Jerusalem attacks:It was a MILITARY SCHOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
The "school" in question doesn't seem to be an innocent "school"
because...Quotes from BBC:
The fact that the school is at the heart of the settler movement in the occupied West Bank may have been the reason why it was targeted, BBC Middle East editor Jeremy Bowen says.

Many of its students are on special courses that combine religious study with service in combat units in the Israeli army.

And also, please see below also from BBC.

A student reportedly shot the gunman twice before an off-duty Israeli army officer killed him.
Link ---> news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7282679.stm

Isn't it allowed to attack a military school in Islaaam?

Allaahu'Aalam!

Steve940

:salam2:

JazakAllah khair for sharing, this puts the incident under new light, so to speak

irish_muslim_08

Military Service is compulsory in Israel for young men, so it is possible it was anormal school. but it is interesting how a religious school where military lifestyle is taught recieves a different media treatment, depending on religion. However, I deplore the murder of these men, I know the situation in gaza is grime, but really, the only way forward is dialogue. The pen is mightier than the sword. I can see what violence does to people, I live in Ireladn on the border with the north, and I know what hatrid between religions does (and this is a Christian country!) Inshallah, we can can make good and find a way to resolve our differences. Inshallah. Lets not preach dislike and division, lets try and educate others adn restrain our most basic of natures. as the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said when returning from battle 'we have returned from the smaller jihad to face the larger jihad'...the struggle to chage ourselves from within. lets hope that this Jihad is the one we work on most and through this we can be better Muslims and neghbours. Inshallah

Shahzad

why the hell u pppl forget the attacks by us army on islamic school in pakistan?
i dont understand wat kind of mind u ppl have? and why u ppl are trying to pose ur self so enlightened.

Isreal is killing 20 persons daily and non one shouts but if only few of them were sent to hell, why the hell we are arguing if it was ok\?

Would u ask the same question if ur father,mother or any opther relative was killed by isreal?

Shut up and stop talking in favor of israel for any lame reason

dianek

why the hell u pppl forget the attacks by us army on islamic school in pakistan?
i dont understand wat kind of mind u ppl have? and why u ppl are trying to pose ur self so enlightened.

Isreal is killing 20 persons daily and non one shouts but if only few of them were sent to hell, why the hell we are arguing if it was ok\?

Would u ask the same question if ur father,mother or any opther relative was killed by isreal?

Shut up and stop talking in favor of israel for any lame reason

No need for you to be so abrupt and rude. No one is defending or in favor of israel.....why don't you direct your hostile words to doing footwork for the palestinian cause......you have alot to say but are you doing anything about it?

Shahzad

I have seen in this thread and in some other threads ppl arguing if it was correct.

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. This is wat islam says.

But im afread isreal has done a lot already. They need to be nailed down like a lizard

i wish i cud do any thing by sitting far away from there.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I know many people on the forum don't like discussing these issues because they know arguments and hostility will become rife between individuals and everything gets nasty.

However it does NOT have to be like that. Why can't we discuss these things without going over the top and attacking people left, right and centre? So please people, if you can't articulate your opinions without being obnoxious, then for the sake of everyone else, it will be better if you remain silent.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular-just something I wanted to mention because of whats been happening in threads. Its got to the point people don't want to discuss whats happening in Palestine and we really shouldn't let that happen.

wasalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Bush condemns 'barbaric and vicious attack'
by
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3516063,00.html

I wonder did Bush also condemns

capt.cps.mob33.060308074049.photo04.photo.default-512x350.jpg

Ameera, 20-day-old baby girl whose killed zionist soldier by shoot to head

...this?

Or any other barbaric acts what zionists have done in Gaza.

:SMILY335:

Shahzad

ok then dont discuss any thing if any rat is killed by Alqaida memeber in usa.
or any dog killed by a pakistani or if some muslim woman is beaten by any muslim and bearded man

OK?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular-just something I wanted to mention because of whats been happening in threads. Its got to the point people don't want to discuss whats happening in Palestine and we really shouldn't let that happen.

wasalam

dianek

That is heart breaking! Poor baby.....Something that can be done.......flood the media with these photos.....email them to groups that can organize assistance for them....flood the UN with these pictures. Some muslims have great wealth, take out ads on the tv and independent cable channels to expose this.....I am telling you that we don't see this here on the news....don't judge Americans when we don't have all the information.

Shahzad

ok then dont discuss any thing if any rat is killed by Alqaida memeber in usa.
or any dog killed by a pakistani or if some muslim woman is beaten by any muslim and bearded man

OK?

sorry i misunderstood that initially.

ppl dont wat to discuss? its strange if they dont want to. Else thye shud stop talking abt any humanity, peace or blah blah

Shahzad

sister dianek, ur very right this time.
We need to get such things done quickly. Every one has its circle. its hard to get contacts and that much money

UN is the deparment of USA rather than an independant entiry. If americans dont see such news than wat americans can do is not ot watch fox and BBC.

Why dont u watch aljazeerah or other chanel like that

dianek

sister dianek, ur very right this time.
We need to get such things done quickly. Every one has its circle. its hard to get contacts and that much money

UN is the deparment of USA rather than an independant entiry. If americans dont see such news than wat americans can do is not ot watch fox and BBC.

Why dont u watch aljazeerah or other chanel like that

Because we don't get those channels! That simple......we have SATCRUISER, but it is obviously edited by the powers that be....you can be watching something and the screen will go blank until the program is over....and aside from that, it is all Arabic and I don't speak arabic and don't really want to watch arabic tv for that reason, bad enough my kids and husband speak it to each other all the time, I am not trying to have to hear it on tv too.....it's like living in a different country and not understanding a single word.

That is heart breaking! Poor baby.....Something that can be done.......flood the media with these photos.....email them to groups that can organize assistance for them....flood the UN with these pictures. Some muslims have great wealth, take out ads on the tv and independent cable channels to expose this.....I am telling you that we don't see this here on the news....don't judge Americans when we don't have all the information.

actually every1 knows including americans cause they do tell how many people died in a blast but they dont show the pics .....lol the UN is the US tool of hypocrisy ....jz like when the aljazeera HQ in afghanistan blown up accidentally by us jet fighters misunderstanding during the time on the war on afghanistan in which al jazeera was talking a bit too much against the US...n the weird thing is no1 aired that story.....or mayb it was jz the normal thing to do in the US
:hearts:

dianek

I have to ask Shazad are you really so angry in person.....you come across as so angry and harsh......I have to tell you I would be afraid of you....

justoneofmillion

I have to ask Shazad are you really so angry in person.....you come across as so angry and harsh......I have to tell you I would be afraid of you....
:salam2:sister Diane isn t al jazeera english available in the US?
Here is al jazeera arabic for free, i ll try and post al jazeera English to watch online for free if you wish to watch it sometimes,the images of war that we get ,are far worse than what one can imagine....
http://www.freearabictv.net/play-channel-aljazeera.asp

wassalaam
jameel

Status
Not open for further replies.