message to all my sisters and brothers

hope for Islam

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Aslamo Alecom brothers and sisters..i'm more than lucky to join u all in this great web site that gives me the chance and being honored to talk with my sisters and brothers all over the world..my name is Amal from Saudi Arabia and I'll be more than glad to help anyone with his Islam..i just joined the site today..so if u need anything to ask about I'll make sure u get the right answer.. I always ask Allah to protect all my sisters and brothers in islam and I'm so happy to find u great people in this site.. may Allah protect u all..
في رعاية الله

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2: :ma:

Ahlan wa sahlan sister , nice to have you here. Hope that we all are going to benefit from our knowledge, sharing what we know and advice each others insha'Allah !

You have sisters hugg :)

Wa salam

saffanah

speak good or silent
Wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuuh
Ahlan wa sahlan ukhti...
It's nice to have you here.
You are come from the place of our Prophet Salallahu alaihi wassalam, it's great blessing from Allah, isn't it?
Welcome to TTI

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Wa alaikoum el salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou:) Welcome sister Amal, nice having you with us. Insha allah you shall find this site very usfull and nice.:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi:

from your sister manal.

alexandra

welcome to TTI brother

Wa alaykom salammmm wa rahmatu ALLAH dear brother.We all are happy u have entered in this big family.Be sure that here u can find great sisters and great brothers too.

May ALLAH prtotect u from any harm and open ur heart to islam always.

Ur sister in islamm SARAH(MY MUSLIM NAME)

cmelbouzaidi

Walaikom salam wa rahmutallah wa barakatuhu, dear sister Amal.

WELCOME TO TTI.... We are one big happy family here from all over the world, Masha Allah. Some born muslims, some reverts to Islam (like myself) and some interested in learning more about Islam who are not currently Muslims :) I hope you will find it beneficial and we look forward to learning from you, too, Insha Allah :) :) :)
Your sister, Catherine Iman

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother and welcome to TTI. INshallah we will all learn from each other and increase the blessings and Imaan.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

warda A

Sister
Salaam brother and welcome to TTI. INshallah we will all learn from each other and increase the blessings and Imaan.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:salam2:

Salam Sarah, she is a sister named Amal
Amal welcome to the site
I hope we will learn a great deal from one another.
:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum brothers and sisters..

welcome aboard sister

@above
concerning saudi arabia. I've been there for ten years. Alhamdulillah its a great country. I might add its the safest country out there. Check its criminal records and you'll get to know..
Jazakallah khair..