Jerusalem attacks:It was a MILITARY SCHOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
:salam2:

Yes 8 Jews is massacre but 127 Palestinians are not.

:angryred:

yes what happened at the yeshiva is a massacre... killing whether be jewish or palestinian is a massacre no matter what race.

The Israeli military are the eviliest bastards in the the world , but what the murderer at the yeshivah did is just the same evil.

Whether the school be a militray academy or a religious shcool that was an illegal attack in a muslim perspective.

I understand that that the palestinians are oppressed but killing at school and firing pointless and stupid rockets into israel isnt going to do anything but make matters worse.

The palestinians are making too many military errors. First the idiots and cowards attacked on the holy day of yom kippur as they did long ago, then they blow themselves up in civilian buses and restaurants, then they fire weak and pointless rockets ,now they attack at a yeshiva..
o brother are some people of these people idiots.
Attacking at religious school or firing stupid rockets will do nothing but harden their hearts, increase the hatred, harden there resolve to destroy palestine, and escalate the violence...

stupid moves like these will do nothing but make it worse for them while they perceive it not.

May Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) liberate palestine from the evil zionists

( maybe also guide them so they dont commit suicide attacks and make another stupid moves too:SMILY149:)
amin

dianek

I am with you brother, but becareful....Podolksi, Shahzad and Saniyah are quick to call you a traitor!!!! They perpetuate the kind of anger that keeps people doing stupid stuff like blowing themselves and others up...........

ONE HUMANITY is the only way, we should set the example not stoop to the zionist ways of things.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

It's sad really what's happening in these threads - I have a feeling this is no longer really about Palestine or Israel, it's just muslims trying to score points against each other - get a grip people because it's starting to get boring now.

wasalam

Shahzad

The palestinians are making too many military errors. First the idiots and cowards attacked on the holy day of yom kippur as they did long ago, then they blow themselves up in civilian buses and restaurants, then they fire weak and pointless rockets ,now they attack at a yeshiva..
o brother are some people of these people idiots.
Attacking at religious school or firing stupid rockets will do nothing but harden their hearts, increase the hatred, harden there resolve to destroy palestine, and escalate the violence...

So wats ur advice Colonel?

wat if home has been raized to ground wid out any reason? wat if ur whole family has been killed wid out any reason?

Wat wud u do? shake hand wid them?

Some of the posts rather most of the posts in this thread are like that due to lack of knowledge. Nothign else

I am with you brother, but becareful....Podolksi, Shahzad and Saniyah are quick to call you a traitor!!!! They perpetuate the kind of anger that keeps people doing stupid stuff like blowing themselves and others up...........

i swear i wrote for nearly half an hour of stuff in reply what u said but then i thought all of the things i wrote altough they were all facts unlike urs n they would hurt ur heart to the point u would feel 0.o1 % of the pain that the palestinians go through n that will b useless cause if u were here to learn Islam i would feel really ashamed that u left bcause of my confronting but truthful speech so i will jz leave u to urself n wont write anything back against u cause u dont know what PAIN IS N I HOPE U DONT CAUSE ULL JZ CHURN INTO PIECES

N

I NEVER CALLED U A TRAITOR OR ANYTHING SO FIRST OF ALL STOP LYING SO OPENLY!

really sorry to the admins for being so mean on this forum n drifting away from the forums original purpose

(hint:- drugs ,sex,alcohol arent forms of pain they r jz for artificial hypes to make u look cool n make u feel in lala land)

actions speak louder than words

finally i think im going to whine for what u said to me......U WISH HAHAHA

:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

( maybe also guide them so they dont commit suicide attacks and make another stupid moves too:SMILY149:)
amin

i think ur jz too smart for me too understand cause these small retaliations at least gives the jews a sense of danger which they wont feel when the palestinians stop attacking n will take over totally n kick the palestinians out jz as they have slowly over the past years .....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is time to stop it. The writing is bad. There are no good arguments to present. The emotions are those of spoilt brats. Stop it. Please. This is a serious issue. We need to remain Muslims.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam,

It is time to stop it. The writing is bad. There are no good arguments to present. The emotions are those of spoilt brats. Stop it. Please. This is a serious issue. We need to remain Muslims.

Thanks sister about your words. We as muslims can´t behave as zionists or if we will do, we become as them.

Brutal, booldthirsty killer? Whose care nothing and others sacriface? No thanks!

warda A

Sister

Thanks sister about your words. We as muslims can´t behave as zionists or if we will do, we become as them.

Brutal, booldthirsty killer? Whose care nothing and others sacrifice? No thanks!

sister you are right, trying to behave like the oppressors make us oppressors too, so what argument will you have?
We should look for peaceful means to solve a problem, fighting has never worked without a huge consequences,
Us who do not live in the occupied territories will never feel the pain as they do , so what are we harping about
They need help, education ,medicine housing , not poisonous words.

Remember everything is recorded and Allah Yarana (sees all)
those oppressors will answer on the day they meet their Lord.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

"What would Prophet Mohammad do in this situation?"

As I think he would ask his people to unite and then fight against they enemy. It is just same than I ask you to do now. I am not military commander but I ask you to unite.

I have explained several times here how.

Both Quran and Sunnah has EXPLAINED what we must do.

Just, the Muslims are daft and do not care about it. So they give their own ideas and stupidity.

Its not as simple as unite and fight. We must unite on the correct belief, Tawheed and Aqeedah. .and then we will be strong enough to defend ourselves and our rights.

wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.