Libyan Protests: Deadly 'day of rage' in Libya

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

here is a challenge for all the people who is position is against the protesting or doing something about an oppressor.

in the 40 years of qaddafi rule, bring evidence that he made prayers to the prophet, PBUH. He never sends his prayers or blessing to the prophet.

in the 40 years of qaddafi rule, when did he ever see to the people of his country needs. He actually told the people living in Lybia more so in the southern parts, get out migrate to Sudan or somewhere else, nobody wants you in Lybia and nobody cares.

Saif al islam has billions of dollars, the population of Lybia is only around 5 million. His wealth is from the riches of the land. It was not land he owned before wealth was found. When wealth was found there the government took it.

so there will come a day and a time, when the nay sayers will be questioned, what did you do to correct bad act? Of course we know by the hand is not possible. But what about the speaking out, what about changing your heart? what about at the least since your arrogant, let the people who dare go on.

Allah almustaan,

don't let your guide be anything other than Allah! No status quo!

brief review and reminder to us all

surat aljathiyah (45) ayat 23-37
[yt]h2Brg5EHKG4[/yt]

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Al Arabiya: Eyewitness: Gaddafi forces shell town of Misurata.

Al Jazeera: Libyan revolutionaries, advancing in large numbers, send tens of cars loaded with machine guns towards Sirt

AJA: air strikes on Sirte and two large explosion heard

Sirte is the hometown of Gaddafi and they are armed it would be a tough battle to take over it. There are reports also that Gaddafi is ready to step down and Saif Al Gaddafi would lead the transistional period he is negotiating secretly with Italian, UK and French governments for it.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
On Sunday, Lieberman said he would support military intervention in Syria if its president, Bashar al-Assad, resorts to the kind of violent tactics used by Libya’s Muammar al-Qaddafi, according to Fox News. “There’s a precedent now that the world community has set in Libya, and it’s the right one,” he said.

The precedent in Libya is the slaughter of Arabs, same as it continue to be in Iraq. This was recently confirmed by a team of Russian doctors in the country. NATO bombs have hit hospitals – including the Beir al-Osta Milad hospital – and residential areas in Tripoli [...]. “The bombing of Tripoli and other cities in Libya is aimed not only at the objects of air defense and Libya’s Air Force and not only against the Libyan army, but also the object of military and civilian infrastructure,” the doctors from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia wrote.

Medical infrastructure and personnel are protected under the rules of war established in the Geneva Law, specifically Article 12 of Protocol II.

For the time being, though, Syria will not become another Libya, despite the wishes of Joe Lieberman. Secretary of State Clinton said that there is a need to differentiate between what’s going on in Syria and in Libya.

Military intervention is not required until there is a “humanitarian” crisis of the sort the globalists declared in Libya.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
.Timestamp:
1:32pm General Hamdi Hassi, an opposition commander in the town of Bin Jawad says that while taking Sirte will "not be easy", NATO airstrikes have evened the scales between the pro- and anti-government forces.

He says that fighting was ongoing in Nawfaliya, about 100km from Sirte, and scouting parties had found the road towards the Gaddafi stronghold to be heavily mined.

He says that the current opposition strategy is to combine military assault with attempts to win over local tribes who are still loyal to Gaddafi.

Speaking to the Associated Press, he said:

Sirte will not be easy to take. Now because of NATO strikes on [the government's] heavy weapons, we're almost fighting with the same weapons, only we have Grad rockets now and they don't ... There's Gaddafi and then there's circles around him of supporters, each circle is slowly peeling off and disappearing. If they rise up it would make our job easier."

abdul-aziz

It would serve our understanding of events better if we take a glimpse of history of this Muslim country Lybia. How did it become Lybia? if you don't know or even if you do enjoy watching a Islamic historian scholar: Sheik Muhammed Musa Alshareef:

it is in video, he speaks in Arabic but it has English subtitles, it is about 83 megabytes; if you use vlc player copy the link address and put in network stream then you could just watch it instead of download then watch:

http://www.archive.org/download/xboxgamer-189/awraq-070210.wmv

It is a program called Awraq, and was aired on Iqra channel this episode was sub-titled Umar Mukhtar, rihima Allah. There are a lot of other figures in this program Awraq.

It is a must watch, as you will find something very similar to today.

wa Allah ya'lam
:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
This is a news segment from CNN. Look at the ticker headline -

[yt]PtzTeLvJhPc[/yt]

I will just not comment on anything here...

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing covert U.S. government support for rebel forces seeking to oust Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, government officials told Reuters
WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency has inserted clandestine operatives into Libya to gather intelligence for military airstrikes and to contact and vet the beleaguered rebels battling Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s forces, according to American officials.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/africa/31intel.html?_r=1

I can now assume Gaddafi days are short lived now

Libyan Foreign Minister Musa Kusa resigned from his position & has arrived in London.

Mr. India

The Middle Eastern conflict is not a fight for freedom! Instead, it is a fight to see which Muslim sect/region will rule!
battle of POWER....

abdul-aziz

The Middle Eastern conflict is not a fight for freedom! Instead, it is a fight to see which Muslim sect/region will rule!
battle of POWER....

no its not, you see people feel the punch of the actions of the rulers in many of these countries.

They use their position to establish wealth and prosperity for the family and crew only.

Now they also take out massive debts from the world bank to build their military and infrastructure.

Well the world bank rates the country credit rating thus then with poor rating the food prices sky rocket.

So people making $100 a month, have to pay for regular food for about that much a week. They are forced into starvation and subjugation. Be assured the world bank are not Muslim, they are all about Dunya only. They don't see you they see what you can contribute; istagfirAllah.

so you decide, after you read and confirm what I mentioned.:wasalam:

Almaas

=(

(It doesn't show her -just listen to what she says.)

[yt]AiyGohuz_5I[/yt]

Remember this one and, and others like her, in your du3as, Insha'Allah.

auroran

This is terrible what is going on with our Ummah. Now even children are targeted. Insha' Allaah Libya is in my du'aa's...may Allaah remove that tryant Ghadafi. Ameen.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Ameen sister we need all of your du.aas as this man Gaddaffi is crazy and will go down dieing taking as much of Libya and its people with him.
It is getting very tense in Tripoli now and its only a mater of time before it wil be over , I just hope it will not be so much more blood shed but that all he knows , Alah be with our brothers and sisters.
W/salam Um mustafa

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Ameen sister we need all of your du.aas as this man Gaddaffi is crazy and will go down dieing taking as much of Libya and its people with him.
It is getting very tense in Tripoli now and its only a mater of time before it wil be over , I just hope it will not be so much more blood shed but that all he knows , Alah be with our brothers and sisters.
W/salam Um mustafa

How are you and your family holding up, sister?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
W/salam Um mustafa

Assalamu`alaykum

I thought internet in tripoli has been cut off. I know there is alot of activity going on Tripoli is it true Sanussi has been killed?

I also don't understand how come there are so many Gaddafi loyalist in Zintaan and tripoli