Life of A muslim is more important than F-16s

Shahzad

Well, another attack on taliban has started, by pakistani forces, in pakistan

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080628/ap_on_re_as/pakistan

As soon as they started giving tough time to NATO forces, Bush immediately pressurized Mushraff (the pig) and he has ordered Perviaz Kiyani (the pig), the current army cheif, to destroy the reinforcements to afghanistan, by attacking the tribal areas.

At the same time, 4 f-16s have landed on pakistan, as a reward from US on this operation.
Remember, Pakistan has already paid the price for these F-16s loooong ago.

US has been hit very badly by Taliban in last few weeks. The attack on jail and then the capture of black hawk, cheniiok, and cobra helicpters, which were sent in trucks and the attack on NATO oil tanks in khyber area are the headlines.

Now, how long this will happen? Why dont we want US out of afghanistan and pakistan?
How long we will act like dogs or pigs ? HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG?? :angryblue:

Phoyage

:salam2:
There is american's in pakistan?!
Why do we muslims attack each other?!!!!!!!
The enemy is right infront of you!
Same in Iraq n Palestine n soon maybe Lebanon

Shahzad

ah!!! a few hours ago, there was blood in my eyes when i read that pakistan army has started attack on pakistan and USA has given them four F-16s.

The worst thing is that whole nation has been silent. They think that Us will not come to their homes. They will attack just tribal areas and go home.

I wish such ppl should face the US attack. This will let them know the consequence of not helping mujahideen

Idris16

THE U.S HAS ATTACKED THE MUJAHIDEEN IN AFGH,PALE,SOMA,IRAQ AND ELSEWHERE. BY THAT I'VE SEEN THAT THE MUJAHIDEEN ARE BEING MORE UNITED.

MOSABJA

Dont know what the hell is really going on.

there is one thing that Media in Pakistan is playing a bad role.

there are news papers indirectly controlled by Zionists.Then there are the TV Channels.

Daily times is owned by Punjab governor Salman Taseer .About whom Former Chief OF Inter Services Intelligence Gen Hameed Gul openly said that he was an MI 6 Agent.

Then There is Geo Jang group.Another Suspicious group.

What I am trying to say that from no where a Hype and a Myth has been created that "Taliban are taking over Peshawar"

Articles.
Newspapers.
Media.

Every thing.I dont understand How did this whole thing come.First The Americans have their interest in portraying Pakistan as a FAILED STATE which cannot control its Provincial capital and thus is IRRESPONSIBLE NUCLEAR STATE.

Taliban spokes person said they are not againt discreat women studies and they have not burst any school. Also they said that these are unknown people that come in do such things and run away putting the blame on PBT (Pak Based Taliban).

According to them they killed no politician.

They did not kidnap any Minority groups.

Have we ever wondered who are these then

See whats going to happen.I think the gov and army want this operation.

They will attack taliban,Kill them,get Money,F 16s.Stop operation,Hold talks,settle things then again operation.

The whole thing is that the country's Military establishment is using Taliban as a scape goat.They are neither willing to eliminate nor willing to give them a free hand.They are like an ATM.Dump them you get money.But I BET YOU.
this operation is not going to go on for a long
.Since Gov does not want to eliminate Taliban.They will need them against US and in Acquiring strategic depth in Afghanistan.

They are playing a double game.

MOSABJA

Brothers Life in Pakistan is going to go on like this.

Operation.
Peace treaty.
American aid.
American Attack.
Jihad in Afghanistan.
Army killing taliban.
Army supporting taliban.

WE ARE IN A STATE OF WAR.DONT EXPECT PEACE AND COMFORT WHEN YOU ARE IN A WAR.

Gov Is playing a double game.

Things will only settle once US gets out of Afghanistan.

palestine

Servant of Allah
would you all stop having negative thoughts! come on now- the mujahideen are gonna win, and soon all muslim lands will be free- and no this is not just a dream, but this is the time that the ummah is near victory. ya dig, so stand up and do what you can rather then talk and complain. asalamu alaykum and keep in ur minds that we'll win. don't lose hope.

Shahzad

yep victory is gona come but im really annoyed by the way our nation is behaving and ummah is behaving.

They all seem ignorant.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

wa qulja al haqq, wazahaqal baatil, innal baathila kaana zahooqa

inshaALLAH we will make them feel how painful it is when their troops are killed ONE BY ONE until all of them are good to be buried in one place to mark it in future.....

ALLAH AKBAR...

wassalam

-bother IbnAdam-

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
yep victory is gona come but im really annoyed by the way our nation is behaving and ummah is behaving.

They all seem ignorant.

