look around you

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
SubanAllah sister the differance between rich and poor (at least where a live) is so enormous. We have 10,000 people living in the slums in the east end of downtown. While people (the very rich ie: top executives, Sarah Mc laughlin ect) live in the British Properties in the Mountainous ares of West Vancouver. If everyone did just a little bit poverty would be a thing of the past. Thank you for the video, inshAllah plz post more :)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
isn't it rediculous.I work at the mall and for all day see people shopping and buying rediculous things,I see these huge luxury malls and ,these useless merchandise and always think what people need it for.
there are so may people who don't have little house,but we built skyscrapers(spelling sorry),those people just would be happy to have a tent not even a house.They are just humans like us...we are not better then them....
salam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

you know what bothers me about the whole thing? that americans spend about 5 billion dollars a year on their pets. dog food, dog toys, groomers etc. i heard that it would cost less than a few hundred million to feed the entire continent of africa. basically, we have animals living better that human beings.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:salam2:

you know what bothers me about the whole thing? that americans spend about 5 billion dollars a year on their pets. dog food, dog toys, groomers etc. i heard that it would cost less than a few hundred million to feed the entire continent of africa. basically, we have animals living better that human beings.

thats what making me mad most.When I see the stores with pet's clothes,bads ,toys,everything.And people buying anything,without thinking.Anything u sell in US people will buy it....
What about Arab Emirates too.they built those hotel to attract rich people and to make more money,more and more money,to use them to built even more...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
What about Arab Emirates too.they built those hotel to attract rich people and to make more money,more and more money,to use them to built even more...

i dont mind that as long as the money make is used for charity. How abt politician getting money to fund themself to become president

rony

As-salam sister, very nice video. We all should wake up and start giving to poor people. If we all (muslims) pay our zakat, then I think their will be no poor, at least in muslim countries.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

We ''Muslims'' spend more than them..... The reason they purchase pets is because America earns 10 billion $ yearly from the black market. They took almost the majority of the animals in the ''Amazon Forest''. After the human destruction of the amazon forest, animals terrotiries are damaged and unlikey to survive in such conditions, so they took them to AMERICA....

Corruption!!!!!!

Raed

Muslim Student
thats what making me mad most.When I see the stores with pet's clothes,bads ,toys,everything.And people buying anything,without thinking.Anything u sell in US people will buy it....

Dont know what to say ....!!!

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Thats a sign of the end of the world '' that the poor and the destitute build tall buildings in which people glorify themselves''.....

mohaed khamis

What about Arab Emirates too.they built those hotel to attract rich people and to make more money,more and more money,to use them to built even more...[/QUOTE]

well i guess u are right about the construction that is going on in the UAE and the attraction of rich people around the world but the thing is this money is gonna end up in the hand of the muslim government and nationals of the UAE who are alhamdulilah known well for helping the poor around the world. so i think getting this money which is usually spent on usless things as u are already mentioned and handing it to the poor is a good thing.
p.s this is a good video