Lol I need to introduce myself again as im lost

identity v

:salam2:

Salamz/Hi to everyone again.

I introduced myself sometimes back and I got alot of warm welcomes but then I disappeard for sometime before saying thanks to you all. Coming back after a long time I dont know where my previous post is. Thats why I am doing this all again, sorry moderators and administrators.

Anyway I am from Scotland born and raised up a Muslim, have always been practising even though as everyone else I have been renewing my faith regularly, hence making me a new Muslim always just like you guys.

This site was a love at first site for me lol and ever since I came across it I have been telling almost everyone about it. Do you guys know if they came or not? hehe

We have got so many plans inshAllah for Muslims, new Muslims and people interested in Islam especially in Scotland starting from Glasgow. I was told this forum has got members from all over the planet, are there any Scottish or Muslims living in Scotland so we can work together? Please let me know.

Can you guys show me around please, its a big forum and I am getting lost.

Ok i g2g now speak to you soon inshAllah if you have any question about the things i said pliz feel free to ask me or even if its a general question, if i know I will answer otherwise the easy way out is the famous "I dont know but will get back to you inshAllah"

One more thing my fonts are always in blue (4 53cuR1tY puRp0s3s):SMILY61:

Peace

Hayder

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa alaikom assalam

welcome home my brother
I hate the blue , it's the color of a team in SA , and I hate it ( Called al-helal )
I support Ittehad :D

Welcome again :p

identity v

Lol I am beggining to find my way around
I just found my previous intro:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=343779#post343779

KSA_Lover: I know (well not exactly) the feeling of the teams and their colours...in Glasgow we have got Celtic(green) and Rangers(blue) now the tensions and hatred between is sooooooooo strong that you have to chose between the colours. The hatred has got religious roots of Catholic and Protestant Christians. But for us Muslims we love all colours :

Green = Nur
blue = peaceful
red = passion
black = respect
white = purity
etc

Lookingforlight: My favourite colour is blue(light) sometimes depending on the moods but red has always been the best for me from childhood.

Oh come on everyone I cant believe it's only 2 guys who welcomed me this time .... still waiting lol

Salamz
Hayder

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Lol I am beggining to find my way around
I just found my previous intro:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=343779#post343779

KSA_Lover: I know (well not exactly) the feeling of the teams and their colours...in Glasgow we have got Celtic(green) and Rangers(blue) now the tensions and hatred between is sooooooooo strong that you have to chose between the colours. The hatred has got religious roots of Catholic and Protestant Christians. But for us Muslims we love all colours :

Green = Nur
blue = peaceful
red = passion
black = respect
white = purity
etc

Lookingforlight: My favourite colour is blue(light) sometimes depending on the moods but red has always been the best for me from childhood.

Oh come on everyone I cant believe it's only 2 guys who welcomed me this time .... still waiting lol

Salamz
Hayder

Here we Have team of alHelah ( Crescent ) from Riyadh , Ittehad ( Unit ) from Jeddah
so if there is a match between them all these 2 cities is colored with yellow ( Ittihad ) and blue ( Helal ) .

U can imagine what will happen soo :fighta::SMILY45::holaaa:

:D

identity v

KSA_lover: you see thats why I hate football lol (im not gay tho) but its really a stupid game. Which city you from yourself?

Javaria: I am not feeling low i was just kidding. How come its your 3rd time welcoming me? I thot it was the 2nd.

muslim27: thanks for welcoming me but you need to cheer up atleast a smiley will do like this one:SMILY288:

Guys did you see the clip of father and son when dad is asking the son "whats this...whats this...."? I couldnt hold my tears ......

Salamz
Hayder

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Makkah is my hometown but now I'm living in Jeddah ( 75 kiloes far from Makkah )

I only love football bcz Al-Itteha team :hearts:
when it plays I become I boy :D
when this team doesn't play I return to my nature , a polite girl :p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
KSA_lover: you see thats why I hate football lol (im not gay tho) but its really a stupid game. Which city you from yourself?

Javaria: I am not feeling low i was just kidding. How come its your 3rd time welcoming me? I thot it was the 2nd.

muslim27: thanks for welcoming me but you need to cheer up atleast a smiley will do like this one:SMILY288:

Guys did you see the clip of father and son when dad is asking the son "whats this...whats this...."? I couldnt hold my tears ......

Salamz
Hayder

i said i'll b the 3rd to do it.:hijabi:

identity v

KSA_lover: Oh my God I thought you were a boy! I am even ashamed now. :SMILY138:Bytheway why did you leave Makkah? I cant imagine that.:astag:

IbnAhmad: JazakAllah bro and I like your "location" how can I visit it?

deen_Islam_4ever: Thanks for welcoming me bro JazakAllah and true deenIslam for ever inshAllah:salah:

javaria: sorry I dint understand...bytheway is your name from one of the wives of the Prophet (saw)?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
KSA_lover: Oh my God I thought you were a boy! I am even ashamed now. :SMILY138:Bytheway why did you leave Makkah? I cant imagine that.:astag:

IbnAhmad: JazakAllah bro and I like your "location" how can I visit it?

deen_Islam_4ever: Thanks for welcoming me bro JazakAllah and true deenIslam for ever inshAllah:salah:

javaria: sorry I dint understand...bytheway is your name from one of the wives of the Prophet (saw)?
yep that's right.:hijabi:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Am I a boy :(
I really thanks Allah for being a girl not a boy :p
I left it for my daddy's work and will live here forever inshaAllah bcz of all our studies are in here .
We have a house in Makkah as well , and my relatives there , so I always go there , weekly , monthly .

identity v

KSA_lover: I thank Allah for being a boy:SMILY129:...bytheway I had almost everyone from Makkah or Madina is related to a certain sahabah...who were ur great great great great ............grand parents?

DanyalSAC: I wonder why its full, its only 5 messages, I will have to delete them pliz try again