Joining the Website - New Members Information

MOHAMED KAY

Assalamu alaykum,Here is Some Information About Being Part of this Amazing WebSite

1./Registering and Joining this TurnToIslam Community!

1, Welcome to TurnToIslam.Com - To get started fill out this little form REGISTER AND JOIN

After You Have Registered: :cool:

Then Make your first Post in the Introduce Yourself!Forum. Introduce Yourself to this website, and get started in our fresh new Online Islamic Community. You can view and Download Lots of stuff, as well as read articles, get help and support as well as make friends with Muslims from all over the world!

To View All the Website, Simply Go to TURNTOISLAM.COM/FORUM and browse around, discuss issues, make your own new topics and contribute to the website.

Membership is free! You can download videos, Mp3s, Pictures and much more. :ma: However, There are a few levels of membership. People who first join the site will have their posts closely moderated and viewed. After a certain amount of time newly registered members will increasingly have the opportunity to have more features enabled including ability to post new topics and contribute Islamic media to the website.

Contributing Regularly to The Website Helps Our Website Grow! So Please do Help Us inshaAllah. :ma:

So please do contribute to the site and reply to any topics.

Muslims and Non Muslims are welcome - Any Troublemakers who do not come to this site with a Clean intention to learn or find out more about Islam will be banned.

2. What You Get from joining TurnToIslam.Com

1. Absolutely FREE Unique Islamic Content
--- we want to make sure everyone has access to Islam in order to learn and become better people.

- Islamic Videos
- Quran Mp3s
- Pictures
- Discussions
- Indepth Articles
- Free Downloads
- Ability to contribute and help Muslims
and much more.

3. Site Rules!
-------------- SITE RULES ---- PLEASE READ SO YOU DONT GET BANNED! --------------------- :astag:

The Following is not allowed on the Forums, and in some cases an instant Ban on an user May be put in place:

- insults, racial slurs and swearing.

- Being disrespectful of Islam or any other Faith.

- Promoting Anti-Islam Links -

- Any kind of unsolicited messaging and stalking, Sending Messages to opposite sex. Sisters had asked for this feature to be implemented so Messages are monitored from time to time so are not 100% private. In order to ensure the website members have good islamic environment.

- Any Threads made merely to Promote A Website. - Spamming not allowed. i.e. Just coming here to promote a website

- Insulting the Admins and Moderators of this site.

- Speaking in favour of killing Civillians. - Any topics written supporting the death of any civillian or bombing any country (i.e. Iraq) will not be allowed.

- Interfaith Debates not allowed. These forums are not made for people to try and debate Muslims over any issues. Rather, this site is for Islamic information.

- Harassing or stalking of other members.

- Avatar pictures must be of sensible nature in conformity of Islamic rules.

Some Rules:

- Avoid Typing in Capital Letters

- Please keep ON TOPIC. Please Do not make threads meander off-topic. Topics of political nature should be kept with the confines of the Political section, otherwise will be closed.

- Avoid Reposting topics. Please use search function to avoid making a topic for information / news that already exists.

- Learn to forgive and overlook any members. Do not follow up any posts with cynical replies.

- MODERATORS WORD FINAL IN ALL CASES - Dont make topics discussing our Decisions!! Simply PM us and talk to us in Private. (otherwise you will look very silly complaining)
26 September 2008

I am already a member. I just want to let our our Muslim brothers & sisters that I have just established a Company, an Import/Export & Manufacturers' Representatives. I am dealing with from school stationery to office stationery, curry powders, frozen food like samosas & parathas etc. I have tried to post through but I really could not. Show me how it is done.

Wassalam

Mohamed Kay

salek

brother, mabsoot,
assalamu alaikum. i am a member of this site since december 2008 but i have a problem to post a message or thread. how can i make a post? could you help ?

Muddathir

happytobemuslim

I'm new to this website, and I am enjoying it, but I have one problem. It won't let me do certain things, such as view profiles. It shows me a message that I'm not allowed to access this part. Can you please tell me why.

saadia maati

salam aalaykom am new in the this web i hope u help me how to use this web am relly very interested by helping my sisters and brothers whose convert to islam wa chokran salm aalaykom

TeenagerMuslim

:salam2:

when can I make a new thread ????

can you help me please
Wa'alikum Salaam sister,

I don't see any reason why won't you be able to create new threads now. You, Masha'Allah, have introduced yourself to us all and made the new thread - so what seems to be the problem now?

Go to any section and press click on the left hand top where it says 'NEW THREAD'. And, that's all. It's exactly same as you made the thread in Introduce Yourself section.
Okay, may be something with your account temporarily, let's try something: Click here, does it take you on the page to make a new thread in Islamic Discussions section?