Jannah!!

aisha16

Assalam Allaikum

If Allah allows it and by his Mercy and Forgiveness

Brothers and sisters what would be the first thing you would do if you went to Jannah. I know this is gonna get a lot of replies. :SMILY149: :SMILY288:

Lovely

Very Nice Posting-

Subahnallah before I start talking about that I am first going to ask Allah subahan-watala to grant us Jannah Firdosa, and make us those who get their book from the right,

Ameen,

OHk, once I go in the paradise I will run all over the place because of amazement and happiness, I would go see the prophets, and be the happiest person ever, and talk to Allah. Inshallah (Ameen)

Yah I hope we are those who will see Allah's smile in Jannah,Subhannallah:tti_sister:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

I will inshAllah be in amazement.....God will guide the way :)

Asalaamalikum,

Inshallah I will finally have a smile on my face.

I don't think no one will miss spotting the Angel Gabriel - He is suppose to be HUGE. Our eyes and mind are so small to think of the greatness of paradise that Allah swt will provide us.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
INSHALLAH......With ALLAH"S mercy if i reach JANNAH....i'll go on a date with HURUL-EIN, in which i'll be playing tennis and soccer whole day....AMEEN YA RUB

aisha16

Assalam Allaikum

I forgot to say we must make dua day and night for our entrance into Jannah, and our forgiveness by Allah.

These are very good replies. Yah my brother also said he wanted to play soccer, but with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Insha Allah i'll be rooting the both of them on.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Yah my brother also said he wanted to play soccer, but with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Insha Allah i'll be rooting the both of them on.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Me too...I want to play together with them. I wont be rooting , i will be on the field....:)
And That will be the happiest day of my life....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Inshallah we will be accepted into Jannah. Inshallah.

I think i would be in shock and all i would be able to say is Alhamdulilah or maybe start crying that Allah (S.W.T) has let me in.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

aisha16

Assalam Allaikum

I thought I would share this with you my big sister told me that on another forum they were asking people what they would do when they went to Jannah. So I thought it would be cool to start a thread like that here at tti. My big sister told me one sister said when I go to Jannah I'm going to go to the Prophet Yusuf (pbuh) and propose. Another hilarious one was when someone went to Jannah they would breakdance with the Prophets. Well I just thought I would share some funny answers.

Ma Saalam

noorunnisa24434

Salaam,

It is not so easy to reach Jannah and if we reach there I think nobody can speak anything because of over excitment and happiness.

Allah Hafiz

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb!
First of all..May Allah Grant us Forgiveness and Make a place for us all in Jannat-ul-Firdaus..ameen
I'll be so amazed that i'll cry with joy..and i will go meet each & every Prophets and Messengers esp Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
ohhhhhhhhhhh Ya Allah! I wish this comes true!Ameen!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If I am granted Janna, by the forgiveness of the Most Merciful One, I will, InshaAllah be silent.
If any of you dear brothers and sisters read my posts you know..it is a most difficult chore for me..I even talk during my sleep I have been reprimanded.

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Inshallah if i ever get to jannah...after getting roasted somewhat first...i would like to firstly say alhamdulillah, then reach for a glass of baileys irish cream liquer(has to be on ice) and sip it slowly ........... its only the taste i miss and its worth giving up because there will be infinitly more tasty things in jannah!!!!

I would like to get there first......:shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Salaam,

If I am granted Janna, by the forgiveness of the Most Merciful One, I will, InshaAllah be silent.
If any of you dear brothers and sisters read my posts you know..it is a most difficult chore for me..I even talk during my sleep I have been reprimanded.

Asalaamalikum,

:SMILY303:

If you think you're crazy while talking in your sleep :SMILY153: .... don't worry....I talk to myself when I am awake! LOL

Inshallah we will make to heaven with obedience and humbleness. The Prophet (saw) once said "Those who are silent are successful"

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum,
inshAllah if i ever enter Jannat, i wanna c the beatiful face of Allah subhannahu wa ta'ala. "lahum ma yashaa uune fiiha wa ladayna mezid" To them belongs in it what they want, and from it more. Some scholars believe that it talks about Allah s.v.a.

Assalamu alaykum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
Oh Allah, guide us by Your favor among those whom You have guided; and forgive us among those whom You have forgiven; and be our Protector among those whom You have protected; and bless us in all that You have given us; and save us and keep away from us any evil which You have decreed; verily You decree and none decrees besides what You decree; and none is abased whom You befriend; and none holds power whom You oppose. Blessed are You, our Lord, exalted; and to You are due all thanks, for Your blessings and bounty; we seek forgiveness from Allah from all sins and we repent to You; there is no refuge or place of shelter except for to You
Oh Allah, distance our sins [ma'seeya] from our obedience to You that will lead us to paradise; and indeed from certainty in faith [yaqeen] comes difficulty in the life of this world [dunyaa]
And bless us our hearing, and our sight, and our faculties, as long as You allow us to live; and make them protectors for us against the transgressions we have committed; and make us victorious over our enemies; and do not allow us to have problems in our deen; and do not allow us to make the life of this world our greatest concern; and remove from us difficulty in attaining knowledge; and do not make hellfire our destination; and make jannah our home; and do not impose upon us, because of our sins, people who lack mercy and do not fear You (as authorities over us)
Oh Allah ornament our graves with the gardens of paradise
Oh Allah, we ask You by Your beautiful names; and Your exalted attributes; in this blessed night; save our necks from the hellfire Oh Allah, save our necks from the hellfire Oh Allah, save our necks from the hellfire
Oh Allah, save the necks of our fathers; and our mothers; and our brothers; and our sisters; and our paternal uncles; and our paternal aunts; and our maternal uncles; and our maternal aunts; and those who love us for Your sake; and those who love each other for Your sake; and those who lead us to good [khayr]; and those who facilitate good; and all the Muslims,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I honestly dont know what i would say or do if i enter paradise Insha Allah ya reb. However, Insha Allah i would forsure know what to say or do when i enter it Insha Allah.

For now I will just make Dua'a and keep making Dua'a that i enter it!!!

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

O Allah bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.

O Allah, by Your mercy,

include us with the virtuous,

raise us to be with the distinguished people,

make us drink a cup of water

from the spring of salsabeel,

pair us with houris, by Your mercy,

give us the service of the young heavenly helpers,

well groomed like pearls,

feed us with the fruits of Pardise,

and the flesh of birds

and clothe us with robes of thick brocade of silk and gold.

Grant us the benefits,

of the night of power,

and the pilgrimage to Your sacred house,

and of dying in Your way.

Answer our prayers, and requests,

which are good.

And when You gather the people,

of the earlier and later periods ,

on the Day of Judgement,

have mercy on us,

write for us a protection from the fire,

do not confine us to Hell,

try us not with Your punishment and disgrace,

feed us not from the bitter tree,

nor the thorny fruit (of Hell),

do not place us with the devils,

nor throw us face downwards in Hell,

and do not clothe us with the flames and tar of Hell.

Save us from all evil,

O (one who),there is no god but You,

for the sake of there being no god but You,

save us.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister::tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: