kosovo independence

USA and NATO help Kosovo independence n east timor from indonesia, why not help

chechnya from russia?

kashmir from india?

tibet from china?

however Former US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton says the independence of Kosovo, on which the US insists, will give a boost to Islamic extremism in whole Europe. Bolton going against his masters?:SMILY335:

Doris

Bismilah,

Kosovo people are albanians that have just a little bit more religion than the albanians of Albania this is because albanians of Albania lived in communism for 50 years and albania was the first and only self-declared world atheist country. The case with Kosovars is that some of them they are little closer to islam due to their larger number of muslim population. However, now days this is going away. Their main streets are named after saints and christian figures. "Mama"Teressa(albanian her self) is looked upon almost like a saver and political figure to show europe that: "you see we are not muslims" we don't like that".So, albanians of kososvo need independance from their sins and haram, and with this Allaah subahana ua ta'ala gives you independance with land.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu Aleikum

I am glad that Kosova got its independence and can build its future in peace. They had enough of serbian oppresion and torture.However, problem with kosovars are that they are more nationalistic oriented, they religiously. Also, they are not 100% Muslims, small procent is catholics. Kosovars, with go with those who give them better deal in this case USA and EU, they do not care about anything else. Few monts ago they expelled two students for wearing hijab from their schools, and they are 95% muslim population. this situation tells a lot about they nationalistic creed.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
I think it is good news that Kosova gained independence.

It wasn't that long ago the Albanian's were being mass murdered by the serbs as part of 'ethnic cleansing'.

My husband is Albanian and is thrilled.

Also as another poster said it is true Kosovans are closer to Islam than Albanians...and it is because of the communist regime that Albanians lived under. Because of Communism my mother in law does not know how to pray, nor does she know much about Islam.....but Alhamdulilah she believes and does her best to follow Ramadan.

muharram23

Staff member
Bismilah,

Kosovo people are albanians that have just a little bit more religion than the albanians of Albania this is because albanians of Albania lived in communism for 50 years and albania was the first and only self-declared world atheist country. The case with Kosovars is that some of them they are little closer to islam due to their larger number of muslim population. However, now days this is going away. Their main streets are named after saints and christian figures. "Mama"Teressa(albanian her self) is looked upon almost like a saver and political figure to show europe that: "you see we are not muslims" we don't like that".So, albanians of kososvo need independance from their sins and haram, and with this Allaah subahana ua ta'ala gives you independance with land.

salamu alaykum

and we still got one of the most prominenent scholars from Albania, Shaykh Muhammad Nasiru deen Al-Albani may Allah have mercy on his soul. Ameen

wasaalam

Doris

Alaykumu salam ua rahmatullah,

Shaikh Nasirudin-Albani rahimeullah is the Muhadith and Fiqih of islam and muslims and not of albanians. Yes, he was albanian but never did the shaikh never took pride in his national roots. Because the ulamah are the ones who fear Allaah most and are the ones who stay away frommarks of ingorance. And without doubt of course nationalism is one of the marks of pre-islamic mentality. But, yes albanians HAD scholars, and I mean HAD people like Shaikh Albani, Shaikh AbdulQadir-Arnaut, Shaikh Vahbi Gavoci, Shaikh Shuayb Arnaut. And as now they bussy their lives with "MAMA"Teressa and pleasing their europian masters.

muharram23

Staff member
Alaykumu salam ua rahmatullah,

Shaikh Nasirudin-Albani rahimeullah is the Muhadith and Fiqih of islam and muslims and not of albanians. Yes, he was albanian but never did the shaikh never took pride in his national roots. Because the ulamah are the ones who fear Allaah most and are the ones who stay away frommarks of ingorance. And without doubt of course nationalism is one of the marks of pre-islamic mentality. But, yes albanians HAD scholars, and I mean HAD people like Shaikh Albani, Shaikh AbdulQadir-Arnaut, Shaikh Vahbi Gavoci, Shaikh Shuayb Arnaut. And as now they bussy their lives with "MAMA"Teressa and pleasing their europian masters.

salamu alaykum

sister :) i never said anything about nationality. All i wanted is to mention that even though it was atheist country i dont know if it is still, but Allah brought a great Alim from there. That is all i wanted to mention :). I never cared about nationalism. May Allah sva reward you :)

wasalam

AlbaneeMuslimah

BismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim,

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Brothers and sisters in Islam,
politics and politicians are an issue and muslim population is another issue. So don't generalize when saying that albanians are so and so and kosovars are so and so....It's true that Albania was afflicted by the communism for 50 years, it's true that Kosova was under Tito's politics.... But now both albanians and kosovars muslims have realized that Islam is the true way, and with all the difficulties that albanian and kosovar ateists put on the muslims, we shall go ahead, inshaAllah.
Islam don't have a single nation, all muslims should be united by The Law of ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'ala! So it doesn't make sense to make analogy with names of streets and muslims, or to graduate the iman of albanian or kosovar muslims...Al HamduliLlahi now we have very good scholars and imams who are working on salafi dawah with the people. Bi idhni Llah every day the number of practicing muslims increase.

I am very happy for the muslim brothers and sisters about the indipendence of Kosova! My Allah reward the shaheeds of Islam who gave their lifes for this land and all the muslim mothers for the sabr!

I conclude by hoping that one day in our parliaments we shall say:
"Assalamu aleykum!"

:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
BismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim,

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Brothers and sisters in Islam,
politics and politicians are an issue and muslim population is another issue. So don't generalize when saying that albanians are so and so and kosovars are so and so....It's true that Albania was afflicted by the communism for 50 years, it's true that Kosova was under Tito's politics.... But now both albanians and kosovars muslims have realized that Islam is the true way, and with all the difficulties that albanian and kosovar ateists put on the muslims, we shall go ahead, inshaAllah.
Islam don't have a single nation, all muslims should be united by The Law of ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'ala! So it doesn't make sense to make analogy with names of streets and muslims, or to graduate the iman of albanian or kosovar muslims...Al HamduliLlahi now we have very good scholars and imams who are working on salafi dawah with the people. Bi idhni Llah every day the number of practicing muslims increase.

I am very happy for the muslim brothers and sisters about the indipendence of Kosova! My Allah reward the shaheeds of Islam who gave their lifes for this land and all the muslim mothers for the sabr!

I conclude by hoping that one day in our parliaments we shall say:
"Assalamu aleykum!"

:wasalam:

Salamu alaykum

jazakallahu khairen sister. U r right! I am from bosnia and communism was in bosnia as well. People used to say "during communism we could not do our obligations". It is weird though that even during communism, there were 1000s of mosques all over bosnia. Azhaan was called 5x day and no one ever complained. But, only those people who wanted a good life, good job, they had to denounce islam etc. But Alhamdulilllah, i know alot of albanian brothers who are strong in following quran and sunnah. I know alot of muslims from albania (salafis) and it is not good to say that it is atheist, just because the government said so. But, i do love albania since it was a place where shaykh al-Albani was born and lived and made hijrah from.

Wassalamu alaykum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

jazakallahu khairen sister. U r right! I am from bosnia and communism was in bosnia as well. People used to say "during communism we could not do our obligations". It is weird though that even during communism, there were 1000s of mosques all over bosnia. Azhaan was called 5x day and no one ever complained. But, only those people who wanted a good life, good job, they had to denounce islam etc. But Alhamdulilllah, i know alot of albanian brothers who are strong in following quran and sunnah. I know alot of muslims from albania (salafis) and it is not good to say that it is atheist, just because the government said so. But, i do love albania since it was a place where shaykh al-Albani was born and lived and made hijrah from.

Wassalamu alaykum

As-salaamu `alaykum.

In my local masaajid, the Albanians are maa shaa Allaah, from amongst those brothers who attend regular, display the hallmarks of Islaam and the Sunnah in their appearance (beard, garms above ankles, thobes etc) and adhere to the madhhab of the salaf-us-saalih.

