Video Malcolm X Finds True Islam - Amazing Video

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/malcolmX1.jpg[/imgleft]Malcolm X Part 3 Malcolm goes on the Hajj and finds True Islam. Malcolm Renounces his past with Nation of Islam and becomes a True Muslim following Sunni Islam. Malcolm talks about his experience on the hajj, and what it means to be a Muslim. He suprises everyone on his return from Makkah, and unfortunately just before he could make an even greater impact by calling people to Islam he was assassinated. May Allah bless him, one of the most important people in 20th Century Politics and American History.

[vg]-249465671493194175[/vg]

SAKINAH

salam Alaykun,
can i get a brief history of Malcomlx? His journey through this world and his islamic life.
thank you
ma salam

busta_dawah

Busta_Dawah :

Salam Alikum Lota time people come and start talkin about malcom x and they dont know he was muslim. All praise to Allah Islam is the fastest growing religion in world. Malcom x alhumdurillah did open up the eyes for may people and in the african american community. Islam showed the equilaty what people deserve. Lota young or old people if they like malcom x tell them if u really like him read for knowledge Islam and how he changed as a human after Hajj..

alfatih

thank you for posting this video.
malcom x was really a great person.
We miss people like him in the world today.
he had a very strong personality. he recognized the truth and struggled for it his whole life.
may Allah accept his good deeds and let us also live for the truth.

Abuyahya

Salam calikum, I was just discussing that with a friend of mine. It really is weird how he was a practising muslim, but unfortunatley people focused more on his black movement rather then the truth which is Islam. But Alhumdillah alot of people in prisons often become muslims because of his followers.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatulla

Subhanallah what a wonderful post....:jazaak:

I have heard of Malcolm X, but never really knew of his life as a muslim...

As i watched this video clips it was so touching...so sad what he went through in his short life...indeed he was a great man...alhamdulillah..

I recommend ALL to watch this inspiring story of our brother Malcolm, may Allah swt have mercy on him and grant him jannah....ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Wasalaam

Ali M Hamidy

Malcolm X "we didn't land on the stone, the stone landed on us"

Malcolm little or well known as Malcolm X was a revolutionist for the legal right of the African Americans. Mostly people refer to him as an aggressive and violent fellow, which contradicts with the reason for his conversion to Islam. I believe what people miss out in studying Malcolm is that he was a great personality regardless his religious believes, though Islam made him confident. After converting to Islam he found a true meaning of living humanly and his right not as a black, Muslim, preacher or revolutionist but a human being, long time after he had lost all that due to the ignorance of his high school professor. Common sense justifies his aggressive or violent act of embracing freedom. The theory simply is that if you are sad you look sad and if you are happy then you look happy and if mad at some one then you talk to him the same way and if you are discriminated against then you would react the same way. Him being violent is nothing short of this fact that his condition required him to act so. We believe that Jr. Martine Luther King and Bob Maly fought this battle differently, but if it wasn't for Malcolm's early distinctive approach to the issue these two later activists would not have been able to get it done either. In conclusion Malcolm X's idea of educating oneself before criticizing others, love of freedom and legal reason to fight for right made him believe and embrace Islam. May Allah bless his soul.

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/malcolmX1.jpg[/imgleft]Malcolm X Part 3 Malcolm goes on the Hajj and finds True Islam. Malcolm Renounces his past with Nation of Islam and becomes a True Muslim following Sunni Islam. Malcolm talks about his experience on the hajj, and what it means to be a Muslim. He suprises everyone on his return from Makkah, and unfortunately just before he could make an even greater impact by calling people to Islam he was assassinated. May Allah bless him, one of the most important people in 20th Century Politics and American History.

