Lets talk about Indepency

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
What are you thinks about independency? Is is only nationalism or is it something more?

is it Freedom to believe

Freedom to defend

Freedom to talk

Freedom to write

Freedom to be

Freedom to fight freedom to others too

Let me tell you about old tradition of this time. Before, when Finland still was under rule of Russia, we too had resistance fighters. Mostly they made work for political issues, not with arms but Russians hunted them and they were under fear to jail or to deport from country to Siberia to some prison camps.

During that time many people here wanted to give they support to those fighters and thats why they put at every evening two candles to they windows as sign that from here they can get help.

AmnestyKynttilaKuva.jpg

After 93 years of independent country we still put light to those two candles at this special evening, also as telling to those other nations whose still live under occupation that you are not alone, I am here, my home is your home and I am ready to help you in your struggle.

Tomorrow evening there will be 2 candles at my window.

:hearts:

Mina Mohammed

assalamu alaikum sister,

aww masha'allah! that part from the last sentence was touching. "you're not alone, i'm here, my home is your home and am ready to help you in your struggle".

To me, Independence is like freedom from control & influence from others and ability to live freely according to my likings(living an Islamic life, etc.)....

Mairo

Maryama
AmnestyKynttilaKuva.jpg

After 93 years of independent country we still put light to those two candles at this special evening, also as telling to those other nations whose still live under occupation that you are not alone, I am here, my home is your home and I am ready to help you in your struggle.

Tomorrow evening there will be 2 candles at my window.

:hearts:

:ma:

Thank you for sharing about the history and tradition in your country, what you express is a really beautiful symbol and sentiment. May Allah reward you your kindness.

:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

Happy independence day to you and another holiday for me :)

freedom is that what we insha Allah gonna get in Jannah,
for worldly context it is nothing but adopting some worldly tradition selected/chosen by men, picking borders/fence between lands, restricting ones region , limiting the acknowledgement of gifts of the God

wa-llahu ta'la alim
wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
How much language has to do with feeling of independency?

Have you ever heard about international mother language day?

"On 21 March 1948, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the Governor general of Pakistan, declared that Urdu would be the only official language for both West and East Pakistan. The people of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), whose main language is Bangla, started to protest against this. On 21 February 1952, (8 Falgun 1359 in the Bangla calendar), students in the present day capital city of Dhaka called for a provincial strike. The government invoked a limited curfew to prevent this and the protests were tamed down so as to not break the curfew. The Pakistani police fired on the students despite these peaceful protests and a number of students were killed."

saifkhan

abd-Allah
How much language has to do with feeling of independency?

Have you ever heard about international mother language day?

"On 21 March 1948, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the Governor general of Pakistan, declared that Urdu would be the only official language for both West and East Pakistan. The people of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), whose main language is Bangla, started to protest against this. On 21 February 1952, (8 Falgun 1359 in the Bangla calendar), students in the present day capital city of Dhaka called for a provincial strike. The government invoked a limited curfew to prevent this and the protests were tamed down so as to not break the curfew. The Pakistani police fired on the students despite these peaceful protests and a number of students were killed."

salam alaikum

yee I know sister,
International Mother Language Day is very preciously held on Bangladesh every year, on that day people try not to use any english word in conversation, and everyone is looking for others mistake, ha ha

in the History of the world, Bangladesh has lost the highest number of people in the war of 1971. 16th December is the independence day of Bangladesh. Bangladesh has lost about 30lacs people, martyred.

but that was the plotting of others, the whole issue was the plotting of outsider, yes of course the two party had also prob, in the face of the earth, who is error less.

by the way, this issue can hurt someone and hurt me as well, better not to open the History book here.

JazakAllah khair, and good to know you know a lot about BD

wassalam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Freedom in Islamic context is the freedom to do anything with in the domain of Islam. Freedom of doing what is halal. For haram, you face consequences. The freedom the west talks about is nothing but a legislation of doing whatever one wants. Like eating and drinking whatever, living whatever, etc. Unfortunately all the countries in the world right now follow the west's version of freedom. That makes every country a secular one, despite even having majority claiming to be Muslims.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
salam alaikum

yee I know sister,
International Mother Language Day is very preciously held on Bangladesh every year, on that day people try not to use any english word in conversation, and everyone is looking for others mistake, ha ha

in the History of the world, Bangladesh has lost the highest number of people in the war of 1971. 16th December is the independence day of Bangladesh. Bangladesh has lost about 30lacs people, martyred.

but that was the plotting of others, the whole issue was the plotting of outsider, yes of course the two party had also prob, in the face of the earth, who is error less.

by the way, this issue can hurt someone and hurt me as well, better not to open the History book here.

JazakAllah khair, and good to know you know a lot about BD

wassalam

Sorry I didn´t want to hurt anyone by my last post. :shymuslima1:

Your language looks nice - even I don´t understand nothing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jed0TbbyhyM

It also sounds exotic.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

Sorry I didn´t want to hurt anyone by my last post. :shymuslima1:

Your language looks nice - even I don´t understand nothing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jed0TbbyhyM

It also sounds exotic.

salam alaikum

I haven't written about you, sister, don't get me wrong,please
I've written about me, that I shouldn't open history book here, so that it doesn't hurt anyone and me as well

Bangla language is good, alhamdu li Allah
coz we have each and every phonetics in our Language, very rich language
Bengali people can easily pronounce every language in the world, easily.

Bangla songs are indeed very beautiful also, but I don't listen to music now, alhamdu li Allah
though I was a musician 2years back, a Heavy Metal Guitarist, had my own Band and was a freak too

that was my past, may Allah forgive me for that
wassalam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Apnar upor shanti bor s h i t o hok. Means Assalamu Alaykum. What a miracle, so many different languages in this world. But the best is Arabic. In it the Quran was revealed. Our mother language should be Arabic.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
salam alaikum

I haven't written about you, sister, don't get me wrong,please
I've written about me, that I shouldn't open history book here, so that it doesn't hurt anyone and me as well

Bangla language is good, alhamdu li Allah
coz we have each and every phonetics in our Language, very rich language
Bengali people can easily pronounce every language in the world, easily.

Bangla songs are indeed very beautiful also, but I don't listen to music now, alhamdu li Allah
though I was a musician 2years back, a Heavy Metal Guitarist, had my own Band and was a freak too

that was my past, may Allah forgive me for that
wassalam

Brother Saif,

Alhamdulillah, nice to hear about that. Alhamdulillah, Allah amar upor o rahmat korse and I was saved from ignorance. Are you living in dhaka? Amio dhakate thaki. Its good to see someone from my location here on tti.