Love and Romance message

theonlystar

:salam2:

I am newly married and we always text each other.
and
I would like to send my wife a love and romance message.
how am going to show her that i really love her?
i like peom and islamic loves.

Please write english easy, not hard words cos she is beginner in English.

Thanks!

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum , am happy for you alhamdulillah, i do not know your situation exactly however brother avoid too much cheesy stuff and words make it simple and show her that you love her when she get`s there at the right moment withyour own and sincere words instead of talking about it too much or borrowing other`s words don`t rush! that is my opininon i think it is quite simple inschallah may he make it easy for you ameen:salah:

wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Privacy!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

In my humble and unqualified opinion, you should keep the affairs between you and your wife Private and Personal.

Allahu Ta'ala Alam.

I am newly married and we always text each other.
and
I would like to send my wife a love and romance message.
how am going to show her that i really love her?
i like peom and islamic loves.

Please write english easy, not hard words cos she is beginner in English.

Thanks!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well I would say the same. Keep it between you and your wife. Moreover if you want to know more about relation between husband and wife, use the search option above.
There are also a lot of article about husband to wife relation.Insha Allah that helps.
wa/salam

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

i totally agree .what u and your new wife (allhumdulillah) have should be unique and beutiful, the more things we tell u to say the more u become us rather than being u. I say be the best muslim man u can be, and she will be the happiest women.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Place a rose on her pillow with a pair of earings...who needs words for romance?
Make a meal and smile with your eyes speaking volumes of words...
Love is an act...you do not need words...
Sometimes silence is the most intimate way of saying i love you. it is the total acceptance of a person.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Salam,

Place a rose on her pillow with a pair of earings...who needs words for romance?
Make a meal and smile with your eyes speaking volumes of words...
Love is an act...you do not need words...
Sometimes silence is the most intimate way of saying i love you. it is the total acceptance of a person.

Ma sha Allah Sister!!! Thanks for the reminder!

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I agree with that last point especially masha'allah. When you can sit in silence with one another and both be happy without the need to say anything - just appreciate one another's company - that is a sign of real love.

Why do you think you alwasy see these elderly couples in the park or a restaurant just sitting, not saying anything?? Because they don't need to impress one another with words anymore - everything is left unsaid - they are still in love after 30/40 + years!:hearts: Masha'allah.

However - that don't mean you can sit there with your new wife and say nowt - get to know and love one another first - it will all come naturally insha'allah.

Salaams

halah

Asslamu alaikum

I think woman needs more than poem,when you help her when she 's tired,when you thank and feel her that you appreciate her efforts in home, when she find you by her when she's ill or in case of sadness.....
I think that will be more than enough.:salam2:

eemaan1

loooooooooool

(In my humble and unqualified opinion, you should keep the affairs between you and your wife Private and Personal.

Allahu Ta'ala Alam.) ............. global peace! thats harsh man!

apocalypse77

i personally think that these kinda things shluld be rather discreet and shld be kept between u and ur partner..why not ask ur sister/brother or close frens instead?

Hope

loooooooooool

(In my humble and unqualified opinion, you should keep the affairs between you and your wife Private and Personal.

Allahu Ta'ala Alam.) ............. global peace! thats harsh man!

Salam, Its not harsh at all. Its true, the affairs of a man and his woman should be kept between them only (in my opinion). The more you reveal to other people the less personal it is!!