Jerusalem Seminary attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel213

:salam2:
If one Palestinian guy shoots a rocket that makes a hole in the ground in Israel than why is it fair for Israel to respond by killing 100 Palestinians and performing collective punishment on all the Palestinian people? It's not fair. If we look back we see that Israel started all of this stuff by taking over the land, killing/torturing whoever resisted and banishing the rest to live in holes while they profited off their land. This happens over and over in history, millions of Indians and Aboriginals were wiped out in America and Australia but when the Palestinians resists people just cant understand it.

When the Soviet Union made war on our brothers in sisters in Afghanistan would you say to them "Don't fight because that makes the Soviets angry and they will just fight you more"? They sacrificed their lives and the Soviet Union(atheistic country) was dismantled and has never recovered to this day.

abdellah007

reactions in the same day :

UN council to hold an emergency meeting .

Bush condemn the attack and calls it a barbaric.

mahmoud abbas condemn the attack while olmert never done this for palestinians.

30 mins in BBC world talking about the attack

wow

i am against any kind of killing but am against when people are not the same in the eyes of others.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
"If one Palestinian guy shoots a rocket that makes a hole in the ground in Israel than why is it fair for Israel to respond by killing 100 Palestinians and performing collective punishment on all the Palestinian people"

don't give me that, every one of the 7000 plus rockets that have fallen on Sderot have been fired with one intention - to kill or injure israelis

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Are you crazy, as brother Abel213 put it:

"We have to think of it like this. Your a Palestinian person living in Gaza w/o access to any of life's basic necessities. You lost some of your family members(children,wives,brothers,etc) to Israeli "Defense Force". What would you think if you were in this position?"

Thats spot on. its a bit touchy to reply to this, but you have to understand the Palestinans mental stress, me or you can't imagine what they are going through, descriptions and videos don't tell the full story.

Walaykum Salam

mirajmom,

the hypocrisy on this thread sickens me to my stomach...

people are saying its ok to kill 8 people in a school!!

well, its ok for israel to retaliate isnt it :)

blackivy393

no i dont think its an acceptable form of retaliation. there needs to be a distinguishing between israeli military force and actual citizens. if people have a problem with the occupation or bombings the "army" does thats perfectly fine. but blowing yourself up in mall or church is not going to affect the "army" that is doing the bombing or what have you.

plus the intent is different. if the israeli government is foolish enough to bomb a whole village in order to get 3 terrorists other ways should be done to couteract the 3 terrorists. but than other people who decided to go blow people or shoot people at a park with their kids for example that is no retaliating..... thats like if people from Iraq, Afghanistan started to blow themselves up in mall of the US cuz they like what americans are doing; its not our fault, and

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
hamas has just proved itself to be a terror organization by praising a terror attack!

now israel will hunt down and slay all the leaders of the hamas terror organization

justoneofmillion

mirajmom,

well, its ok for Israel to retaliate isnt it :)
:salam2:Now you are calling muslims hypocrites,you rather think about that twice before you write,cause i assume you know,the consequences of calling a muslim hypocrite don t you!

Learn to behave a little wallahi i would put some chilli pepper on your tongue if you were in front of me,your ways are really silly you teenager you, and mirajmom could be your mother so behave a little and hold your tongue would you!,wallahi some of these western raised kids have no manners to much freedom subhanallah they are a shame to this ummah!,you think this is manhood maybe hun!!you better behave am telling you,this is not the way of gentle men!and learn to greet by sallams when you talk to Muslims,you are not in college or at the bar here!!!if you were my kid i would raise you with the stick and the hammer wallahi, you get yourself together now and speak your mind respectfully,am watching you!

remember that every time you breath you are one breath closer to death!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13496

:salam2:
jameel

Shannonx

mirajmom,

well, its ok for israel to retaliate isnt it :)

Seriously, are you kidding? Are you paying attention at all to what is being said here?

I sympathize for anyone who is being killed, but are you that blind to see that Palestinians are getting killed more and more every single day, more than the Israelis?

I may not agree with suicide bombings or going into a school and killing off 8 people, but then again i'm not going to shut my eyes and say the Palestinians are at fault. I've never had half of my family murdered, i've never had my innocent brothers or father taken away to jail for no reason while the rest of the world makes it seem like it's okay. If the Palestinians were to stop retaliating, they would still get murdered. If anyone thinks that peace will come if the Palestinians were to stop fighting back, what kind of world are you living in? It won't happen!

isnt dere abit of hypocrisy ere people?

if a israeli walked in2 a palestinian school n killed 8 students, sum wud be callin for beheadins, martydom operations, israel to be "wiped off the map" and other things..

but because it happened in israel to israeli people, the response seems to be...so what its only 8?

now u see why the israelis have the attitude of..its only palestinians,

because some people on this thread hav the attitude of...its only israelis!!!

Salaam,

Please check this link about the "wipe off the map" myth:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18993&highlight=wiped

Full transcript of what Ahmadinejad's speech at Columbia University:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6889

What Jews think about Zionists:

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

I hope you find this information beneficial.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Spot on, I was having some trouble to articulate to that reply.

EDIT: Just a mention, the brother is a new muslim so i STRONGLY urge you to watch that documentary so you know the history of this conflict.

Walaykum Salam

Seriously, are you kidding? Are you paying attention at all to what is being said here?

I sympathize for anyone who is being killed, but are you that blind to see that Palestinians are getting killed more and more every single day, more than the Israelis?

I may not agree with suicide bombings or going into a school and killing off 8 people, but then again i'm not going to shut my eyes and say the Palestinians are at fault. I've never had half of my family murdered, i've never had my innocent brothers or father taken away to jail for no reason while the rest of the world makes it seem like it's okay. If the Palestinians were to stop retaliating, they would still get murdered. If anyone thinks that peace will come if the Palestinians were to stop fighting back, what kind of world are you living in? It won't happen!

blackivy393

Salaam,

Please check this link about the "wipe off the map" myth:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18993&highlight=wiped

Full transcript of what Ahmadinejad's speech at Columbia University:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6889

What Jews think about Zionists:

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

I hope you find this information beneficial.

well ihave never seen the speech video of him talking was that recording of him? but if he said it or not "wipe off the map" is still possible plan of any leader because to me "wipe off the map" is the same thing as jewish extermination which hitler tried to do and the torah gives good examples of how many leaders tried to kill off many jews for no reasoon

well ihave never seen the speech video of him talking was that recording of him? but if he said it or not "wipe off the map" is still possible plan of any leader because to me "wipe off the map" is the same thing as jewish extermination which hitler tried to do and the torah gives good examples of how many leaders tried to kill off many jews for no reasoon

Hello Blackivy,

Glad to see you back here. I hope you are in good health.

Listen to George Galloway's radio clip and it will answer your question:

[yt]e5bEhN7_abc[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.