Lion escapes from an Israeli settlement near Bethlehem

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Saturday November 03, 2007 15:06 by Najeep Faraj - IMEMC News

Israeli soldiers told the villagers of Al Fourdess village, located to the east of Bethlehem, in the southern part of the West Bank, that a Lioness had escaped from the settlement of Qedumem, built illegally on the village land.

400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_gracefullioness.jpg

The soldiers told the villagers to be alert since the lioness may attack the villagers or their homes.

Witnesses reported that a large number of Israeli soldiers were seen looking for the escaped lioness on Friday night but they didn't tell the local villagers about the escape until Saturday.

The witnesses added that the soldiers used light flares during the night to illuminate the sky in their search for the animal.

Osamah, a resident of the village of Al Fourdess, told IMEMC that two days after the escape of the lioness from the Israeli settlement, a Palestinian shepherd from the village saw it approaching the town.

Palestinian villagers from Al Fourdess added that now they have to fear not only the settler and their violent attacks on the locals, but now they also have to fear the ferocious animals kept as pets by the Israeli settlers.

Translated by: Ghassan Bannoura – IMEMC News Room

http://www.imemc.org/article/51276

Very wise animal; seems also her dislikes to live with zionists. :SMILY335:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

That lion is....strikingly beautiful :)

:mashallah:
Salam alaikum.
Well, it's a lioness actually :p I hope the one that escaped manages to eat some crap before they capture/kill it. And you know what I mean by crap.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salam alaikum.
Well, it's a lioness actually :p I hope the one that escaped manages to eat some crap before they capture/kill it. And you know what I mean by crap.

Well, we have sewers for a reason lol

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

asaalamu alaikuam warahmatullahi wabarakat
LOL
i would become a lion tamer,
one question always bugged me for a bit,Which animal would win if they fight a tiger or a lion?i say tiger because the lions are slow,fat,and lazy

Well, i have a personal bias cos i love tigers, both white and orange, but white more than orange actually.

The Tiger would win definitely :SMILY335:

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
i say they released her on purpose so they do human damage to muslims. just my theory.
but yeah loiness should not be caged and should be released in a nearby jungle when found.

arabiantxn

To think of it when i used to live in saudi arabia this one guy who lived in our area has a pet tiger in his house ,as a kid i had been to his house to see it once.
also thinking of it here in dallas their are some poeple who i guess have lions and tigers on their lands and call it resavations. i know of one such place in pilot point.

arabiantxn

To think of it when i used to live in saudi arabia this one guy who lived in our area has a pet tiger in his house ,as a kid i had been to his house to see it once.
also thinking of it here in dallas their are some poeple who i guess have lions and tigers on their lands and call it resavations. i know of one such place in pilot point.

very seldom but offten enough you will hear it on tv news that a wild cat was found .. roaming around .

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
near los angeles there are mountains and there are loads of tigers there and lots of them find there way in the city aswell i saw it in a documentary and 1 of them attacked 2 people in the same day.