Its Killing me Slowly!!!!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
32 killed in Virginia Tech, however, 32,000 killed in Iraq.
The killing of the 32 people in Virginia made world history, however, the killing of 32,000 iraqi's is nothing.

They kill Muslims every single day, they shed our blood every single second, but when something happens 2 them its the end of the world.
They kill our children and they dont care. They cause anger to our families, however, they show no tear. They rape us of our dignity and our life and they show no fear.

WHY?WHY?WHY?

What happened in Virginia Tech can never be justified But so cant the Killing of Innocent people in Iraq.

LOOK AT OUR PEOPLE BEING KILLED BE4 U LOOK AT UR OWN!!!!!

This video i found in youtube just 2 show what the south Korean kid did is the same as what Bush is doing in Iraq!!!!!

P.S please excuse my tone but im really getting aggrivated with what is going on in Iraq and every other Muslim country!!Its tearing me apart and killing me slowly!

[yt]aNQs_tpuW6k[/yt]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
32 killed in Virginia Tech, however, 32,000 killed in Iraq.
The killing of the 32 people in Virginia made world history, however, the killing of 32,000 iraqi's is nothing.

They kill Muslims every single day, they shed our blood every single second, but when something happens 2 them its the end of the world.
They kill our children and they dont care. They cause anger to our families, however, they show no tear. They rape us of our dignity and our life and they show no fear.

WHY?WHY?WHY?

What happened in Virginia Tech can never be justified But so cant the Killing of Innocent people in Iraq.

LOOK AT OUR PEOPLE BEING KILLED BE4 U LOOK AT UR OWN!!!!!

This video i found in youtube just 2 show what the south Korean kid did is the same as what Bush is doing in Iraq!!!!!

P.S please excuse my tone but im really getting aggrivated with what is going on in Iraq and every other Muslim country!!Its tearing me apart and killing me slowly!

:salam2: Sister

I see what u mean and we all feel pain becasue the ummah is like one body

its because of this Hadeeth :

The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said, "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim], "The faithful are like one man: if his eyes suffers, his whole body suffers." [Muslim],

and also because of this:

"And verily this Ummah of yours is a single ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher: Therefore Fear Me (and no other)."

Quran.23:53:

But that doesnt mean we lose hope and despair either.
Because as u can see in the above verse it also says that Allah is our 'Cherisher' and we have nothing to fear expet Him.

We can make dua for our brothers and sisters wherever they are inshallah and do something good for them

but despairing is just as bad as doing nothing for their sakes becasue it achieves nothing and gets no one anywhere.

dont despiar sister and make some dua and remember all of us in it aswell.

:tti_sister:

wasalam

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, be patient sister wallahi their time will come! but i better restrain myself now because...............be patient we need to look at ourselves inschallah become better muslims do dawah and fight these dogs until they stop killing us destroying our homes , invading our countries!and start doing their own buisness

wassalam
[yt]06CA5hDJwng[/yt]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
but i better restrain myself now because..............

:salam2:

u didnt quite manage it there brother!!!! :)

...but absolutely cos

''Our religion teaches us to be intelligent, be peacefull, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone...but if someone puts his hands on you send him to the cemetary''
(Malik Shabbaz-Malcolm X)

and he is so right...May Allah reward him.

wasalam.

justoneofmillion

u didnt quite manage it there brother!!!! :)

...but absolutely cos

''Our religion teaches us to be intelligent, be peacefull, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone...but if someone puts his hands on you send him to the cemetary''
(Malik Shabbaz-Malcolm X)

and he is so right...May Allah reward him.

wasalam.
assalamu aleikum, what are you talking about sis me! nah ....... just cheated but allah knows what is in our hearts thank you you made me smile for a minute only muslims can do that the majority of others bore me as i know them enough;)

wassalam

sindbad

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Each act of violence brings the ummah closer. Sisters and brothers we do not have time for tears. Have faith. All matters happen with the Will of His Mercy. No innocent is harmed for live is not temporary. It is incumbent upon us to be faithful to ourselves and our family. Let us not allow anything to divide us. We must remain cohesive, therein lies our strenght. Let us unite; the blood of Muslims was not in vain.
May Allah forgive me if my heart is not in His service.

apocalypse77

you know time and again the kuffars test our patience and I cna understand

My elder bro was so mad when he saw a video on youtube labelled "Jihadi Joe & The 72 Virgins" and get so upset by it that he complain to me

We shld rmbr Allah is on our side and Allah has promise us that no matter how much the kuffars hate Allah's light, they cant cover it up forever.Truth shall prevail.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I think this verse says it all, their efforts are just futile:

[yt]xhuGQbPrUdc[/yt]

Inshallah

wasalam

hijabi_sis

Aslamealykum

its killing me to sister, it makes me sick when i c my own innocient muslim bruvas and sistas being killied........

Remember sister thses are signs of judgement day when the kuffar will try and cripple us.

Dont worry verily Allah will deal with these disbelievers.......
Allah is the true judge and these kuffar will be held accountable for their actions.......

simpson

innalilallah.......asalamualaikum wr wb. may Allah swt bless us , unite us and guide us all to the right path. now is the time for us all to be one and lets doa for goodness , let us ask and seek help from Allah swt the creator of the universe, the guardian ad disposer of all affairs, to Allah swt belongs all that is in heaven and earth, to all do all matters return.we cant ask from all the presidents of the world...... so let us ask and seek help from the creator of the universe Allah swt. and all we have to do is ask and seek help at no cost at all. unconditional. why are we wasting time....insyAllah with love and patience, nothing is impossible for Allah swt.in surah baqarah ayat 125;"Therefore remember me, and i will rememeber you..."SUBHANALLAH.let us love not only in word or in tongue but in deed and in truth. doa.love never fails. love is not always easy, but there is nothing greater.subhanallah walhamdulillah waalaailahailallah waallahuakbar.