may leave Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheba_770

Dear sister Sheba, Assalaamu `Alayki :)

You wrote,

Don't you mean the Bates Motel? :)

If by bad you mean things we don't exactly like, such as having to stay chaste until marriage, then I agree that many people don't like that except those who are in tune with God. But Islam doesn't have any bad in it in the absolute sense of the word. God says in the holy Quran, "And He has not made anything awkward for you in the religion." (22:78)

Explain please what you mean by that. Jesus, peace be upon him was an extraordinary super full human and he still is!

Jesus was born under the shade of a palm tree, not in a stable. Read 19:23.

No goat ate no part of the Quran! The Quran was written down in full, copied and kept by Faatima and Hafsa among many others and fully memorized by thousands of disciples. God vowed in the Quran "Verily it is We who have sent down the Remembrance and We shall most assuredly preserve it." (15:9)[/QUOTE Salam Aleykum
what I ment by Jesus being half human is his mother was human but not the father he was not created by a sperm cell only the egg of a woman and the supremacy of God. As far as the palm verses that of a stable, since it is a Christian storie why not respect their version,remember the Golden rule. The goat eating part of the Quran, I was just quoting a reply to the thread, I did not mean it as a fact. I hope I was able to help you.
SHEBA

OmarTheFrench

Its the force of Islam and prove his truthfulness...

Islam doesn't adapt to the believer like has done the Christianism(pork,etc) but the believer must adapt to Islam, you like it or not, "things" are prohibited and you can try all you want those things will stay prohibited.

But if you think those thing are not prohibited for nothing...see the ravages of the alcohol or the ravages of zinâ(fornication).

tirobadne

Read the Quran that's where all the answers are...

:salam2: Brother,

Allah put u in this earth simply to worship HIM. however, the choice is u'rs since ALLAH (SWT) gave u that freewill to obey HIM or otherwise.

refelect on these verses and re-evaluate u'r position on whether u want to please u'r creator or HIS creations.

1. "But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray."(3:90)

2. "On the Day when some faces will be (lit up with) white, and some faces will be (in the gloom of) black: To those whose faces will be black, (will be said): "Did ye reject Faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting Faith."(3:106)

about our beloved prophet (pbuh), this is how ALLAH descriped him;

3. "Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."(33:21)

this is the final worning to human/jinn kind:

4. "If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their Lord, (saying:) "Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard: Now then send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."(32:12)

this is verse answers about u'r so called "Islam violent"

5. "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. "(5:32)

6. "O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom."(3:118)

to sum up, do research and dig deeper about the Quran and specially prophet Mohammed (pbuh) before commiting a sin.

may ALLAH (SWT) guide us all to the straight path.

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: be consistant...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Lets stop writting. she was last seen online in 7/12/07 according to her particulars.i am having suspicions but....may god forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.