Video Jermaine Jackson About Islam, Being Muslim and Michael Jackson

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2:

:jazaak: for this video Brother Mabsoot. All Glory and Praise be to Allah (SWT), the Lord of Honour and Cherisher of the Worlds, who guided Jermaine Jackson and many other celebrities to Islam.

I hope one day the rest of the Jackson family embraces Islam by following Jermaine's example, and support each other in seeking the truth through the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Allah (SWT) guides whom He wills and He knows best those who will be guided.

From Allah (SWT) we came... To Him we shall return.

May Allah (SWT) guide us, turn to us mercifully, protect us, forgive us and set right all our affairs. May He give us the opportunity of doing every kind of good deed and protect us against every kind of sin. O Allah! Please give us the strength to stand firmly on the path of righteousness.

Ameen.

:wasalam:

This font should be banned from this website.
My eyes are swelling.

Wassalaam.

Najmoen

Positive message

Mabsoot, Shukran for your possitive reply,I accept what you say entirely but please do not misunderstand, I was not knocking the positive message in the video, nor the forum. What I meant is that we as a community, myself included should guard against falling into the trap the stereo-types, of fans and fan clubs (seudo idol worship) as a general statement. Otherwise, its all good and the message shines - Allahu-Akbar.

Jazak Allah Ghyer

dido70

Allah Bless you brother Mabsoot for your reply to GlobalPeace
some muslim born are not perfect muslims so how can we blame new muslim for any think that contradict with Sunnah and i can understand form brother's comment that he means touching woman or whatever
remember brother that banning Alcohol in Quran was in three steps

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah for brother Muhammad Abdul Aziz. A lot of singers/musicians become muslim! Like Dawud Wharsnby Ali, Yusuf Islam, etc. who knows if it'll be P. Diddy next! (Inshallah). The more muslims, the more the message is spread brothers (and sisters)!

OnlyOne

Alhumdulillah, that is awesome. I actually like seeing celebrity reverts because it can show up in the media, but I doubt they'll report the story in the correct light. I'm glad there's a video to actually confirm this because I probably wouldn't have believed it right away. Insha Allah Allah (swt) will guide him to implement the Qur'an and Sunnah correctly and may his journey be made easy for him.

I hope that Michael Jackson will Insha Allah see the TRUE Islam, rather than the group he is in now. Allah (swt) guides who he wills and Allah (swt) misguides who he wills. The best we can do is make du'a leave the rest to Allah.

Globalpeace

Banned
Ditto!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Ditto to Br Mabsoot & Sister Hurul-ein...

Furthermore, there are lots of movie stars, ex-singers beginning to practise Islam throughout the Muslim world (sub-continent & Egypt in particular)...& I echo the words below (for celebrity Muslims beginning to practise or reverts)...

Jazakullah Khairun for putting it eloquently.

Mabsoot, Shukran for your possitive reply,I accept what you say entirely but please do not misunderstand, I was not knocking the positive message in the video, nor the forum. What I meant is that we as a community, myself included should guard against falling into the trap the stereo-types, of fans and fan clubs (seudo idol worship) as a general statement. Otherwise, its all good and the message shines - Allahu-Akbar.

Jazak Allah Ghyer

The_truth_pls

And I love israel so much, their food the people.. can you imagine him saying that? but whats the different between the two? nada, one is opressing Palestinian muslims the other Indian Muslims. Even if i loved a country involved in oppressing muslim I would keep it in my heart and not reveal it to the media, keep istpersonal but these people take the pressure of countries like india, bad PR for Kashmir casue good PR for Indian oppression. He should have said "I wouldn't go to India, as my muslims brothers are being oppressed by the government there". But the fact is that India is the in thing these days big market for the west. These celebrties have so much much more responsibility to represent islam than any normal muslim. Did you notice how he kept making the hindu prayer gestures.. those ignornat of islam must have quickly made a connection of his clasping his hands together with hindusim..must be thinking..yeah same religion as hindusim this islam is.

:SMILY346:

califmuslimah

Even though Jermanie Jackson isn't a perfect muslim

he is still a muslim. InshAllah one day he will learn more about Islam and follow it more correctly. Also inshAllah, Michael will become muslim and this with help change his life for the good and make him a better person. Allah guides whom he wills. :blackhijab:

Asude

Elhamdulillah

Thanks to Allah,he has been a muslim,too.What a nice news!I hope Michael Jackson will be a good muslim,too.In media,it was said he had been a muslim.Then,it was a wrong news.If he reads Quran,if he reads Islamic books which his brother gave him and if he looks at the nature wisely and he listens to his heart,there isn't any reason not to be a muslim!Allah is with us.

lakivip

VIP GIRL
MAN-SHA aLLAH

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/images/tti/Jermaine_jackson_Muslim_small.jpg[/img]Jermaine Jackson, is now called Muhammad Abdul Aziz. He talks About Finding Peace and contentment through Islam.

He talks about his feelings for being a Muslim and also expresses his desire for his younger brother Michael Jackson to also become Muslim. Infact, he states in the video that he has given many Islamic books to his brother and that Michael is contemplating becoming a Muslim, inshaAllah. Jermaine also talks about his love for Muslims and his desire to live in Muslim countries. He has found great peace and calm through his Islamic beliefs and love of Allah.

He was born December 11, 1954,he is an American Grammy Award-winning singer, bass guitarist, former member of The Jackson 5 and brother of American pop stars Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. And Most importantly, he is a Muslim.

:SMILY252: Jermaine talks about his love of other cultures and people, his reasons for leaving Christianity and becoming Muslim. His devotion to Allah, the great benefits that he gets from praying five times and also from doing optional fasting during the week. He explains how he feels at ease and peace by his Islamic beliefs and his rememberance of Allah.:SMILY252:

Jermaine (Muhammad) Jackson, Michael Jackson's Brother
[vg]8530986847716608173[/vg]

Please remember to link back to our website when sharing this video. JazakAllahu khayr.

WEL COME BROTHER I REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.......

Ali_Ibrahim

Description of Rasul

Salam

Over the few weeks, i've engaged in some precise dialect with a non-muslim of quran/bible ideas. One idea mentioned was the description of rasul and his view vs isa as. I've replied with quoting quran on how glorious both prophets are and their miracles. I've also replied with points that they've made in quran and bible, that they are only in this dunya to preach allah's word and allah's word only... Although i've been having this one problem where as to he asks for a physical description of rasul. I've done some research, and the only information i've come up with is that, rasul's physical description isn't described in quran because when people made portraits of these specific prophets, some people would take them for worship. This may only be a guess but isn't rasul's description like the one's of abraham and musa as??.. please help me clearify this so that not only i know this, but so that i can preach what's correct.

Sister June

Salaam

My husband has a song on his pc, it is supposedly Michel Jackson. He sings about Allah. Has anyone heard this? I will have to find the link.

ziizi

Brother Mohamed abdelaziz formerly known J. Jackson, I am deeply touched first by his conversion to islam and foremost by his way of expressing the inner peace and tranquility that he now enjoys. As muslims, we have been telling the non muslims that, this great faith, does not represent the violence that it is being constantly potrayed. On the contrary, it exalts and endears the blood of humanity whether it be muslim or non muslim. I, as a proud muslim, would like to express my deepest gratitude to Almighty Allah for guiding and showing the light to this wonderful and kind being , and also pray to Allah that he guides his brother Michael to the fold of islam.
Abdulaziz