Looking for a good ebook for Hajj

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

InshaAllah, there's a chance I *might* be going to Hajj this year, however I feel like I'm quite ignorant on the topic and all the different steps, since I've never been there before. I want to understand everything that needs to be done in depth. So does anyone know of any good guide or book or articles that would be helpful for Hajj?

Jazak Allahu Khayran.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

One of the best Hajj/Umrah guides is written by brother Abu Muneer Ismail Davids. If you get a chance, you should purchase it. It is perhaps the best book in English for this purpose.

Title : Getting the Best out of Hajj
Author: Abu Muneer Ismail Davids
Publisher : Darussalaam

http://www.darussalam.com/p565/Getting-the-Best-out-of-Al-Hajj-(Pilgrimage)/product_info.html

I actually found a link to it online. But I would strongly suggest you purchase it. You would need to refer to it again and again.

They also have done a seminar in addition to the book. All four parts are linked here : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/63515

May Allah accept your intention and give us all an opportunity to make Hajj pilgrimage very soon. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

JenGiove

InshaAllah, there's a chance I *might* be going to Hajj this year, however I feel like I'm quite ignorant on the topic and all the different steps, since I've never been there before. I want to understand everything that needs to be done in depth. So does anyone know of any good guide or book or articles that would be helpful for Hajj?

Jazak Allahu Khayran.

Sister,

MASHALLAH! I hope that you are able to go!!

binth ahmed

Walaikumsalam warehmatullahi wabarakatuh .. yes sister i know one ebook , its very nice as it explains each an every step very nicely and moreover it uses pictures and maps to help us understand the steps.. The book's name is "Hajj and Umrah from a to z " its author is Mamdouh N. Mohamed. You can search for this book on google and also u can download it from kalamullah.com ... hope it will be beneficial for you !!! barakhallah feeki !!! jazakhallah khair

binth ahmed

Short Description about the book "Hajj & Umrah from A to Z": a careful scientific approach that gradually guides pilgrims to perform the Hajj rituals very easily and smoothly. The design was developed through an educational perspective that handles all critical issues of Hajj rituals from a learners’ viewpoint, an approach that is always needed when high standards of accuracy are required.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

JazakAllahu Khayr for the video links and the downloadable books. Also, I'm currently trying to get a hold of the book by Abu Muneer Ismail Davids. Since I can't purchase the book from the website as I'm in India, I'm trying to get my local bookstores see if they can find the book in other major cities in the country.

May Allah reward you all.