• Engaged

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

after reading the thread "Why Are You Still Single?" i am just curious :) how many married and single people are here, or engaged.

I know engagement is not in islam but by engagement i mean that have committed themselves to marry someone.

JazakAllah khair

:) the poll is anonymous and u dont have to post if ur single or married and be anonymous.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
this is sort of funny to me
i mean
making this thread after the other thread on why are u still single
but ive always been curious too
for some time i think
on how many married and unmarried brothers and sisters here
anyways lets all vote on it :SMILY259:
:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well unmarried people might think marriage is fun.Well it is a huge responsibility(of course there is fun but no fun all the time.There are time you have to deal with greater things).If you are not married yet,it means you are not prepared yet.Once you are prepared InshaAllah you will get married.The fun will come to an end after some time.You have to deal with a lot of things and with a lot of people.When you get married,you are not only accepting him/her in your life but you had to "marry" your partner's "family as well.Whether you like it or not you need to compromise a lot of things and there is no such line as "I am only married to you and not your family".This line doesn't go well with Muslims.

The worst will be to those married to foreigner(referring to sisters).You need more afford to learn the language or learn their custom and so on.

So marriage is not like the fairy tale being told in stories or tv. It is a great deal we have to deal with.

You need to learn to tolerate and compromise a lot and there is no such thing as divorce for every small things. When you have children,the marriage is no longer about the two of you but it is all about your children.

Marriage is a medium for you to have legal s@# and have children and bring them up as good ummah and man gives proper protection to woman and take care of her needs and woman gives good moral support and be with her man whenever he needs her.No man is an island , so all of us need someone close to him/her and marriage allows us to do it the right way.

For women,as long as you are not married yet,just spend as much time as possible with your family and appreciate them.Once you are married or you leave the country,only Allah knows when you can meet them.

Do not discuss too much about marriage on TTI because it is just deviating everyone's thought. This is how syaitan will slowly deviate us from the right path.Recently I have seen a few topics on marriage and i don't think it is appropriate to do it on TTI.If you want to get married just ask Allah.there is no point of telling others about how you can get married or whatsoever. It is not gonna solve any problem by the way but just increasing waste talk.

As brother Ahmed Indian said on another thread-Allahs' will that he is single.So the chapter is close.

p.s am not referring to the author of this thread but to all of us for future reference.Assalamualikum.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
revert sister you are 100% correct what you said is true

im still single because i didn't find any right guy for me yet
i hope Allah knows which is the right time to get settled in life
i wish Allah choose me a right person of his choice i left this matter to Allah and enjoying the days

as revert sister said marriage is not a game to play and win .... sometimes we get out /win in the video games but the marriage is life ...the relationship is to maintained till the death of life

this is a male chavnestic society women are still not given rights to take decision in certain things after marriage by their hubbies

i hope Allah is in the process of searching me the right person who suits all character of mine and he get me a PRINCE for this chinna PRINCESS

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Well unmarried people might think marriage is fun.Well it is a huge responsibility(of course there is fun but no fun all the time.There are time you have to deal with greater things).If you are not married yet,it means you are not prepared yet.Once you are prepared InshaAllah you will get married.The fun will co e toa real reality after some time.You have to deal with a lot of things and with a lot of people.When you get married,you are not only accepthing him/her in yourlife but you had to "marry" your partner's "family as well.Whether you like it or not you need to comprimise a lot of things and there is no such line as "I am only married to you and not your family".This line doesn't go well with Muslims.

The worst will be to those married to foreigner(refering to sisters).You need more afford to learn the language or learn their custom and so on.

So marriage is not like the fairy tale being shown in stories or tv. It is a great deal we have to deal with.

You need to learn to tolerate and comprimise a lot and there is no such thing as divorce fore every small things. When you have children,the marriage is no longer about the two of you but it is all about your children.

Marriage is a medium for you to have legal s@# and have children and bring them up as good ummah. And man gives proper protection to woman and take care of her needs and woman gives good moral support and be with her man whenever he needs her.No man is an island , so all of us need someone close to him/her and marriage allows us to do it the right way.

For women,as long as you are not married yet,just spend as much time as possible with your family and appreciate them.Once you are married or you leave the country,only Allah knows when you can meet them.

Mashallah Good Advice sister :) i guess we can learn alot from people that are already married :)

ansari

STRANGER...

after reading the thread "Why Are You Still Single?" i am just curious :) how many married and single people are here, or engaged.

I know engagement is not in islam but by engagement i mean that have committed themselves to marry someone.

JazakAllah khair

:) the poll is anonymous and u dont have to post if ur single or married and be anonymous.

bohot survey karta phir ra hai hmmm :p :lol:...

you know akhi im single :D..single because Im a student:SMILY149: mama told me "first complete your studies"

Abdul25

Logical Believer

bohot survey karta phir ra hai hmmm :p :lol:...

you know akhi im single :D..single because Im a student:SMILY149: mama told me "first complete your studies"

ab sirf survey hi kr skte hain :lol:

yar complete study, build house, build career, build bank balance, after all this one turns to be over 30s, and then i think no need to marry after 30s :D :lol:

ansari

STRANGER...

ab sirf survey hi kr skta ha :lol:

yar complete study, build house, build career, build bank balance, after all this one turns to be over 30s, and then i think no need to marry after 30s :D :lol:

in my case :) 2 years left to complete my degree-inshallah. yaani i will be 22 :D then marriage :lol: .. inshallah :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
on 5th september it will be 4 years I'm married to my sweetheart.alhamdulillah:hijabi:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
the survey shows very well why there are so many marriage threads on this forum.

LOL!!
I am surprised by the results, I honestly thought married would be the majority :eek:

Anyway, I am married :) And insha'Allah all you single people will one day get married, and have a long and joyous marriage ^___^

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Alhumdulillah Happily Married.
for me marriage is a contract between two souls.first comes compromise once u made it with your soul partner then you will be able to enjoy the hardship as long as you have a supporting shoulder to rest your head on.
May Allah bless my single brothers and sisters with good pious partners whatever they want.

Miss Aaliyah

Assalamo alaykom,

Single because I converted just 1½ year ago alhamdolillah, but inshaAllah that will change before this year is over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.