I was talking to a brother the other day who went back to Albania, and he told me how he has never seen the masaajid so packed out. Maa shaa Allaah, may Allaah aid the Muslims in Albania, Kosova, Bosna and the rest of the Dunyah, ameen.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
:wasalam:wb and guide them too.
I had some bosnian friends who subhanAllah, you would never guess they were a muslim by looking at them or by interacting with them.

As-salaamu `alaykum.
may Allaah aid the Muslims in Albania, Kosova, Bosna and the rest of the Dunyah, ameen.

kecman

:wasalam:wb and guide them too.
I had some bosnian friends who subhanAllah, you would never guess they were a muslim by looking at them or by interacting with them.
Wait a minut, how do you mean "you would never guess they were a muslim"?? They radiate totally negative?

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
I mean they dont wear Islamic clothing as prescribed by Allah sw nor do they practise Islam as prescribed by Allah sw. That was just my experience anyway from school, work and the local bosnian mosque. I am sure there are some very religious bosnians around, but I have never come across one. Important to note I do not claim to wear proper Islamic clothing nor do I claim to be on the right path. Sorry if you found that offensive.

kecman

I mean they dont wear Islamic clothing as prescribed by Allah sw nor do they practise Islam as prescribed by Allah sw. That was just my experience anyway from school, work and the local bosnian mosque. I am sure there are some very religious bosnians around, but I have never come across one. Important to note I do not claim to wear proper Islamic clothing nor do I claim to be on the right path. Sorry if you found that offensive.

Okey, anonymous-bint why you dont say from where you are, I am sure you nation is not half good as Bosnians. Statistics from France and Britain say that about 3000 people with names Ahmad and Muhamad last year have changed their names to John, George or something else, no one of them is Bosnian or Turk. I can see in different islamic forums that Arabs and Pakis are leading organised campagne against Bosnians and Turks.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
It's all good brother, dont get all heated up, Im from Australia if that makes any difference. And regards arabs and pakistanis leading campaigns against bosnians and turks, I knew nothing about it, and I denounce it as I am a Turk myself as you can see from the caption under my name. Besides the best of us are the ones with taqwa so plz dont misquote me.

muharram23

Staff member
heheh it doesnt matter at all, I may as well have said Im from the moon. I was just answering the brother.

Salamu alaykum

i just wanna support sister bint muslimah because she is right. Im bosnian and Bosnian muslims were so away from their deen but alhamdulillah it is returning with fast paste mashAllah. Before the war in bosnia, it was hard to see a young girl covered or a brother having a beard. But now, in every city there are planty of sisters in niqaab and hijaab and alot of brothers with beards. MashAllah alot of them have studied in medina, syria, jordan and other places. When they return back home, they bring some knowledge back. Sunnah is spreading mashAllah everywhere.

Alhamdulillahi rabbil alem

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

we are all brothers and sisters here!

Maybe some people have done bad from our own cultures and countries.. But, now is time for us to learn Islam, to teach those around us, like our families, friends and neighbours about it.

Serbia, Israel, Russia, America have done much to harm Muslims. But, in reality, they are not of any power. We must remember that Allah is the One and Only protector we have. We can easily overcome our enemies, but it is only through real adherance to Islam that it is to be done.

Why do we lose our lands? why do our people die? Is it because we have no people? no doctors? no soldiers? poorly equipped armies? No. Its because we as an Ummah are very weak. Just look, how many people know who our senior scholars are.. Who were the Muhaditheen and Imams of the past??? Which jewels of knowledge do we have today? Although, they are unfortunately few in number, they are mountains of knowledge. However, very few Muslims will even know their names.
Instead, they will give you names of ignorant Nasheed singers. Ignorant, because they are not Muslim scholars, they are just people who make money from singing about their wives, cats, or their baby camel. People's learning Islam has been reduced to looking at youtube videos of non-Scholars and taking their fatawa.

I once met a really wonderful Shaykh and his family. They are all originally from Kosovo. The Shaykh was amazing, intelligent and very kind man and his family were really nice too. He was very humble, infact, just wearing normal pyjama and vest. He and you will see other senior scholars are of great manners, patience and wisdom.

His name was Shaykh Abdul Qadir al Arnoot (rahimmahullah) and he lived near Damascus, in Duma. He was very knowledgeable scholar especially in field of hadith, but unfortunately, the Syrian government did not allow him to teach openly in the Mosques. Infact, they only promote the disgraceful naqshbandi sufi and their close brethren the Shia. They want people to not learn about the Islam that is from the Quran and sunnah.. but, that of culture, customs and supersticions. This is why Muslims are weak and will remain weak.

The Shaykh (rahimahullah) died a year later. May Allah, bless him, grant him and his family jannatul firdaus . Amin.

The Syrian regime is still bad to those who follow Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah and understanding of the early Muslims. - There have been many of our Syrian and Iraqi brothers who have been unfairly discriminated against, imprisoned and even tortured there. - This is not because they are terrorists or extreme, infact they are totally against that sort of behaviour. But, due to the ignorance of the Syrian Baathist Alewi regime and their hatred for the people of Sunnah.

- The only way, that we will be stronger and Ummah more united, is by us striving more hard with the Deen. With Islam. Nationality, Culture, Colour of our skin, Gender, whether we are rich or poor is not important. Whether or not Kosovo is independent or not, is also not of great significance for the Ummah, unless the people there adhere to Islam properly.

In short term, perhaps it brings some security to the people, Allahu a'lam. But, the root cause of our problems will remain untouched. That problem is same in Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechnya, Kashmir, Palestine and elsewhere. Muslims are many in number, but very few follow Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the Salaf Salih (pious predecessors).

You will see many people speak about Palestine, full of emotion, or about problems in Iraq. It is correct that America and Israel have done many evil things in those regions and are still doing so! But, the truth is, that the only way that we Muslims will succeed is by returning to Islam properly. First of all to correct understanding of Tawheed. This is something, vitally important. It is not just about believing that Allah is the One God. Or that Allah is our Lord, because so do Christian even the Mushrikeen of Quraish believed that (in tawheed ruboobiyyah, Allah's Lordship).

The Quraish Mushrikeen believed in Allah, as the Creator of the entire universe. However, they associated partners with Allah and had many other Gods. They did not have Tawheed of singling out Allah in Worship and singling out Allah in his names and attributes.

I remember in Masjid al Aqsa precinct, I saw people clambering to the Qubbatul Sakhra (Dome of the rock), and they were trying to get some sort of tabarrak from the rock. There is special hole made there, and every so often a man or woman will come and put their hand in it, put it on the rock, then rub their faces, their clothes and their whole body with it. - This is not from Islam at all. No evidence.. for this sinful thing they do.

We, as Muslims have to have the correct knowledge about Allah, and do things for him alone, then things will become much clearer for us. It is the starting point for everything. The only way for our success.

Once people worship Allah properly, follow and implement his words in the Quran, they will know that they also have to follow his Prophet's :saw: authentic sayings. Therefore they will then know what the correct position of a Muslim must be on various issues, such as how we should be with our own families, with our neighbours, how we should interact with non-Muslims... and it will develop love, unity and brotherhood amongst Muslims.

If we want our Ummah to regain its glory, to save our Muslim brothers and sisters from our enemies, then we must start by the correct foundation. Just arguing, complaining, discussing politics is not the answer. We need to know about what is happening in the world, but spend our time gaining knowledge and preparing ourselves for the hereafter. But, due to that preparation, it is Allah's blessing that it also helps us in our lives on this world.

There are a lot of articles written by the Scholars on the site in the articles section:

Please read:
Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Why Muslims are Weak Today

The State of the Ummah

Strangeness of Islam and Muslims

Why Manhaj? (methodology) By Shaykh Saalih bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan

Some might have seen these before, because I post them often. But, it is truly what we need.. and what we must focus on. Without it, nothing we do is of any benefit.

Allah will help us inshaAllah!! Islam can never be defeated or finished. We need to work very hard and do our best to help ourselves learn Islam, then those around us inshaAllah. People will then see, how beautiful Islam is, how it is the religion of Mercy and compassion. How we are the ones who are civillised!!

assalamu alaykum.