Love

liaa

i think love is smth that u fell, and has no definition in any of the holy books , or any othger book, love for ur family, ur mother, ur father and brothers, love for ur country, love for ur husband lool! :SMILY252:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
:salam2: bro

Mmmm interesting thread, I wonder why you initiated this topic...

What is love, well, it depends on what type of love you are talking about, I could get you the dictionary meaning of love but Im sure that won't be half as interesting as MY definition of love.

1st type of love: Love for Allah sw and His creed. That love is the greatest love of all, it's where I am prepared to sacrifice my life for Allah sw, it's where I live and die for Allah sw, it's where I go against my desires for the pleasure of Allah sw. Basically it is a state where I have been possessed by the love of Allah sw.

2nd type of love: Love for my family: I love my family, I would give them my eyes and kidneys but this type of love has a limit.

3rd type of love: Love between the spouse: I am not married yet so I don't know how that love would be but I imagin it to be amazing. A state where you cannot be separated from one another, a state where you have ultra respect and mercy for each other, a state where you share a bond, one that you don't share with anybody else...mmmm I can add sooo much more to this list.

Hope that helps
:salam2:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Arrghhh, oh my god, this is so embrassing, I was listening to the clip by abubaseer, I had the head phones on but didn't realise it was unplugged so everyone could hear what I was listening to