I've turned to Islam

lovefordeen

wa'alaikum asslaamu wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

massha'allah... congratulations that you have reverted to isalm...may Allah guide you to live and die as a pious muslim.....

keep studying more and more about islam...

assalaamu alaikum

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum!
congratulations!! its the best thing that can happen in anyone's life, best gift that one can recieve :)

welcome to tti tto!

belief in a God is not by proof but by faith and I thank Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for opening my eyes and guiding me to the Straight Path, for making me a Muslim, submitting my whole being to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala maker of the heavens and the earth, glory be to Him in the highest. Ameen.

:ma: beautifully put!

wa salaam! may Allah bless us all and have mercy on us!

Tomtom

Banned
gosh u guys just want to say thanks for the wonderful welcome.....as long as there are still good, honest and God fearing people in this world then we have nothing to be scared of. SubhanAllah!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
gosh u guys just want to say thanks for the wonderful welcome.....as long as there are still good, honest and God fearing people in this world then we have nothing to be scared of. SubhanAllah!

A big Oops on my part, I see you are only four months old Muslim, Apologies.

Tomtom

Banned
No need to apologise sis, it's just that I've been following Islam for about a year but I was afraid to take the jump I guess. Being only human one thinks of the consequences such as what family and friends might say, even though this is probably one of the biggest decisions that a non muslim must make as the salvation of his soul is at stake. In that respect, it should be the easiest decision that he should make. It saddens me that when my friends make fun of me and haven't seen the light and probably they never will, that they are all doomed to hell, although nobody is assured of salvation. Allah gives Mercy to those whom He will. Allahu Alum.