Laser Eye Surgery (Treatment) tomorrow, Make dua plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2: Bhaijaan,

How are you feeling now?
I pray to Allah SWT for your fast recovery as we are missing your contributions here.

Ma'assalamu-alaikum

daud

goodly tree
id like to know from u after u recover becasue i might go through it. any way happy to here from u.

DOC_BRO

Asalam o Alaikum
Alhumdolilah everything went fine. But just stay away from computer save it for later n dont strain ur eyes u dont want ur intraocular pressure to be disturbed so take rest. If ur reading this just too bad..now just shutoff ur pc/mac. Ya nooro Ya nooro ya nooro.
MaAsalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

5 days later they have taken the lens out of my eyes & I am just resting with occasional reading.

Alhumdo-lillah its great to be able to read the Car Plates when I am driving without glasses.

I will take Doc_Bro's advice & chill.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Asslamo Allaikum,

5 days later they have taken the lens out of my eyes & I am just resting with occasional reading.

Alhumdo-lillah its great to be able to read the Car Plates when I am driving without glasses.

I will take Doc_Bro's advice & chill.

Welcome back, brother. :SMILY206:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest respected and esteemed brother...we will wait until you are ready to tell us what it is that we need to tackle. My deepest love to you and your family.
your appa,
mehnaz

kellz123

Has anyone here had lasik eye surgery? I been considering lasik for some time now and I am ready for my consultation. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.