MEN WILL LOVE ANIMALS MORE THAN THEIR SONS

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
"When the Day of Judgement will approach,people will have some little dogs.it will be dearer for them to take care of these dogs,than to their sons"(narrated by alTabarani,al-Hakim)

the love for a human will be sobstitued by that for the animals...

How could the Prophet (SAWS)know it?
:wasalam:

arzafar

wow i havent heard that one before.

but offcourse Allah told Muhammad (saw) the events of the future. Allah knows everything.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

"When the Day of Judgement will approach,people will have some little dogs.it will be dearer for them to take care of these dogs,than to their sons"(narrated by alTabarani,al-Hakim)

the love for a human will be sobstitued by that for the animals...

How could the Prophet (SAWS)know it?
:wasalam:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

This apply in general,we seen many non muslim has already adopt this attitute .In fact recently a well known America's celebrity passed away and some of her money goes to her only dog!Believe it,this was 5 month ago news i saw on t.v .

~May Allah swt guide and help all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for posting sister
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!
Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

I havent heard dat before too!
But Subhanallah Our Prophet :saw: prophesised on many matters of future ofcourse by Allah's will & the Knowledge He subhana wa ta'ala bestowed on him.

the above prophesy can be witnessed in today's world.
So we have to be watchful of our deeds as the Day of Judgment
approaches,
Allah swt purify us, forgive us our sins, & punish us not if we fall into error, & include us among the Khashieen & the Salaheen Ameen

Idris16

We should never forget that prophets and messengers came with miracles. So please my brothers and sisters never doubt when you hear that Âdam was very tall, Noah died by the age 950 years old etc... I remember when my teacher asked us who the oldest person was. So I answered Nuh(Noah) so his teacher's son told me that the prophets themselves were miracles so it did make sense. And I heard that Adam was buried in Shâm(The Levants) and that his grave is really big. So what does that tell you?

About the hadith I think it's weak because I have seen many fabricated or weak ahadeeth with the name 'Hakim' like your hadith.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

We should never forget that prophets and messengers came with miracles. So please my brothers and sisters never doubt when you hear that Âdam was very tall, Noah died by the age 950 years old etc... I remember when my teacher asked us who the oldest person was. So I answered Nuh(Noah) so his teacher's son told me that the prophets themselves were miracles so it did make sense. And I heard that Adam was buried in Shâm(The Levants) and that his grave is really big. So what does that tell you?

About the hadith I think it's weak because I have seen many fabricated or weak ahadeeth with the name 'Hakim' like your hadith.

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

I don't think this is a right approach to this matter. We shouldn't assume something is weak on this bases, unless were adept in the study of hadeeth and very familiar with narrations. Al-Hakim (rahimahullaah) authored a famous book on hadeeth called Al-Mustadark. The Mustadark contains ahaadeeth that meet the critera of authentication of both Al-Bukhari and Muslim, so the hadeeth Al-Haakim reported are strong from that sense. However, it is said that in his old age his memory deteriorated a degree, hence he would make erroneous judgements and I believe contradicted some of his other judgments unknowningly, and Allaah knows best.

Idris16

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

I don't think this is a right approach to this matter. We shouldn't assume something is weak on this bases, unless were adept in the study of hadeeth and very familiar with narrations. Al-Hakim (rahimahullaah) authored a famous book on hadeeth called Al-Mustadark. The Mustadark contains ahaadeeth that meet the critera of authentication of both Al-Bukhari and Muslim, so the hadeeth Al-Haakim reported are strong from that sense. However, it is said that in his old age his memory deteriorated a degree, hence he would make erroneous judgements and I believe contradicted some of his other judgments unknowningly, and Allaah knows best.
Well since I did see weak/fabricated ahadeeth it made me think.
Now can anyone tell me if the hadith is authentic?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
jazakallah khair for sharing this hadith sister.it's new to me too.

Well since I did see weak/fabricated ahadeeth it made me think.
Now can anyone tell me if the hadith is authentic?
i Don't know about this hadith being weak or authentic but i think it's wrong to say this is weak coz it's from hakim.in the notes of a book by sheikh albaani i saw that a lot of hadiths were graded as sahih by hakim and with most dhahabi agreed.Sheikh albaani is real careful about hadith's health he wouldn't add weak narrations to his books without mentioning it,chances for it to be autenthic or weak are equal:)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you for posting your opinions.I saw with surprise/regret that some of you didn't know this and that some others don't believe to the authenticity of what it has been reported...if you believe or not,it's what it's really happening nowdays,as many other things are still happening.The ProphetSAWS knew many things that in these times have been realized,such as diffusion of prostitution,adultery,homicide,suicide,omosexuality,wars,natural cathastrophes,absence of moral virtues...I learnt in half hour what I never learnt in my whole life,and I firmly believe to what has been reported,because I saw many people taking care of their dogs more than their children.I saw propstitutes everywhere,everything I wrote here about what it was predicted it's going to verify and in some cases it is still verifying.I liked to show you another face of the reality,even if it's bad,but I thought it was good to inform you alls that we are on tti not only to share the time writing our ideas:my intention was to open the eyes to the fact that everything is going to an end...:wasalam: