Jerusalem attacks:It was a MILITARY SCHOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Well...You can watch Aljazeera channel on internet too...They have channel on youtube where you can watch the documentaries as well as news.

I don't think Aljazeera is an Islamic channel by any means, though it is a lot better than FOX and CNN.

Some of the programmes even on USA are better than those produced by the CNN and FOX...they are very imformative.

Personally, I appreciate the serious programmes like the one in which in an African country poor people get worm(upto 1 meter in length ) in their BODIES...

Just because they are so poor that they can't afford to filter the water they drink using a simple mesh filter (which would not even cost 1$)...

Before that I had never thought that I should be thanful to Allah for the water I'm drinking in such a profound way...

dianek

:salam2:sister Diane isn t al jazeera english available in the US?
Here is al jazeera arabic for free, i ll try and post al jazeera English to watch online for free if you wish to watch it sometimes,the images of war that we get ,are far worse than what one can imagine....
http://www.freearabictv.net/play-channel-aljazeera.asp

wassalaam
jameel

Not on Comcast Cable that I am aware of....not on public tv.....if it is on SAT CRUISER it is blocked........all we get is tunis tv, morrocco, algeria, sudan, dubai....no aljazeera....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister Diane...welcome to the Muslim perspective. It is a difficult place to be. We have to search to find news. Please go to www.antiwar.com. It is a begining. Listen to Alex Jones. You are no longer part of the CNN/FOX charade. Please take time to read Brave New World..we are living it in the US. Read the strange and crazy laws that go 100 percent against the Constitution. PM Brother Taxhonesty. He has a lot of information. The Palestinian cause has been there for over fifty years. On my post about tears I referred to young and revert Muslims being unaware of our history. The history in the textbooks is not ours. But it is there. Your searching for the Truth will help many many young Muslims learn the Truth. Please keep asking your questions such that our informed brothers and sisters can help to bring out the Truth.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamu alaikum

Please note I am not doing this to ridicule anyone but just trying to share with what I read and heard so we can all understand our religion better. I hope no one takes offence.

I could not help but reading your poat brother/sister that you mentioned about the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) talking about return from the greater jihad to the lesser jihad. I don't think the hadith you mentioned in authentic because from I book that I have called The Book of Jihad and I quote.

A man asked the Prophet: What is Jihad? He (s.a.w) replied: “To fight against the disbelievers when you meet them (on the battlefield).” The man asked: “What kind of Jihad is the highest?” He (s.a.w) replied: “The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood”

The classification of Jihad, such as that given above, is based upon a Hadith which states that at the time Rasulullaah ( صلى الله عليه وسلم ) returned home from the field of warfare he said: “We have all returned from Jihad Asghar to Jihad Akbar.” Some companions asked: “What is Jihad Akbar Rasulullaah?” He replied: “Jihad against the desires.”
That therefore is the proof for the case proposed by many people.
Al 'Iraqy in Takhriju AHadithil Ihya' states: “The mentioned Hadith is related by Imam Baihaqi with a da'if Sanad (weak chain of narrators) from Jabir”388.
Apart from the Hadith related by Imam Baihaqi there is also a Hadith related by Al-Khatib Al-Baghadadi from Jabir, which states: “the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ), at the time he returned from a battle said: 'We have all just returned to the best of places, and you have returned from Jihad Asghar (the lesser Jihad) to strive in Jihad Akbar (the greater Jihad)'. The companions asked: 'What is Jihad Akbar Rasulullaah?' He answered: 'The Jihad of someone against his desires'.”389
It turns out that this Hadith is weak because within its Sanad there is a narrator by the name of Khalaf bin Muhammad bin Ismail al Khiyam who according to Al-Hakim: “His Hadiths are unreliable.” And Abu Ya'la al Khalili says: “He often adulterates, is very weak and narrates unknown Hadith.”390
Al-Hakim and Ibnu Abi Zur'ah state: “We often write statements from Khalaf bin Muhammad bin Ismail only as an example, and we remove ourselves of responsibility from him.”391
FALSE
And even more doubtful than that, there is within the Sanad of this Hadith a narrator by the name of Yahya bin Al Ula Al Bajili who according to Imam Ahmad is a known Kadhdhaab -liar-, and forger of Hadith. Also,
Amru bin Ali, An Nasai and Daruqutni state: “His Hadith are renounced.” Ibnu Adi states: “His Hadith are false.”392
Ibnu Taimiyyah states: “There is a Hadith related by a group of people which states that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) said after the battle of Tabuk: 'We have returned from Jihad Asghar to Jihad Akbar'. This hadith has no source, nobody whomsoever in the field of Islamic Knowledge has narrated it. Jihad against the disbelievers is the most noble of actions, and moreover it is the most important action for the sake of mankind.”393.
Furthermore, besides the two stated weak Hadiths, there is the statement of a Tabi'i by the name of Ibrahim bin Abi Ablah to people who had returned from battle, which states: “You have returned from Jihad Asghar so is the Jihad Akbar you intend to do Jihad ul qalbi (Jihad of the heart)?”394
Daruqutni states that Ibrahim bin Abi Ablah himself is believable but the chain of transmission is broken395.
As a result of that, the statement above cannot be attributed to Ibrahim bin Abi Ablah unless the chain of transmission is authentic. And were we to establish that his statement is really valid, we must understand that he was a normal human being who may have occasionally said something imperfect. He was not infallible.
The Highest Level
On the basis of the above statements we can conclude by saying, that the evidence used as proof or the basis for establishing that Jihad against disbelievers on the battlefield is Jihad Asghar and Jihad against the desires and Shaitaan is Jihad Akbar, are weak if not false Hadith. Besides that the stated Daliil (evidence) are in opposition to Sahih Hadith, such as the ones below:
Hadith narrated by Imam Muslim396 from Abu Hurairah (r.a.a), who said:
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) was asked: “O Rasulullaah! What deed could be an equivalent of Jihad Fi Sabilillaah?” He answered: “You do not have the strength to do that deed.” The narrator said: They repeated
the question twice or thrice. Every time he answered: “You do not have the strength to do it.” When the question was asked for the third time, he said: “One who goes out for Jihad is like a person who keeps fasts, stands in prayer (constantly), (obeying) Allah's (behests contained in) the Aayah (of the Qur'an), and does not exhibit any lassitude in fasting and praying until the Mujahid returns from Jihad Fi Sabilillaah.”
There is also a Hadith narrated by Bukhari397 from Abu Hurairah (r.a.a) , who said: A man came to Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) and said, “Guide me to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” He replied, “I do not find such a deed.” Then he added, “Can you, while the Mujahid has gone for Jihad, enter your mosque to perform Salat without cease and observe Saum without breaking it?” The man said, “But who can do that?”.

388 [Risalah Jihad, Hasan al-Banna]
389 [Tarikh al Baghadadi 13/493]
390 [Mashariul 'Ashwaq ila Masuril 'Ushshaq 1/31]
391 [Mizanul I'tidal 1/662] - 174 -
392 [Refer: Tahdhibut Tahdhib 11/261-262]
393 [Refer: Al Furqan baina Auliyair Rahman wa Auliyaisy Shaitaan, matter 44-45]
394 [refer: Siyaru A'laamin Nubala 6/325]
395 [Siyaru A'laamin Nubala 6/324]
396 [Hadith No. 4636]
- 175 -

I also also heard Sheik Feiz and Imam Anwar Al-awlaki say in their lectures say that this hadith is unauthentic.

Please someone if I have made a mistake correct me.

I also heard it is unauthentic or weak . Seriously bro, that hadith go against other many sahih hadith. How could anyone equate fighting with jihaad an nafs.

Shahzad

late but true mirajmom

Salaam,

Sister Diane...welcome to the Muslim perspective. It is a difficult place to be. We have to search to find news. Please go to www.antiwar.com. It is a begining. Listen to Alex Jones. You are no longer part of the CNN/FOX charade. Please take time to read Brave New World..we are living it in the US. Read the strange and crazy laws that go 100 percent against the Constitution. PM Brother Taxhonesty. He has a lot of information. The Palestinian cause has been there for over fifty years. On my post about tears I referred to young and revert Muslims being unaware of our history. The history in the textbooks is not ours. But it is there. Your searching for the Truth will help many many young Muslims learn the Truth. Please keep asking your questions such that our informed brothers and sisters can help to bring out the Truth.

A Kashmiri

We all know, that Isreali society is not a civil society, each Israeli has to undergo army and commondo training and killing them in civil clothes doesnt mean that they are civilians.

So the ones who were killed were not civilians but army and commondos. The people in Gaza are civilians who dont have any army or commondo training are real civilians.

Isreali society in general is armed society and nothing wrong even if one kills them where ever you find them.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

For kind of perspective to this situation:

Israeli forces killed 22 Palestinian students over last week
Date: 07 / 03 / 2008 Time: 17:08

Bethlehem – Ma'an – Israeli military forces killed 22 Palestinian students in the last week, 20 of them in the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Ministry of Education said on Thursday. Ten other students were injured.

In a new report, the Ministry said that "Rafah Martyr Secondary School and Beer Al- Sabeaa Secondary school became a subject of the Israeli atrocities. The Israeli incursion troops used their weapons against the two schools, causing serious damages in school buildings and full windows' breakages."

In addition, Israeli curfews prevented students in the West Bank towns of Azzoun, Al-Funduq and Haja to attend their classes.

The Ministry called on the international community to intervene ensure the rights of Palestinian students

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=28198

Have anyone here noticed this?

Sabra

So Sad....SubhanAllah

:SMILY23:

Salaam,

We have dish network programing, aljezeera is included in the arabic package.
I am just as angry as Shazaad with this problem. Here we have alot of different organizations that are having protests every other week. The israelies not only do this in Palestine, but also in Lebanon. Have we forgotten
the killings of all the children in the war with hezbollah, perpetrated at the hands of israel. The pictures of the israel children writing their names on bombs, before they were fired into Lebanon. The israelies are filled with nothing but hate and they are training there children in this way. In the Quran, Allah(swt), tells us they(the christians and jews) will have hatred and enimity for us until the day of judgement, except for a few of them. This breaks my heart and I cry all the time. I Thank Allah(swt) for the blessings he has given to my family, because every time I look at those little children in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, I know they could very well be mine. Ya Allah(swt) Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar :tti_sister:

Salaam

q8penpals

Salam

I don't believe ANY news channel completely - EVERY ONE has their own agenda (they are all for-profit institutions, no matter what country they are in, except in the countries -like Kuwait- where the local news channels are just arms of the government - making them equally unreliable).

That said, people ask why the things in Palestine don't get reported about more in the US - it is simple - the majority of Americans are so far removed from Palestine, Israel, the Middle East, the rest of the World, that they just point-blank don't care because it doesn't directly affect them. The US news doesnt' cover every tragedy in every corner of the world. The Kuwait news has not covered ANY of the situation between Colombia, Venezuela, and Equador - why should they? It doesn't affect Kuwaitis, therefore, I am pretty sure that the Kuwaitis generally don't care.

All news channels report on what will get them viewers, and therefore advertising dollars. If something is not interesting or important to their viewing audience, they are not going to waste time reporting it.

Al-Jazeera is like the opposite of Fox News - they are just as biased as Fox news, just on the other side of the fence.

I say, watch whatever news you can, and then believe no more than about 10% from any one source (and remember, the source can be the same and be reported on several different medias).

And I would like us all to take a small tiny part of something that the Christian teen groups started several years ago (WWJD) and put it into the Muslim perspective - in a situation, What would Prophet Mohammad do? Would He have killed students in a school (even if it were a military school) being that those students, at the time, were not attacking anyone?

I think if we all looked at every situation we face with the thought in our heads, "What would Prophet Mohammad do in this situation?" maybe the best thing that would happen is that we at least slowed down and took time to think things through.

Humbly,

Lana

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

"What would Prophet Mohammad do in this situation?"

As I think he would ask his people to unite and then fight against they enemy. It is just same than I ask you to do now. I am not military commander but I ask you to unite.

I have explained several times here how.

Shahzad

half of the post of sister lana might be correct abt news channels but second part is another kind of rubbish.

Islam says eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. It was a military school. Will wait for a tiger to attack at ur house or kill it as u see the tiger?

Please refrain from posting such sentences like is it ok tto attack a school etc etc. We are just puzzled on the word school. U need to read the all posts in this thread sister lana. It will clear ur doubts. Islam never says keeop getting muslims killed while watching them getting training.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

School and military training center are diffirent places. In Israel most of schools have also they own military trainings as "krav maga" classes. Who can say in there that civilians are only civilians as most of them, as settlers, are carring guns? All citizens are military trained, both men and women. In there it is compulsory.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Sister Lana,

Whats wrong with you? You are still not showing solidarity with Palestininans.

What would Prophet Muhammad SAWS would have done?
Lets answer this question by asking another question, what he had done in his time?

Did asked people to do peacful protests, like you said in another post...or he gathered the people and fought them.
Alhamdulillah...Islam has guided us in every aspect of life.
And we have examples of Musllim men who understood the religion better than us and were God fearing and faught the Kuffar like

-Ibn Taymiytah
-Salahuddin Al Ayyubi

We are better off following them than Martin Luther and others who we all agree were misguided.

And let me tell you that in Indian freedom struggle it was the Muslim scholars who fought Jihad against the British. Even today there is masjid in Calcutta from where the first army of Muslims went to fight the British. I would request you to please read the history than follow the propoganda.

It not a case of violence against violence...this is a Western media propoganda.

They show that Israelis are killing Palestinians and Palestinians are kilng Isrealis.
Which is very very WRONG.

It is a case of years of injustice, opression, daily humiiliation, systematic ethnic cleansing on the part of Israel and total apathy on the part of World.

Also, Fox news and Aljazeera are not equally incorrect...this is yet another western propoganda.
Though I don't consider Aljazeer as an Islamic channel, bit I respect their reporting..

I would request you to see Aljazeera channel and their programs about about different countries of the World (including Venezuela, south america, africa, japan)...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If there is a war on Islam why would anything positive be shed about Islam. This has been going on for at least forty years. The US is the lapdog of the Israeli's. It seems every bill that is passed has a rider that is to assit Israel.
The average American has no idea of the amount of unrestricted aid that is given to Israel. It is a complex love story.
Most of the media is owned by the Jews. They will not show the truth. Why would they?
Additionally, we need to be careful when we ask questions such as what would the Prophet do. Our sunnath and the Quran have given us the answers.
When we speak of peace...whose peace? That leads to a philosphical arena. Do you really want the peace of the kuffir? Think. That is quite unIslamic.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Nope....
JazakAllah khair

Killing unarmer people is against Islam as I understand it. Just same are they in military academy or school. Are they 8 or 22 just same. Both were sins against humanity. Who were in response of those 8 and 22? Of my mind Ehud Olmert and Ehud Barak.

May Allah judge them at the Judgement day.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Exactly, I stopped reading Newspapers because of that and even Al-Jazeera isnt great, agreeing with Lana's post.

I hadnt bought the newspaper for a good few months till yesterday, was rushing in the SU shop and I caught sight of the word "MASSACRE" and I picked it up thinking automatically "something about Gaza"

...stupid me, it was the poor jews in jerusalem they were on about,

8 jews dead = massacre. lol

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.