[vg]-249465671493194175[/vg]

Ali M Hamidy

Malcolm X "we did not land on the stone, the stone landed on us"

Malcolm little or well known as Malcolm X was a revolutionist for the legal right of the African Americans. Mostly people refer to him as an aggressive and violent fellow, which contradicts with the reason for his conversion to Islam. I believe what people miss out in studying Malcolm is that he was a great personality regardless his religious believes, though Islam made him confident. After converting to Islam he found a true meaning of living humanly and his right not as a black, Muslim, preacher or revolutionist but a human being, long time after he had lost all that due to the ignorance of his high school professor. Common sense justifies his aggressive or violent act of embracing freedom. The theory simply is that if you are sad you look sad and if you are happy then you look happy and if mad at some one then you talk to him the same way and if you are discriminated against then you would react the same way. Him being violent is nothing short of this fact that his condition required him to act so. We believe that Jr. Martine Luther King and Bob Maly fought this battle differently, but if it wasn't for Malcolm's early distinctive approach to the issue these two later activists would not have been able to get it done either. In conclusion Malcolm X's idea of educating oneself before criticizing others, love of freedom and legal reason to fight for right made him believe and embrace Islam. May Allah bless his soul.

muslimah 06

Ya ALLAH!!
:salam2:
malcolm x was a gud muslim.o allah enter all of the muslims in jannah and lets hope are gud deeds increase ameen.:tti_sister:

zeeshan761

The Nation of Islam Exposed

:salam2: ,
please visit this site to know the truth about these guys belonging to Nation Of Islam :astag:

The Nation of Islam Exposed

By. A. I. Palmer (Society for Adherence to the Sunnah)

Louis Gene Walcott Farrakhan is not a Muslim, nor is his doctrine Islam. Farrakhan is the leader of a black racist cult called "the Nation of Islam," (NOI) founded in Detroit, Michigan in the 1930's. While the group calls its followers Muslims, in reality, they have very little to do with the faith of Islam. Islam believes in the total transcendance of almighty God (called in Arabic, Allaah), the NOI teaches that black people are angelic gods. Islam maintains universal brotherhood, the NOI says that Islam is for blacks only. Islam teaches that prophethood ended with Muhammad ibn Abdullah, more than 1400 years ago. The NOI teaches that Farrakhan's teacher, Elijah Muhammad, is the last prophet. Islam teaches principles of spiritual and moral decorum such prayer, fasting, charity, pilgimage, etc., Elijah Muhammad cast these out or altered them beyond recognition.

Yet, it is an error to oversimplify the issue by denouncing Farrakhan's racist diatribes while playing down Farrakhan's God-is-a-man and Prophet-after-Muhammad beliefs. Racism has very little to do with the issue. Sure, racism is contrary to Islamic principles and Islam rejects it. However, the deviation of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan are MUCH more serious than racism. It is the sin which Allah DOES NOT forgive. If Farrakhan would leave his man-is-god and prophet-after-Muhammad beliefs, but was still a raving racist, he would be much better off than the other way around! Let me say very clearly, that there is NO ideology on the face of this earth which could be farther from Islam than that of Louis Farrakhan. NONE!

The NOI's origins are found in

(a) two black self-improvement movements that began shortly before World War I: the "Moorish Science Temple of America," founded in 1913 by Timothy Drew, and the "Universal Negro Improvement Association," founded in 1914 by Marcus Garvey.

(b) the NOI was also shaped by a Depression-era con-man, and convicted drugdealer, Wallace Dodd Ford. Upon Ford's 1929 release from California's San Quintin Prison, he moved to Detroit to start a new life. Ford used a number of names, including Wali Farad and Master Fard and claimed to be from Mecca, Arabia. Being that Ford's parentage was a mixture of white and South Pacific Maori, he used his skin color and his prison con skills to pass himself off to blacks as a "mystic" and a "prophet" from the Middle East.

Working as a door-to-door rug salesman by day, Ford blended the ideas of Garvey and Drew along with a smattering of Islam, to form what would later become the Nation of Islam. Among his first students was an unemployed Georgia migrant worker, Elijah Poole, who Ford renamed "Elijah Muhammad." In later years, Ford disappeared and Elijah assumed leadership of the NOI which he held until his death in 1975.

Elijah developed an convoluted belief system based on ideas extracted from everything from Christanity to Masonry to Islam. He elevated Ford's status to that of the Creator of the heavens and earth, and he developed a myth which he dubbed, "Yacub's History." This racist doctrine is still maintained by Louis Farrakhan.

In brief, the doctrine states that the first humans, a race of black people, whom the NOI calls 'the Original Man,' created white people in a genetic experiment 6,000 years ago. Elijah claimed that they (the whites) would rule the world for 6,000 years and then be destroyed at the 'end of their time' by the blacks. He said that 'Judgement Day' means that at the 'end of time' the Gods (i.e., blacks) would destroy the entire white race (devils) and then establish a Paradise (nation) on this earth ruled forever by the blacks (i.e., Gods).

