Jinn praying? Is it real?

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Really, it's not really that big of a deal. Just a sitting up carpet of sorts. I mean sure it COULD be a Jinn, but Allah knows best. I know Jinn exist, and if I come across one.... i'll be sure to run away lol. :)

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Really, it's not really that big of a deal. Just a sitting up carpet of sorts. I mean sure it COULD be a Jinn, but Allah knows best. I know Jinn exist, and if I come across one.... i'll be sure to run away lol. :)

:wasalam:

Lets just assume what u right is taken seriously...
i wont run, inshAllah . i think they can outbeat us..So dont bother to run...
Imagine if u run and u saw someone in front that happens to be your dad and u ask him for help..But what if the person turns out to be another jinn in disguise..

rather, recite the 3 Quls...and Al-ikhlas...and also athaan

abou haytam

Vol 1, Book 8. Prayers (Salat). Hadith 450B.
Narrated By Abu Huraira: "The Prophet said, "Last night a big demon (afreet) from the JINNs came to me and wanted to interrupt my prayers (or said something similar) but Allah enabled me to overpower him. I wanted to fasten him to one of the pillars of the mosque so that all of you could See him in the morning but I remembered the statement of my brother Solomon (as stated in Quran): My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to anybody after me (38.35)." The sub narrator Rauh said, "He (the demon) was dismissed humiliated."

Vol 5, Book 58. Merits Of The Helpers In Madinah (Ansa.... Hadith 206.
you and the news of the Heaven, but an important event has happened. Therefore, travel all over the world, east and west, and try to find out what has happened." And so they set out and travelled all over the world, east and west, looking for that thing which intervened between them and the news of the Heaven. Those of the devils who had set out towards Tihama, went to Allah's Apostle at Nakhla (a place between Mecca and Taif) while he was on his way to Ukaz Market. (They met him) while he was offering the Fajr prayer with his companions. When they heard the Holy Qur'an being recited (by Allah's Apostle), they listened to it and said (to each other). This is the thing which has intervened between you and the news of the Heavens." Then they returned
their people and said, "O our people! We have really heard a wonderful recital (Qur'an). It gives guidance to the right, and we have believed therein. We shall not join in worship, anybody with our Lord." (See 72.1-2) Then Allah revealed to His Prophet (Surat al-JINN): 'Say: It has been revealed to me that a group (3 to 9) of JINNs listened (to the Qur'an).' (72.1) The statement of the JINNs was revealed to him.

i am hesitating to post here some exorcice video, i don t want to scare you brotehrs and sisters...but for those want to see how a jinn can leave a human body type Jinn in youtube.

salam o alikom and may allah protect you....ameen.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Allah knows best whats the crack with the carpet in video.... and..

Ofcourse jinns do exist but they are part of the ghayb (unseen) world...right?? So basically we cant see them.. well not in this life..

wasalam

Rahima Ali

salaam alikom

Jazaak Allah khair Bawar
SUBHANALLAH. I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR SIGNS OF QIYAMA. APPARENTLY THERE'S A SIGN WERE ANIMALS, TREES AND OBJECTS WILL TALK DIRECTLY TO HUMANS AND THEY WILL TESTIFY THAT THERE'S NO GOD BUT ALLAH. LOOK AT THE PRAYER MAT AS AN EXAMPLE IT'S PROSTRATING BEFORE THE LORD.

sharksdiver

assalam brother hope it works this way let me know if it does inschallah:SMILY259:

[yt]ouOXWgJS-gc[/yt]

As Salam Ale Kum...

It is not a jinn for sure....

There are no words to describe a jinn...unless you see them in a human form.

and difficult to capture on a cam unless they are in human form.