look,look,look

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamualaikum brothers and sisters...
well, i am feeling to to share my cat's picture with you,
i hope you will like it.......this is not my cat, but my cat is same like this. right now she is in my friends home :shymuslima1: this cat and my cat has not difference , so i thought of showing you ... think this cat is mine , as my cat has the same colour, face, and punched nose :blackhijab:
well, here it goes:

Attachments

• 708.jpg
    708.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21

fada_all

salamualaikum brothers and sisters...
well, i am feeling to to share my cat's picture with you,
i hope you will like it.......this is not my cat, but my cat is same like this. right now she is in my friends home :shymuslima1: this cat and my cat has not difference , so i thought of showing you ... think this cat is mine , as my cat has the same colour, face, and punched nose :blackhijab:
well, here it goes:

:)wow very beautiful masha allah ...fantastic thanks for sharing this picture with us :lol:sister...may allah reward u........good deeds

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: sis..
your cat look lovely....but M not a fan of cat...(I'm afraid of it and I really do not like them and feel disgusted....but if I feel that way does not mean they are like this, as prophet told they are pets..but the funny thing is.I love thier pictures.so so so so much,they look too cute in pictures but the real ones....I don't like...
so your picture is soo lovely,pls do post another picture of your original cat as I LOVE pictures of cat...
The only animal I can tolerate is small RABBITS. I love it,it is not like a crownching tiger(boohoo,cat remember me of that)...and ya I love ALL pet birds and tank fish.
My pet is a bird and will post a pic.
wassalam

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: here is a picture of my bird...actually it is not only mine, it's a familly bird that our bro bought home. He(its a male) lives in our garden(not real just the left tree area in our home), and is very obedient and never ever fly away from house. His wife (the female brought with it) died 4 years back and till then he is alone..*sigh*..I think we better bring a new wife for him, my bro in law is thinking to get a new female this summer.
Now my little naughty nephews are looking after it, but as you know they are 2yrs,3yrs and 5yrs and my niece is 7yrs, and the other one 1 yr, they run after him and sometimes play with it too much that they pull feathers from him(my mom gets very angrey about this), and also if he does not eat when they feed, they get upset and cry, and will not feed him next time and my mom have to feed it.....lol.
we all love him most as he is the longest lived bird in our home(almost 7yrs). My little bro, 14 yrs is a bird lover and he bought an eagle before which flew away and that night he couldn't even sleep.*sigh,it was really beutiful*.

Attachments

• DSC00562.jpg
    DSC00562.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 16

IbnAhmad

salaam

i love all the *cute* pics mashaAllah..its just soo amzing when you ponder over the creation of allah swt..:)

i love my cat as well...below...soooo cute...bless :D

take care everyone
keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

Attachments

• TheCat.jpg
    TheCat.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 43

Asha88

Ghurabaa
salaam

i love all the *cute* pics mashaAllah..its just soo amzing when you ponder over the creation of allah swt..:)

take care everyone

wassalam

So cute masyaAllah! Looks like a mini cow (because of the black and white patches) lol so cute!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: here is a picture of my bird...actually it is not only mine, it's a familly bird that our bro bought home. He(its a male) lives in our garden(not real just the left tree area in our home), and is very obedient and never ever fly away from house. His wife (the female brought with it) died 4 years back and till then he is alone..*sigh*..I think we better bring a new wife for him, my bro in law is thinking to get a new female this summer.
Now my little naughty nephews are looking after it, but as you know they are 2yrs,3yrs and 5yrs and my niece is 7yrs, and the other one 1 yr, they run after him and sometimes play with it too much that they pull feathers from him(my mom gets very angrey about this), and also if he does not eat when they feed, they get upset and cry, and will not feed him next time and my mom have to feed it.....lol.
we all love him most as he is the longest lived bird in our home(almost 7yrs). My little bro, 14 yrs is a bird lover and he bought an eagle before which flew away and that night he couldn't even sleep.*sigh,it was really beutiful*.
wow , i cant beleive it... cool sis, i mean im also so sad for him , because of his wife... but, wow, awesome bird, i love birds like this

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salaam

take care everyone

wassalam

wow, really too cute brother... i just love cats a lot, and want them to be with me forever....i love all the animals for the sake of allah , except those animals who allah hates, but rest all our my favorite.. i love them ... mostly cats :blackhijab: