Its snowing finally

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Hm....

I really love to see snowing as I have never seen them falling down...:lol:

I am from Sri Lanka and we have got NO seasonal changes over here..

But ALAHAMDULILLAH I am blessed with wonderful climate over here:muslim_child::muslim_child:

As I like to see seasonal changes, I am collecting images from the net:lol::lol::lol:

AND ALWAYS POST IT ON TTI:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74109

Thank you every one for not getting irritated with my collection:lol::lol::shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

If possible plz do post the images on procedures of snow fall...:hearts::hearts: SOME ONE PLZ DO POST:hijabi:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

uff, it is snowing like bull here, all the way u've to be in your room, aghhhhh
temp has got down to -22 once, now it is around -15

have a nice snowy winter
JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is 70F here. I am going for a walk on the beach and think and dream of snow. I do love the snow. I am going to hang a humongous snowflake on my window and think of you guys.

Valerie

:salam2:

It's cold here (it was somewhere around 18 degrees Fahrenheit the other morning), but only a tiny bit of snow. I'm hoping for it to wait til I have a day off, so I can stay inside and enjoy it. Be safe with all that snow!

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

It's cold here (it was somewhere around 18 degrees Fahrenheit the other morning), but only a tiny bit of snow. I'm hoping for it to wait til I have a day off, so I can stay inside and enjoy it. Be safe with all that snow!

Really? Where in the US are you? I was waiting for it to snow yesterday but it never came. NY had heavy rain and howling winds yesterday and it almost felt as if snow was about to be added into the mix, but no avail :(.

Valerie

Really? Where in the US are you? I was waiting for it to snow yesterday but it never came. NY had heavy rain and howling winds yesterday and it almost felt as if snow was about to be added into the mix, but no avail :(.

I'm in Nevada :) I really want to move somewhere with rain and snow, as does my husband. And trees. Trees would be great :) Nevada it just gets really cold... and there's a lot of dirt.

I hope you get snow soon :)

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Well I'm glad someone in the country's getting snow. If its you today, it'll be us tomorrow. Yay! :)

If you want rain and snow, there's plenty in the Northeast. And it comes at the most inconvenient times too, just in case you like surprises lol. Plenty of trees.......and dirt....as well :)

Valerie

Have fun :) I just love snow. We're actually looking at moving back east, we're thinking about the Philidelphia area or something (not urgent, looking at houses and stuff like that). I'll take even inconvenient snow :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

uff, it is snowing like bull here, all the way u've to be in your room, aghhhhh
temp has got down to -22 once, now it is around -15

have a nice snowy winter
JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Sounds wonderfull weather. Hopely you will enjoy your time.

p.s. don´t forget to wear some extra woolen socks at the coldest days... :lol:

Moonlight_88

Allhumdulilah its snowing, i heard the snow is really bad up north. Allhumdulilah it is not so bad for us But its tooooo cold.

samiha

---------
Staff member

You know after I read this I had to make a mad dash to the window to check - just if by any chance we had snow. But no, the sun is glaring full on and it's just plain cold. Not a shred of white.

I don't know about others, but I think first snowfalls of the year are the most beautiful. Especially if you fall asleep to a murky and brown world tarnished through fall and wake up to that blanket of pure white. It just makes everything look so pretty and clean, at least until it's sludged up. I don't know about the rest of winter and the rest of snow, but that first time after the whole year is really spectacular for me.

wasalaam

saifkhan

abd-Allah

Sounds wonderfull weather. Hopely you will enjoy your time.

p.s. don´t forget to wear some extra woolen socks at the coldest days... :lol:

salam alaikum

subhan Allah, it is too beautiful, but boring,most of the time I have to be in the room, as I really dont like to attend lectures, but alhamdu li Allah studies are going well

my feet are always cold, though T'm wearing a flurry slippers, but it doesn't work well for me

but sometimes it is suffocating in the room, because of the ventilation I guess, then I must open the window, then feet are again cold, it is too disgusting.

like today I worked a lot, I mean, I cleaned my room, reset it, in a wonderful orientation, it looks great now. I mopped the room and dusted everything, now it is cool. I had a boring time, so after 10pm, I'll going to University and going to have some time in my lab....let see, if I can find some more interesting way/environment to study....

I should have taken your gift, u offered before, but I really didn't want you to take difficulties for me

what about the mosque in your area,
may Allah accept our good deeds

JazakAllah khair

wassalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
My husband lives in England :) (until he can get a US Visa) And he hates the snow!
We dont get snow where I live, too far south!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I should have taken your gift, u offered before, but I really didn't want you to take difficulties for me

Don´t worry; making good traditional Finnish woolen socks is just time of few days - and we all know in here that nothing keeps feet warm better than them.

xAllahKnowsBestx

I love snow... Cuz we get emergency snow days off. :D Though I hate it when it's a school day and it snows and gets all weird, and the snow's all muddy and ugly, and the number of times I slip and fall down my porch stairs. :\ Yeah..

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Yep snowing here too.Altough i admit it has it s own charm,i really miss the sun,the beach,the smell of sand and salty water ya llah,i ver grown up basically at the beach when i was little ,i miss it!!>her some pics..Bavaria without Heidi!

Neuschwanstein_Castle_Bavaria_Germany_-_forest_snow.jpg

germany2005-1.jpg

zugspitze-a395.jpg

Peru_2006_03_05_Hohenzollernplatz_Schnee.jpg

Neuschwanstein_Castle_Bavaria_Germany_-_snow.jpg

2122800834_4cab2f0098.jpg

MW75807-Arbeitskopie-2-480x318.jpg

Weihnacht13Stuttgart.jpg

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I don't know about others, but I think first snowfalls of the year are the most beautiful. Especially if you fall asleep to a murky and brown world tarnished through fall and wake up to that blanket of pure white. It just makes everything look so pretty and clean, at least until it's sludged up. I don't know about the rest of winter and the rest of snow, but that first time after the whole year is really spectacular for me.

I agree. It's almost like an ethereal experience out of this world. Especially if you live in the city. We're not used to seeing the beauty of nature and snowfall just kind of forces it on you lol. So waking up and seeing the gorgeous blanket of glittering white all over the usual bland houses and roads always provides me with a feeling of serenity.

And then the pollution comes, ruins it all, turns it black and ugly, and you're back to being in the city lol.