"Leaving Islam" bus ads hit the streets

Is this a joke or a question? Neither most definitely. And do you see any Islamic states in the world right now? I don't.

I may have misunderstood what you wrote. But surely, after reading my reply, I don't know why I said it that way. please forgive me.

basically, the ad on the buses talk about apostasy. While the USA, is like so far distant from ever coming close to Islam. But yet these devils partners, make ads such as this.

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Really, Akhi Danyal, we shouldn't let such things get to us. I think of it as yet another form of Dawah. People will wonder what all the hate is about, and some will start researching Islam and enter the religion because of its beauty :) There will always be people who will hate, but who cares about them? Inshallah, look at how much America has changed in the past twenty or so years. And it will only continue changing. So don't lose out on hope.

Al-Indunisiy

:salam2:

But we must/can not deny the fact of the existance of the apostacy law in our religion. Regardless of it's currently/locally being in effect or not.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum brother,

To be honest brother, most of these 'honor' killings are not due to apostasy. They are because of tribal mentality from people's respective culture. It has more to do with *harming* family name than with Islam.

Also, the local imam at my masjid informed all our brothers here that for muslims living in 'non-muslim countries', the ulema have advised the practicing muslim brothers to do constant tableegh and invite others to Islam and to the masjid and remind them of their religious obligations.

I think the apostasy law comes into effect when the rulers are muslims and have established tawheed on the land and eliminated most aspects of Kufr (therefore anyone apostating openly is creating mischief). I am not sure about this though and my information could be incorrect. Allah knows best.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
This campaign is finished as far as i know,after CAIR got involved,they stopped the capmaign .
Alhamdulillah

Waaleikum salam

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2:

THIS MAKES ME SICK BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LAUGH BECAUSE NO-1 WOULD LEAVE ISLAM:

WHOMEVER ALLAH GUIDES WILL NEVER BE MISGUIDED AND WHOEVER ALLAH MISGUIDES WILL NEVER BE GUIDED

kayleigh

Its silly, but they have the right to do it. Seeing a bus ad won't make people leave Islam. If a Muslim is thinking of leaving Islam, it is for other, deeper reasons in their life. I'm not really sure why anyone should care if someone leaves Islam. It doesn't really effect the rest of us.

I thought they proved that crazy Pakistani chick was...well, crazy. But I don't think it got the media attention her story initially did, for obvious reasons.

Sakeena

Its silly, but they have the right to do it. Seeing a bus ad won't make people leave Islam. If a Muslim is thinking of leaving Islam, it is for other, deeper reasons in their life. I'm not really sure why anyone should care if someone leaves Islam. It doesn't really effect the rest of us.

I thought they proved that crazy Pakistani chick was...well, crazy. But I don't think it got the media attention her story initially did, for obvious reasons.

LOL this is what the crazy girl said to the police:

"I'm a Christian, and my parents are Muslim. They are extremely devout," she said. "They threatened to kill me. … You guys wouldn't understand. Islam is very different than you guys think. They have to kill me. My blood is now halal, which means that because I am now a Christian, I'm from a Muslim background, it's an honor. If they love God more than me, they have to do this. I'm fighting for my life. ..."

Hahahah! I don't get it... "...My blood is now halal,"...? Her blood is not halal, we don't eat blood, Rifqa, crazy girl!! We don't eat people either, you silly! Halal meat, yes. But Halal blood? No such thing as Halal blood, sweetie. What the hell is wrong with her? :hijabi: mashaAllah! :SMILY252:

I'M SO PROUND TO BE A MUSLIMAH! ALHAMDULILAH! :SMILY252:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

Some Converts Should hop on those Buses with "Living Islam" on their T-Shirts :)

Sakeena

Good! Now I can drink my lassi in peace mashaAllah!! lol Aww sweet, sweet lassi! :biggrin: Hey why would anyone leave Islam and then turn around and say horrible things that they themselves know to be false? Are they afraid and they know that they are on the wrong path or something? :girl3:

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
I have recently noticed many so called ex Muslims posting videos and sending e-mails to everyone to tell us the "truth".

Sister never mind, but to be honest the videos of so called ex-Muslims are really funny and can be easily exposed. :)
Please have a look. ^_^

Video Description: these ex-muslim videos put up by Christians are totally fake. Any Muslim who has basic knowledge can spot this. I suppose its because they cant accept the fact that the videos of Christians becoming Muslims are actually genuine. I agree that some of the videos are difficult due to the reason that they have been extra careful to not make errors. But a Muslim of very little knowledge can see that all the stories they produce are the same and fake - they play some Arab music in the back, then the music of "light at the end of the tunnel" plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrKqqbSbK98&feature=related

Kakorot

Sister never mind, but to be honest the videos of so called ex-Muslims are really funny and can be easily exposed. :)
Please have a look. ^_^

Video Description: these ex-muslim videos put up by Christians are totally fake. Any Muslim who has basic knowledge can spot this. I suppose its because they cant accept the fact that the videos of Christians becoming Muslims are actually genuine. I agree that some of the videos are difficult due to the reason that they have been extra careful to not make errors. But a Muslim of very little knowledge can see that all the stories they produce are the same and fake - they play some Arab music in the back, then the music of "light at the end of the tunnel" plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrKqqbSbK98&feature=related

LOL the way he was praying, that's so hilarious! Who even prays like that?! :D

Edit: here's another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHe7kaPv30&feature=related