Yeah cuz they ARE ignorant. Ignorance is what's ruling the world right now and it has a firm hand on our Ummah. If it didn't, the Muslim world wouldn't be in such crises right now. And it's precisely this IGNORANCE that is giving the Kuffar an upper hand.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Huh people still thinks America is the problem. Even Islam condemn the idol but we love to make idol in our daily life. Like we are making idol of America.

If America will die we will be free. C'mon give me break. Just sit down and think about it is it really rational thinking. Why not anybody else will stand up with the same power against Islam. Law of nature is right and wrong always exists at the same time.

Just raise yourself this is more posotive thinking. I am seeing America as great power for Islam in the coming 10 years. So stop kidding. You can criticize but raise yourself rather live in fantasy.

AmericanTeenager

wa qulja al haqq, wazahaqal baatil, innal baathila kaana zahooqa

inshaALLAH we will make them feel how painful it is when their troops are killed ONE BY ONE until all of them are good to be buried in one place to mark it in future.....

ALLAH AKBAR...

wassalam

-bother IbnAdam-

...and people wonder why so many Americans fear and hate Islam. Instead of spraying threats and various other hateful things like the above, why not try going for what this site was (at least, as I understand) started for: spreading a true understanding of what Islam is really about, does it not mean "Peace" in Arabic?

Now, before you start sending me death threats and various nasty e-mails and PM's, understand this: I do not, in any way condone what my country is doing in Iraq and in the vast majority of the Middle East. Am I supportive of going after an organization that organized a devastating attack resulting in a massive loss of innocent life on my country? Absolutely. And you would be too, if it had been your country rather than the United States. Just because we are a hotbed of imorality and secularism, that makes us the scape goats, targets and objects of hate for countless people around the globe. Doesn't it make more sense to pity the ignorant for their ignorance, to try and educate them and make them see the error of their ways than to threaten the death of their soldiers?

By all means, if I'm wrong or mistaken in any way, please let me know, that I might come to understand your way of thinking, because at this moment, the statement I've quoted seems to contradict everything I've come to respect about Islam.

Idris16

...and people wonder why so many Americans fear and hate Islam. Instead of spraying threats and various other hateful things like the above, why not try going for what this site was (at least, as I understand) started for: spreading a true understanding of what Islam is really about, does it not mean "Peace" in Arabic?

Now, before you start sending me death threats and various nasty e-mails and PM's, understand this: I do not, in any way condone what my country is doing in Iraq and in the vast majority of the Middle East. Am I supportive of going after an organization that organized a devastating attack resulting in a massive loss of innocent life on my country? Absolutely. And you would be too, if it had been your country rather than the United States. Just because we are a hotbed of imorality and secularism, that makes us the scape goats, targets and objects of hate for countless people around the globe. Doesn't it make more sense to pity the ignorant for their ignorance, to try and educate them and make them see the error of their ways than to threaten the death of their soldiers?

By all means, if I'm wrong or mistaken in any way, please let me know, that I might come to understand your way of thinking, because at this moment, the statement I've quoted seems to contradict everything I've come to respect about Islam.

what happened to 9/11 is nothing compared to the deaths of muslims. if your leader would say iran should be wiped off the map you all would be glad. but iran says israel should be wiped off the map, it would be an outcry in the media. and you don't condemn the invasion of iraq. and you expect that we shall condemn the deaths of americans.
REALLY YOU WATCH CNN TOO MUCH. NO ONE WILL SEND YOU DEATH THREATS. AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS POST I WANT YOU TO THINK HOW MANY MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN KILLED OF THE RESULT OF AMERICAN AGRESSION. THEN THINK HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE DIED. THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN IS FAMOUS. BUT THERE'S A COUNTRY WHOSE PEOPLE YOU KILL SECRETLY. AND I EXPECT WHICH COUNTRY IT IS.

Storm

SiStEr

First things first, many people including those in the United states believe that it was Bush himself who carried out 9/11, so that he could get oil from Iraq.
And where are the WMDs?

I do condemn the attacks but should I feel sorry for 3000 people who die in Iraq every 2 months or 2000 people who died in America 9 yrs ago?
Now dont get me wrong, I think that the killing of any innocent human being regardless of colour or race is wrong but shoving it down my throat through any way possible such as movies, songs, ads etc etc just makes you sick of it. Yes I feel extremely sorry for those who lost loved ones but you've blown it out of proportion.

And I do, to some extent, agree with what Ibnadam said but if you keep torturing and killing Muslims (dont deny it coz it does happen) then you cant blame us for thinking that way coz if we invaded your country without any reason whatsoever and killing and torturing you at every opportunity and slandering your religion, you'd talk abt us the same way.

Now why do you think there are so many that hate America?

Shahzad

again we are getting off topic here. I wish if all of the ummah get together on single platform. What a glorious scene it would be?