Jannah!!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
il be kicking back, im no sure if i will be lazy, i doubt it, i would want allah(swt) to make me my dream car or space ship so i can show everyone and drive it everywere. Sounds very imature, but when I think of heaven I become childish. lol.

:) don't worry you're not the only one

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb!
First of all..May Allah Grant us Forgiveness and Make a place for us all in Jannat-ul-Firdaus..ameen
I'll be so amazed that i'll cry with joy..and i will go meet each & every Prophets and Messengers esp Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
ohhhhhhhhhhh Ya Allah! I wish this comes true!Ameen!

Masha Allah u make my eye fill with water man masha allah nice thought and i cant imagine that moment when i will be cing prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) wooooow.

Fi Amanlila

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Inshallah We all enter Jannah Amiin, Amiin.. When I enter Jannah (Inshallah Ya rub) First I would spend time with our beloved Prophet (PBUH), I would love to fly just like a bird, and live with the sharks beneath the sea Inshallah, something I never done in this life........

May Allah have mercy on our souls ..

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Description of heaven (lectures by Bilal Assad):

Heaven Part One
Heaven Part Two
Heaven Part Three

There are three lectures on the topic of Hell too. If you would like to listen to them, you can get them here: http://kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html

Really informative; I learnt a lot when I listened to them.

The playing soccer with the prophets one was pretty funny. I wouldn't mind that. Everyone will be the size of Adam (AS) - around 30 metres tall - could have a good rugby match too~

Salam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Aha! I know what I'd like to do!!

I'd like to be able to learn about what happened in this duniya. Like, a behind-the-scenes historical revisiting.

I'd like to know more about ancient Egypt, and Firaun, and Musa (as) splitting the ocean. I'd like to know who shot J.F.Kennedy, if we really landed on the moon (you know the conspiracy theories), if their really was a place called Atlantis, and all that jazz.

I'd also like to meet the good companions that made up the original Jews and Christians (that were on the straight path) and ask them how they prayed everyday, in what language, and where people started going wrong. Interview them.

Salam alaikum.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Aha! I know what I'd like to do!!

I'd like to be able to learn about what happened in this duniya. Like, a behind-the-scenes historical revisiting.

I'd like to know more about ancient Egypt, and Firaun, and Musa (as) splitting the ocean. I'd like to know who shot J.F.Kennedy, if we really landed on the moon (you know the conspiracy theories), if their really was a place called Atlantis, and all that jazz.

I'd also like to meet the good companions that made up the original Jews and Christians (that were on the straight path) and ask them how they prayed everyday, in what language, and where people started going wrong. Interview them.

Salam alaikum.

yeh i know , And who was behind 9/11

qudra_eid

Aasalam alaikum brothers and sisters...
iam a new user in turntoislam & its a great site mashaAllah.
wasalam...

ai-musa

aisha

well. masha allah the first thing i would do is cry the whole time and then look around jannah and meet everybody and the prophets ( may allah's peace and blessing be upon them) and i would ask to meet god (swt) and the angels. i would allso like my family to be with me. and watch a video every evil person who did the bombing and blamed it on the islams. and who was behind 9/11 and insha allah i will pray for all of my brothers and sisters. it will be amazing to go to jannah and ohhh yeah i would play football with the prophets and all the islam converted footballers if they are there like henry, van persie, anelka, toure, ribery, zidene, and all the other insha allah may allah take us to heaven all.:tti_sister: :salah: :salah:

sultanthewise

:salam2:
http://www.paradiseinthequran.com

Allah has inscribed faith upon such people's hearts, will reinforce them with a spirit from Him, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, forever. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such people are the party of Allah. Truly it is the party of Allah who are successful. (Surat al-Mujadala, 22)

Those believers to whom Allah has announced His promise of good news have important qualities, as revealed in the Qur'an:

-They believe and do right actions. (Surat al-Baqara, 25)

- They fear Allah. (Surah Al 'Imran, 15)

- They spend for the cause of Islam in times both ease and hardship. (Surah Al 'Imran, 134)

- They control their rage. ( Surah Al 'Imran, 134)

- They pardon other people.( Surah Al 'Imran, 134)

- After they act indecently or wrong themselves, they remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their wrong actions. (Surah Al 'Imran, 135)

- They do not knowingly persist in doing wrong actions. (Surah Al 'Imran, 135)

- The obey Allah and his Messenger. (Surat an-Nisa', 13)

- They keep up prayer, spend in charity, believe in and support Allah's messengers. (Surat al-Ma'ida, 12)

- They are truthful. (Surat al-Ma'ida, 119)

- They leave their homes for the cause of Allah and strive in Allah's way with their souls and possessions. (Surat at-Tawba: 20)

- They do good. (Surah Yunus, 26)

- They humble themselves before their Lord. (Surah Hud, 23)

-They repent of their sins. (Surah Maryam, 60)

- They honor their trusts and contracts. (Surat al-Mu'minun: 8)

