Jewish settlers burn mosque in Nablus village

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 05/09/2011 - 09:37 AM ]

images_News_2011_09_05_mosque-burnt_300_0.jpg

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers torched the first floor of Nurain mosque in Qasrin village, south of Nablus city, at dawn Monday, local sources said.

They said that the villagers on Monday morning woke up to the scene of the first floor of their mosque burnt with anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian racist slurs written in Hebrew on its walls.

Hundreds of village inhabitants rushed to the mosque in a show of rage at the act and demanded international condemnation of the repeated Israeli attacks on the Palestinian people, land, and holy shrines.

Several other mosques in southern Nablus were targeted by Jewish settlers over the past few months.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

They are so stupid. Insha'Allah, we will have ten masjids in the place of this one.

They are desperate.

maryjo

Looking at that picture above, i can swear that i saw the exact same one in Syria. I saw the video of inside of the mosque, wallah wallah wallah bashar asads army is doing the same thing as these jewish pigs in Syrian mosques- and even things worse. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????????

esperanza

revert of many years
yes its terrible and assad doing the same things..unbelievable..........we must all pray for palestinain and syrian people andd ask Allah to ease their suffering

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

With all the insanity around me..I wonder what I am praying for and about. Allah give me wisdom to at least know this.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

[ 05/09/2011 - 09:37 AM ]

images_News_2011_09_05_mosque-burnt_300_0.jpg

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers torched the first floor of Nurain mosque in Qasrin village, south of Nablus city, at dawn Monday, local sources said.

They said that the villagers on Monday morning woke up to the scene of the first floor of their mosque burnt with anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian racist slurs written in Hebrew on its walls.

Hundreds of village inhabitants rushed to the mosque in a show of rage at the act and demanded international condemnation of the repeated Israeli attacks on the Palestinian people, land, and holy shrines.

Several other mosques in southern Nablus were targeted by Jewish settlers over the past few months.
~~~
:salam2:

Please read:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70245

Please read:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75387

Please read:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75412

The Jews didn't bother about their temples while burning our mosques and the Christian's churches!
They ought to stop their flithy bad habit!!
They want to meet their need of building their many temples but what about our needs and our right???

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

:jazaak:
Thank you for the News sister.

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam.