learn islam

jill33

assalamu alaikum.....hi my name is jillian..... i'm new to the site....i'm intresting in learning....to become a muslim......

A Kashmiri

Welcome to the site...

Take your time to study islam from Quran via Translation and life of the Prophet Mohammed S.A.W

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you...:shake::shake:

Rashadi

Hello jill, welcome to this great site and I hope you enjoy it. be sure to ask if you have any questions about Islam.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa alaiku Slama brother/sister,

Welcome to the forum...Very best of luck. I am sure you will find get answers to your questions.

May Allah guide us all towards the Light of Truth

Asslam u Alaikum

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Alhamdulillah, good to hear that you are learning Islam. There is no compulsion in Islam, I hope you will share with us one day that no one force you by the point of sword.

habib786

welcome to TTi on-line family ... May Allah guide you in the right path and make things easier for you .... enjoy your stay here and inshallah hope you find this site beneficial to you in your search for one lord ... Allah .............

Allah Hafiz

shichemlydia

welcome...

salam alikoum

welcome sister, happy to see you here, and hope to provide help and clarifications along the way,
have a nice day,
wa salam alikoum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Allahu Akbar!

Welcome to the great community of brothers and sisters who are always ready to help each other in any way they can.

I am really happy to hear that you are learning Islam. My humble advice is to move forward slowly. Take step by step. Try to read the translation of Quran and different Islamic books. Please do not hesitate to ask ANY questions that may arise in your mind.

Always have an open mind and pray God (Allah) to show you the true path. We are always with you.

Peace

jill33

Thanks for the advice and and warm welcome ......... MAY ALLAH BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU INSHALLAH...........PEACE AND BLESSINGS

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to the Forum,

You will like this website a lot - I hope - and hopefully you will benefit as we have.

You say you are interested in learning and becoming a Muslim.

Well, there is a good section for those that want to learn the basic's of Islam, the link to the section is below, check out the thread's which have Sticky next to them,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

If you are in position now or later that there is only One Allah (God) that has the right to be worshipped and that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the final messenger then do not delay your testimony of faith - which is simple,

Laa ilaaha illallah, Muhammad-ur-Rasul-Allah [None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah.]

I advise you to go to a local Mosque where you can talk, ask questions and befriend Muslim sister's. You can ask them here as well, which ever way you find suitable. (But just another alternative). (Oh, and don't afraid to ask any questions as I am positive that most questions regardless of there type have been asked.)

I hope you find that which will bring your heart peace and everlasting happiness which many desire but do not know the means to seek it and ensure that it remains in their hearts.

Peace.