Lets See How Long This Goes

Rashadi

We, UMP (United Muslim People) dont recognize and will not recognize israel as a state

After all the cruelties they have done, taking Muslim Holy land.. we wont..

Just post that you agree

I AGREE

Yup I agree. Israel was created by the west after the holocaust. Our Palestinian brothers and sister did nothing to those Jews yet they have to pay the price. Whenever the hypocrites say Israel has a right to defend itself, I say duuuh don't everyone? How silly but what else should I expect out of a people who believe it is ok to brutally execute one innocent man in the name of "love" and salvation. The Jews hate Jesus and say they crucified him and the Christians want to hear that because they want to be "saved". When Muslims, unite, live and act as Muslims, then we will be successful and the disbelievers will be worried. It is obvious how much some people fear Islam because they know it is the truth and it is a thread to their lifestyle.

They are worried when they hear of Muslims praying 5 times a day, women wearing hijabs and Muslims practicing Islam. What they call good Muslims are those that cooperate with them. Like the hypocrite leaders of the Islamic world who wish to live by mushrik laws and lifestyles. Shame on them to imitate the kafirs when Muslims taught the west what it knows about arts/science, philosophy, education, hygene, and many other things. The ignorant in the Islamic world assume that the west is ahead because of Christianity or their kafir lifestyle if they only knew the real deal. Islam is perfect and Muslims need to rediscover their roots and help Muslims everywhere and including Palestine.

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2:
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

mashaAllah cool thread and great replies :)

me, i will never recognize the terrorist israel as a state or country. those pathetic sheets :girl3:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum

I AGREE more than 100%. and i am praying to get back for Muslims. Plss Pray for Palasteen. ALLAHU AKBAR YAA PALASTEEN!!!! :tti_sister::tti_sister:

FreedomFighter

coooool and we need a lot of replies. since there is no poll. but how about a moderator attaching a poll. one with i agree and one with i dont. that way we can see how long this thread will go and we can also see how much votes are there. i think this is a good start to show our unity and our support, since we cant do much else.