For a number of years, Farrakhan has managed to present himself as a champion for the oppressed masses, this also is a distortion. Like his teacher, Farrakhan has for more than 35 years engaged in hoodwinking blacks out of money in the name of black self improvement. The only self-improvement however, that has taken place has been for Farrakhan's family and their associates.

Additionally, his entire inspiration for the "Million Man March" is based on his alleged, "vision of being swept into a UFO that took him to a larger mothership." While in the UFO, he claims to have spoken to the late Elijah Muhammad before being beamed back to earth. (The Washington Post, Sept. 18, 1995, p. D3).

What many do not realize, is that Farrakhan has repeated this doctrine for more than 35 years! Indeed, Farrakhan's UFO "vision" is an inseparable, doctrinal link to the heretical claims of Elijah Muhammad. Elijah explained that blacks were originally, "moon people" and that the UFO "mother wheel" was piloted by 13 youths who perpetually orbited the earth, waiting to unleash global destruction on whites, while rescuing all blacks. Farrakhan to this day, teaches this same doctrine- his inspiration for the Million Man March. The Million Man March in fact, was planned with the following goals in mind:

(a) To hold it in Washington, and aim for a turnout of one million, so as to surpass the number of attendees at Martin Luther King's 1963 March on Washington, and thereafter be promoted as being greater than Dr. King and Malcolm X.

(b) By being mentioned in the same context with Dr. King, Farrakhan hopes to be remembered likewise as a charismatic, messianic black figure who commands a large and politically significant following among US blacks.

(c) To remove the cloud of suspicion which still surrounds Farrakhan regarding his involvement in Malcolm X's assassination.

(d) Most importantly, Farrakhan has to find a new way to pay for his and his family's ornate palaces in Chicago and Phoenix, his Lexus, Mercedes, Rolls Royce and Lincoln Town Cars, a Mexican villa, a new 77-acre Michigan estate and over $1.5 million dollars in unpaid back taxes. This is the reason he had an $11 registration fee, a $3.99 per minute 900 number for call-in registration (Average call is three minutes), a $700 vendor's fee, (reduced from $1000), and even ads in his newspaper soliciting for "donations" to "help defray the astronomical costs of the march," in exchange for listing the donor's name and city under appropriate categories (Platinum, Gold, etc.): $1000 or more (Platinum), $500 or more (Gold), $100 or more (Silver), $25 or more (Patron) not to mention $2 "special issues" of his 'Final Call' newspaper. Louis. A true high-tech con-man. You want to see Louie's real vison?: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It is thus impossible for anyone to try to make a distinction between Farrakhan and his UFO inspiration, or "endorse the goals of the march without endorsing Farrakhan," or say that Farrakhan is greater than Malcolm X. Malcolm's greatness was as a result of his renouncement of Elijah's false teachings, and his acceptance of true Islam, factors which Farrakhan has yet to achieve.

A. Idris Palmer

Dreamz

Subhanallah. Ive read the biography of my bother Malcom X. Ive seen many footages and am so proud of him. He is sadiqi shaheed. (highest state of Martyr) May Allah give him Jannah Al Firdous, id luv to meet this brother in jannah inshallah. Luv u bro Malcom.X. Video Is Xcellent. Clearly u can see this man struggle for the sake of Allah. We need more like him.
Malcolm X . Prince Of ISLAM.

Dreamz

jodie it depends if u have modem or broadband. Works well with broadband and modems are at slower speed, which effects the buffer rate.

koala

:)

wow:ma:

i had heard about malcolm X and i didnt know for sure whether he had accepted islam or not...im so glad he did because what hes done is pretty impressive mashallah....did martin luther king also become a muslim?? and how about princess diana??....because i know that Allah guides good people...by the way...can it be that a non muslim who is very good...modest honest i mean all the good qualities...can it be that Allah does not guide them to the Noor of Islam???...

thank you for your time
:salam2:

Sister_Zahra

asalamu aleikum

mashallah brother love this guy and i truelly admire him and i donb't like reading but i read all his books and thats all i got to say to the real brother....salamz rest in peace brother