Jesus is in Miami!!

its nothing new. their whole religion belief is in such fake statements. so its made easy for him to claim that he is jesus.According to this religion everything can happen so its also happen now a days that he is jesus.(or even God!)

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanaAllah! they are so blind and so dumb, they make me laugh. Can't they even think, i mean come on....he claims to be jesus and he doesn't even clean himself properly, he claims to be jesus...but he cannot cure anyone, not even himself. He is an idiot! he needs to get a life. I swear they are dumber than i thought. Na'alatullahi 'alaik. You know this is good for the muslims because now they have a new debate which they can make the non-believers look like the fools they are (lol) please somebody make me stop laughing so hard....guys thanks for posting this video.:hijabi: :salam2:

SmallTownMuslima

Ok....if this is the 'real' jesus....i wanna see him turn water in into wine and break a loaf of bread into many other loafs like it says in the Bible. Because there is no other god but ALLAH!! and this man is obviously lying.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Ao'otho Billah! (I seek refuge in Allah)
wa Astaghfiroallah!

isn't it interesting that some of the things he preaches fit those that the Dajjal (anti-christ) will preach???

that is truly disturbing!

I ask Allah to protect us from such foolishness!

:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
salam alikum
Oh sister its still not working?sorry :(
wasalam

Yes :( I'm at work now so Alhamdulillaah atleast I'm able to log in. Insha Allaah I'm reformatting everything later, I had to wait for my OS installer I left in another province. Oh, we have a lot of nutcase like that here too! claiming that they are Jesus (alayhissalaam) or that they have direct contact with God LoL :astag:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

What!!!!!
No sin? No devil/satan? Does he think this world is heaven????
He needs to go to the mental institute together with his followers!!
He sure is living this life like in heaven in having all those material things given by his followers just by claiming himself Jesus.

Am I watching a comedy show? :lol:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Wa alaikumussalaam,

eeesh I can't wait to watch it! My pc crashed :(

Salam sister,
dont bother to , sis

Assalamualaikum,

What!!!!!
He sure is living this life like in heaven in having all those material things given by his followers just by claiming himself Jesus.

Some people do that. Thats so unfortunate.

A

abdul ghaleeb

that shaitan's been screwing in his brain to much>>

what a nutcase
and what nutcase to follow him.

May the real jesus(pbuh) destory this imposter
ameen

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

it is for these very reasons why we do not create images or statues of the prophets in islam. because christians believe that a man was god on earth, there will always be people claiming to be that god.

:wasalam:

mzbs17

Truly unbelievable that he actually have followers ... Sad!

Assalamualaikum,

What!!!!!