MEXICAN NON MUSLIM

IDAHLLI

HI EVERYONE,

IS GOOD TO BE HERE, I WISH TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM AND WHAT CONCERNS ME THE MOST IS WOMEN S RIGHT AND SHARIA, I WANT TO LEARN AND IF I BECOME MUSLIM WANT TO DO IT FROM MY HEART, BUT HERE IN MEXICO IS VERY HARD TO FIND CORRECT ANSWERS WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM, INSHALLAH I CAN FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS HERE, AND THANKS TO MY MOM I AM DEEPLY DEVOTED TO GOD BUT ONLY HIM AND CONSIDER A MISTAKE TO PRAY TO OTHERS SUCH AS THE POPE OR ANYONE ELSE, AND SO IF THIS SHALL BE MY FAITH I WISH TO INTRODUCE IT IN MEXICO AND HELP OTHERS GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS AS WELL,

Idahlli.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Welcome sister.we are very glad to have u in TTI as one of our family member.InsyaAllah u will benefit from us and vice versa and May Allah guide u soon.plz feel free to ask any question.InsyaAllah we will help u.u are already on the right path ,but u just have to do the right thing.May Allah blesses u :hearts:

BigAk

Welcome to our community. I ask Allah to guide your heart to His right path and strengthen your believe in Him. Feel free to ask your questions. I wish you were close to some Muslim community that would provide moral support to you.

kiki18

hay!!!!!! mi corazon se lleno de alegria!! :D otro paisano mio agregandose a la lista :)
bienvenida a este sitio que la verdad si ayuda mucho :D
salam :D

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
HI EVERYONE,

IS GOOD TO BE HERE, I WISH TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM AND WHAT CONCERNS ME THE MOST IS WOMEN S RIGHT AND SHARIA, I WANT TO LEARN AND IF I BECOME MUSLIM WANT TO DO IT FROM MY HEART, BUT HERE IN MEXICO IS VERY HARD TO FIND CORRECT ANSWERS WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM, INSHALLAH I CAN FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS HERE, AND THANKS TO MY MOM I AM DEEPLY DEVOTED TO GOD BUT ONLY HIM AND CONSIDER A MISTAKE TO PRAY TO OTHERS SUCH AS THE POPE OR ANYONE ELSE, AND SO IF THIS SHALL BE MY FAITH I WISH TO INTRODUCE IT IN MEXICO AND HELP OTHERS GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS AS WELL,

Idahlli.
hello , welcome home Idahli
another Mexican wants to be Muslim in one week , how great it is !!
you can take a veiw on the forum to know better about Islam , and make sure Islam is the right path , but some peolpe can see its light and some can't , I hope u'll be from the people whom see it :)

Ten cuidado

.. FATIMA ..

Umm Hamzah

HI EVERYONE,

Idahlli.

Idahlli, Its a great news that u want to become muslim. Allah chooses only those for Hidayat who are special to him. You are one of them. May Allah help you in your difficulties and guide us in right path.

lily_mawar

Hi Idahlli ...

Welcome to TTI World ... You may find this site beneficial and if you have questions on Islam, don't be hesitate to ask ... Our brothers and sisters are very kind to help ...

May Allah guide you to the right path and give you patient to learn about Islam ... May Allah give you hidayah ... Insya Allah ...

fada_all

hi Idahli,

have a warm welcome to this community of tti ,its nice to hear about your intention to konw about Islam may allah pave you the way to enter to islam the right religion

IDAHLLI

SMILY209:
Thank you everyone, i wasnt expecting such a warming welcom :D, shokran, merci, gracias,

For now i already posted a thread on a link called women in islam it help me a lot, but i cant see it, it is about my doubts and i cant find it, does some one has to approbe it? before it shows?

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8831

Musulmanin, I am already reading the web site you recommended, appreciate your guide to it,

kiki18, me da mucho gusto saber que no soy la unica, de hecho llegue a esta pagina por medio de un video en youtube de Iman MONICA APARICIO.