen to them.
I looove you too sweety:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Well you can write it down in like a diary and tell them to find the password written in there when you return to your Lord inshallah

Take care ukhti I love you too dearly :hearts:

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters:D
I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D
Well, here is what I wanted to say.
Ok, it's gonna sound weird, but walahi I thought about this and I wanted to know if any of you have ever thought about it too. It was this morning before Fajr, I was sitting in my prayer rug when all of a sudden this crazy thought came up:D you know how we have this website and we have friends(sisters and brothers I like to call them), and what if I suddenly die?? how would you guys know about my death?? I know this is crazy, but walahi I was thinking about that for awhile...I was like how would they ever know?? subhanaAllah! well, that is still in my mind so I thought I should share it with you to take it off my chest:D:D:D...Am I the weird one or have any of you ever felt/thought the same thing??? Iam currious:D
:salam2:
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D
:hearts::hearts:
salam
i thought the same thing many times behna, this world is so uncertain ,,,, we should pray for our absent sisters n brother, atleast we can do this
wsalam
may Allah keep us all save, from accidental death, ameen

mufakkir

Asslam'u Alikum,

Interesting question, sister!
How would our TTI family know? Hmmm, Right now I have no sure idea. It's quite difficult to tell cos Allah knows only! May be if I have natural death then I'll advice someone to post it up here or may be I will right it up here myself, if the health would permit. NOW the moment I just wrote the last sentence one thing just bugged me for a sec; how strange would it feel writing some post like that on the fourm that I am going to die!!

Now we are on the topic, does anyone know is sudden death kinda bit evil thing? I mean like there is no Barakah in that as compared to natural death or in a war zone when one knows that they might die? Should one pray for natural death or it just doesn't matter at all?

Jazak Allah brother mufakkir for your amazing views on the topic, it's been benefitial to me.

Wa Iyyaki inshaAllah.

I do not know if your question about sudden death is quite clear. And what would be counted as natural death? Dying from illness? Dying in sleep? In many respects the only death that is not sudden is one resulting from a period of illness. For that reason some might say that a sudden death is better as avoids the prolonged agony of pain that is often asscoiated with illness. Yet in reality whether the death was sudden or not ALL BUT THE MARTYRS shall go through a pain that is much worse than any illness can bring, and that is sakaraatul mawt.

As for which death has more barakah then we should know that in Islam we die according to how we live and we are raised according to how we die. Thus, live your life as a pious believer and you shall die in that state and you shall be raised in that state; live your life as a sinner, and you shall be raised as a sinner.
I do not know if there is any Islamic sources (and please do correct me if i am wrong) to suggest that any specific type of death should be considered as having barakah except that of a Shaheed. Thus if you wish to pray for a specific death, then pray for Martyrdom. And remember martyrdom is not just being killed in the battlefield!

Was Salaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear brother and sisters:D
I think the same thing too, maybe my signature will give it away lol
SubhanaAllah, yes your signiture gives away!I loove it tabarakaAllah...hmmm I mught still it:D
salam
i thought the same thing many times behna, this world is so uncertain ,,,, we should pray for our absent sisters n brother, atleast we can do this
wsalam
may Allah keep us all save, from accidental death, ameen
InshaAllah, we shall pray...and yes this world is uncertain!May Allah forgive our sins and shortcomings.Ameen:D
Wa Iyyaki inshaAllah.

I do not know if your question about sudden death is quite clear. And what would be counted as natural death? Dying from illness? Dying in sleep? In many respects the only death that is not sudden is one resulting from a period of illness. For that reason some might say that a sudden death is better as avoids the prolonged agony of pain that is often asscoiated with illness. Yet in reality whether the death was sudden or not ALL BUT THE MARTYRS shall go through a pain that is much worse than any illness can bring, and that is sakaraatul mawt.

As for which death has more barakah then we should know that in Islam we die according to how we live and we are raised according to how we die. Thus, live your life as a pious believer and you shall die in that state and you shall be raised in that state; live your life as a sinner, and you shall be raised as a sinner.
I do not know if there is any Islamic sources (and please do correct me if i am wrong) to suggest that any specific type of death should be considered as having barakah except that of a Shaheed. Thus if you wish to pray for a specific death, then pray for Martyrdom. And remember martyrdom is not just being killed in the battlefield!

Was Salaam
TabarakaAllah! I loove your explanation:D May Allah reward you abandtly akhi:D:D:D
Allah hafiz now and always(to all of you):D:D:D

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister sometimes think kind of thought comes to me too, but i stop it..i know that if i ask someone like this, they will get hurted..sister! this is really kinda crasy, stop thinking that..plz

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Salam Alaykum sister, looool of course your not weird! its fine to think about death and what would happen to life after you leave. I think about it sometimes. I wonder, hmm when I die I wonder who will find out? What would my friends and family do? LOL but i push it to the side and think bout what will happen to ME lol interesting post sis, thanks for sharing! May Allah make our death quick, and May Allah make the grave heaven for us.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum ya Ikhwaans:D:Dlool, dont worry about my broken Arabic(just let is slide)Anyhow,
sister sometimes think kind of thought comes to me too, but i stop it..i know that if i ask someone like this, they will get hurted..sister! this is really kinda crasy, stop thinking that..plz
inshaAllah, I will stop...I guess I got a solution now:):) eventhough I dont dare to ask yet!inshaAllah, when I feel alot more confident:D:D:D
love u ukhti:D
Salam Alaykum sister, looool of course your not weird! its fine to think about death and what would happen to life after you leave. I think about it sometimes. I wonder, hmm when I die I wonder who will find out? What would my friends and family do? LOL but i push it to the side and think bout what will happen to ME lol interesting post sis, thanks for sharing! May Allah make our death quick, and May Allah make the grave heaven for us.
WaAlaikum Assalaam sweet dear ukhti:)
yea, It sounds like I am NOT the odd one out!phewwww!AlhamduliAllah rabil Alamin:)
Ameen to your dua, I am trying to pu*!*!*!*! aside tooo:)
allah hafiz to you all:)