- They safeguard their prayers. (Surat al-Mu'minun: 9)

- They compete with one another in the doing of good deeds. (Surah Fatir, 32)

- They are Allah's chosen servants. (Surat as-Saffat, 40)

- They believe in the Qur'an. (Surat az-Zukhruf, 69)

- They say "our Lord is Allah" and thereafter stand firm in their faith. (Surat al-Ahqaf, 13)

- They are heedful. ( Surah Muhammad, 15)

- They turn toward Allah with their whole heart. (Surah Qaf, 32)

- They stand in awe of the Most Gracious, although He is beyond the reach of human perception, and come unto Him with a heart returning in repentance. (Surah Qaf, 33)

- They are the doers of good. (Surat adh-Dhariyat, 16)

- They ask for Allah's forgiveness before the dawn. (Surat adh-Dhariyat, 18)

- They are the forerunners. (Surat al-Waqi'a, 10)

- They always keep their word and fear a day whose evil will spread far and wide. (Surat al-Insan, 7)

- They give food, despite their love for it, to the poor and orphans and captives. (Surat al-Insan, 8)

- They give the appropriate respect to the Messenger of Allah. (Surat al-Hujurat, 3)
:muslim_child:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Can I see my brother (twin) who passed away before I born in Jannah..?????... I always think of that, but I dont know what Islam say about it..... Yes he had a soul May Allah have mercy on him, he passed away after 45 days in the womb.....

May Allah grant us Jannah...AMiin

aisha16

well. masha allah the first thing i would do is cry the whole time and then look around jannah and meet everybody and the prophets ( may allah's peace and blessing be upon them) and i would ask to meet god (swt) and the angels. i would allso like my family to be with me. and watch a video every evil person who did the bombing and blamed it on the islams. and who was behind 9/11 and insha allah i will pray for all of my brothers and sisters. it will be amazing to go to jannah and ohhh yeah i would play football with the prophets and all the islam converted footballers if they are there like henry, van persie, anelka, toure, ribery, zidene, and all the other insha allah may allah take us to heaven all.:tti_sister: :salah: :salah:

Sister Allah is probably going to boost our soccer skills. I do wish inshaAllah that He will. Becuz I'm ok at soccer, and want to be better.

P.S. My liitle sis loves those soccer players. Although my favorite player happens to be Ronaldinhio. Go Barcelona!!

DevoutMuslimah

Asalaamul Alaaikum Sisters, Brothers.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay wow, insha'Allah if i make it to jannah, here's some things i wanna do:

1. Meet Allah SWT, the Prophet SAW, sahaba (Abu Bakr and Umar especially, then Uthman, Ali, Abu Huraira, Salman Farsi, all the Prophet's SAW's daughters.

2. Meet up with the fam, hopefully everyone makes it. :p My lil sis, and brothers and then we could have like the BIGGEST party on the jannah "block" and i would invite everyone from the dunya, to celebrate!! :lol:

3. FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I want to fly so much!! I want to climb the highest mounatain in my "area" aka level, haha i hope it's Firdaus!! Anyway then i would just JUMP OFF!! Maybe if the sahaba wa sahabiyat want to join me, we could do it together!! :lol:

4. I would go to the rivers of honey and milk, take my cup and just start drinking! looooooooooooooool. After that i would get some grub!

5. Kick it with the angels!! Ask them how life as an angel is, and i could tell them how life was like as a human, in this dunya!!

6. i want to pray, in jannah. I know there won't be any salaah, but i might want to pray.

7. Breakdance? :lol: No not really. :p I would prolly start a Muslim tournament, maybe on team with the Prophets, and another sahaba and another us! :p

8. meet all the shaheed,of Badr, of Uhud, and all the brave mujahideen for fought and died for islam throughout the centuries! :)

9. Sit down with the Prophets for a lesson or two. :p

10. Watch a video of my whole life and a video of the whole world, and everything that happened!! HEY I GOT PLENTY OF TIME TO WATCH!! :p

Lol, i just realized that i'm narrowing my view, my small mind, on this dunya and it's simple pleasures!!

Dna, yes that lecture by Bilal Assad is very good, very informative indeed!!

Here is a video that relates to Jannah (it's a snippet from that lecture):

[yt]Qbq_fxtORFA[/yt]

aisha16

Assalam Allaykum

Hey sister devoutmuslimah you reminded me of a whole bunch of ideas. Jazaak Allahhu Khair.

1. First I would meet Allah, and then the Prophets PBUH, then the angels, then the shaheeds, and then the family.

2. Next I would go get some grub. Seriously I WOULD ASK FOR A LOT OF STUFF. Hey I would eat some halal doritos, and cheetos. That would be a billion times more delicous.

3. Later I would want to have a converstion with Allah. I would ask Allah about everything.

4. Parttttty! Everyone is invited.

5. I would lastly rest, even though I wouldn't be tired.

InshaAllah we muslims will all attain Jannah with Allah's forgiveness and mercy.

Ma Saalam