Maa Meri Maa...urdu nasheed

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum wrwb, beautiful urdu nasheed. watch it inshaAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

[yt]3JWsod8Tq8E&feature=related[/yt]

AlQurtubi

Banned
who says english is an international language? ;)
Sister palestine, did you understand them fully? or have you hired any translator?

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Jazaki Allahu Khayra sister...second nasheed is in Punjabi. Do you understand both languages sister?

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Looooooooool. no i actually don't understand ANYTHING of the nasheed. but since there are people who speak urdu, i thought they might like it and could translate it. i think maa meri maa is about mothers. i could be wrong. lol.
asalamu alaykum wrwb.
btw: i just like the way they sing it. so that's why i listen to them. lol

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Looooooooool. no i actually don't understand ANYTHING of the nasheed. but since there are people who speak urdu, i thought they might like it and could translate it. i think maa meri maa is about mothers. i could be wrong. lol.
asalamu alaykum wrwb.

lol that was funny sister :) but thank you for taking into consideration brother and sisters that understand urdu

ma means mother, meri means my , ma :D so mother my mother hehe :D is the translation of the title :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
lol that was funny sister :) but thank you for taking into consideration brother and sisters that understand urdu

ma means mother, meri means my , ma :D so mother my mother hehe :D is the translation of the title :)

Wow! so i do speak urdu. lol. well i guess ma is common in all languages. hehe but i love speaking urdu words...it's cool. :) maybe i should start learning some of it. :salam2:

palestine

Servant of Allah
lol. i found videos like the below one, they help a lot for those who wanna learn urdu.

[yt]z719EX52iSc[/yt]

AlQurtubi

Banned
looll sister palestine. I like the video of urdu alphabets. U got any urdu training center at ur locality? lol
how abt opening this up in states? Might be a good business ;)

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Ilahi teri Chokhat by Jamshed Jamshed

Asslam u Alaikum,

Please watch this one. I like this very much.

[yt]W3LvdwOJuU8[/yt]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
asalamu alaykum wrwb.

:) So nice of you dear sister. May Allah give you reward.

Guriya means Doll...this word is used usually used for little girls to express love and as an appreciataion of their beauty. My younger sister's nick name is guriya. You are also like "Guriya" to me dear sister.

Larki ...means girl.

Na'am Anti guriya

wa

Anti Larki :)

IslamicGirl24

Asslam u Alaikum,

Please watch this one. I like this very much.

[yt]W3LvdwOJuU8[/yt]

Wa alaikum us Salam bari baji!!

By far, my most favourite nasheed!! Great wording and great voice!!
Maulana Taqi usmani really wrote it from the bottom of his heart.....
Wassalam

BinteShafi

Left long ago

This is my favourite too sister IslamicGirl.

Yes this is brother Jamshed...Masha Allah....To Whom Allah guide...no one can misguide...May Allah grant him Jannat-ul-Firdous. Ameen