Learn some manners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

The behaviour of some of the Brothers & Sisters on this forum is SHOCKING!
Just because someone disagrees with you and even when you are right, it doesn’t give you permission to RIP INTO THE PERSON and HURT their feelings!
The behaviour is disgusting!

If someone is wrong Islamically then make them understand with courtesy, dignity and respect ELSE if you don’t have any manners then WALK AWAY!
What gives you guys the right to pursue and hurt people’s feelings who are simply airing their views?

PATHETIC!

We are an Ummah i.e. different people, different ethnicities, different backgrounds, different educational, social, economic backgrounds so will obviously have differences!

Just because TTI is sticking to a “particular opinion” or a “particular scholar” it doesn’t mean that there isn’t another opinion or other scholars who have a different point of view!

*NOT NECESSARY

Let people air their views, give them some dignity and respect and if their views are unIslamic lets be civil about it and point it out!​

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

I agree with the brother regarding your advice and awareness, but I am not aware that people are intentionally hurting others because of a dispute on a particular subject. Inshallah we respect each other despite our differences and disagreements.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

What you put is very true. Disagreements are inevitable, I guess that if TTI is trying to correct the 'common misconceptions about Islam,' then discussion of various views is all the more necessary.

I'm sorry Sir GP, if I ever offended you with anything I put.

Sometimes I dont realise how certain things can be read by others altough it sounds fine to me! Even humour can sometimes cross the line. So yes, Im sorry to everyone and anyone I've offended/upset, either knowingly, or unknowingly (I think ive managed both), I hope you people forgive me for the sake of Allah inshAllah.

"And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favour of Allah on you when you were enemies, and then he united your hearts so by His favour you became brothers; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it; thus does Allah make clear to you His signs that you may follow the right way." [3/103]

''Let there arise from amongst you a group calling to the Goodness (al-Khayr) and enjoining what is good (al-Ma’ruf) and forbidding what is evil (al-Munkar); and those are the ones who will attain success'' [3/104]

Asalaamalikum,

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize if I have hurt any brothers/sisters or guests feelings. My intentions were and are NEVER to hurt anyone.

We all should be very careful with our word choices and be sensitive about everyones feelings.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

We understand that there many different views from scholars on certain subjects but when people on TTI start discussing issues it get to the point where people become very rude to each other. If you have certain views and you believe that you are right then its ok keep it to your self and dont try to convince some one else with your views, Unless people would like to learn or they are wrong then all we have to do is to point or tell them with wisdom what they are doing is wrong.

# 2 Non of us is a scholar, so discussing issues without having proper knowledge or just because we read one or two books dosnt make us scholar to disccuss issues on which the scholars have different opinion.

#3 Too much debate or disscussion will not lead to no where so if you have a good thing to say you are most welcom to say it other than that its better to stay quiet.

#4 I see some people make fun of thers in a lot of posting, either they mean or not I think they need to rethink before they post.

wa salaam alikom

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I also want to apologise if i hurt anyone or make fun of anyone .

But come on guys we are humn beings and we make mistakes that is why we have to either talk good or keep quiet

Globalpeace

Banned
Me = "Sorry" (i.e. Literally and figuratively)

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

I also joke around "sometimes" (I know, I know Isra! I joke around a lot actually :))

So I am also sorry to have hurt people's feelings (which I regularly do ;) )

Brother Mr Muslim! Accepting that there are differences of opinions on a subject (in Fiqh and I make that point with stress) and closing the thread after posting one opinion BEFORE giving others a chance to reply and post an opinion from another Scholar; seem to be a contradiction in saying and action, don't they?

How exactly do you clear misconceptions as Sis is saying? Listing one opinion is ONLY half the answer...

You guys havn't hurt my feelings, I am pretty feelings-hurt-proof really.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
You guys havn't hurt my feelings, I am pretty feelings-hurt-proof really.

Is that so.....:SMILY335:

Yes , i do agree sometimes thread are locked too early.
Khilaf matters are common but that doesnt mean one stand should be shown.

It is just like i havent heard Egypt preventing Mazhab Maliki or hanafi books from coming into their country where it is known lots of them follow mazhab shafii, and only shafii books are allowed:hearts:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

I need to apologize too for my possible mistakes, cuz I am pretty awkward. (not so pretty but awkward)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I ask for forgiveness, as we all know I am a hothead. I never mean to be offensive.
What we need to understand is not to take anything personally. We discuss a multitude of topics. We need to let it go and move on. We do not have time to caught up in hurt feelings.
We have Muslims being killed. We need to remain united and strong.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam
I never bite my tongue, I always say how I feel, if I offended anyone I'm sorry for that. I think we alll need to put ourselves in the other persons place sometimes to understand their situation.....I've seen somepeople here who are less than compassionate. BUT I do apologize again if I hurt anyone

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wow.......but yeah he is correct that's being mean and hurtful is fastest way to turn someone away from you and even Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.