Michael Jackson Passed Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam!!yay

Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, CNN has confirmed.

A Los Angeles fire official told CNN that paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's home after a 911 call.
1 of 2

Jackson, 50, had been in a coma at the hospital, sources told CNN.

Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, said he was told by brother Randy Jackson that Michael Jackson collapsed at his home in west Los Angeles, California, Thursday morning.

Family members were told of the situation and were either at the hospital or en route, Oxman said.

"I can only tell you that the family members are crying and I just have not been able to confirm anything, other than to hug them and tell them that I love them," Oxman said.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.

Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.

Asked specifics of the patient's condition, he said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.

The music icon from Gary, Indiana, is known as the "King of Pop." Jackson had many No. 1 hits and his "Thriller" is the best-selling album of all time. Jackson "as big as it gets" »

Jackson is the seventh of nine children in a well-known musical family. He has three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.

At the medical center, every entrance to the emergency room was blocked by security guards. Even hospital staffers were not permitted to enter. A few people stood inside the waiting area, some of them crying.

A large crowd was also gathering outside the hospital, according to video footage.

Outside Jackson's Bel Air home, police arrived on motorcycles. The road in front of the home was closed in an attempt to hold traffic back, but several people were gathered outside the home.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html

D.Ahmed

Believer
Yeah I heard the news about 2hours ago its all over the news here in the Uk and I'm sure around the world too, Just wondering though Did he die as a Muslim or did he join the "Nation of Islam" ??

Islam!!yay

Yeah I heard the news about 2hours ago its all over the news here in the Uk and I'm sure around the world too, Just wondering though Did he die as a Muslim or did he join the "Nation of Islam" ??

lol I'm not sure, I did read that he converted but dont know If he joined "Nation of Islam". Go search for yourself to make sure. :)

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome....

I was shocked at this news as well as everyone else here was. I googled Jackson's reversion to Islam and it said singer Cat Stevens was one of the people who celebrated his acceptance of Islam so that must mean he was Muslim and not the Nation of Islam because if I am correct isnt Cat Stevens a Muslim????

There was an article that had some kind of incinuation that he only reverted because of the sheikh in Bahrain that he owed money but I choose not to believe that and only Allah really knows what is in a persons heart and only Allah can judge us. May he have mercy on Mr Jackson's soul. Ameen.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
how do i view my own profile cuz im unable to!

You know where it says

Welcome, [insert_username].
You last visited: Today at 05:35 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 33.

click on your username there.

thats one method

the other method is where it says "User CP" on the module way on top
click that and you will be taken to a page showing "Your Control Panel" on the left - and on that panel will be something called "Your Profile" on the top - click that...

other method is like right now your viewing this thread - left-click on the username (on the left) and go to "View Public Profile"

Inshallah this helps

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah, i don't even know why all the muslims on tti are grieving over the death of this man. sure we heard *rumors* about him being a muslim. but he was scheduled to perform one last song. that isn't something a muslim would do. yes only Allah knows if he was a muslim or not, but from his actions he didn't seem like one. and he DEFINITELY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE A MUSLIM, NEVER SAID HE WAS A MUSLIM, NEVER CONFIRMED OR CONFESSED THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM. so please, we have better things to do than talk about the "king of pop", move forward everyone, there's no need to grief over him. we have our own muslims to worry about that are dying everyday, they're more important than this man. IF HE WAS a muslim, a guided person than may Allah give him what he gives his true believers and if not, then may Allah condemn him as he condemns those who disobey him. ameen. wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
ps: Michael jackson has even made it to tti, but how come other muslims that are more dear and near are not even mentioned, walahawla walaquwata ila Billah. subhanAllah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
SubhanAllah, i don't even know why all the muslims on tti are grieving over the death of this man. sure we heard *rumors* about him being a muslim. but he was scheduled to perform one last song. that isn't something a muslim would do. yes only Allah knows if he was a muslim or not, but from his actions he didn't seem like one. and he DEFINITELY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE A MUSLIM, NEVER SAID HE WAS A MUSLIM, NEVER CONFIRMED OR CONFESSED THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM. so please, we have better things to do than talk about the "king of pop", move forward everyone, there's no need to grief over him. we have our own muslims to worry about that are dying everyday, they're more important than this man. IF HE WAS a muslim, a guided person than may Allah give him what he gives his true believers and if not, then may Allah condemn him as he condemns those who disobey him. ameen. wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
ps: Michael jackson has even made it to tti, but how come other muslims that are more dear and near are not even mentioned, walahawla walaquwata ila Billah. subhanAllah.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh sister Palestine, hope you are doing well inshaAllaah,

Well, we should not judge people based on things like music etc, Muslims sing songs, do haram things, it is not right, but they are still Muslims. It does not make them disbelievers. Also, some people, just do not know any better.

If a person says the Shahada, the testimony of faith, i.e, they testify in believing in Allaah as the only one true God, and Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) as the Last and final Messenger, - then they are Muslim, and we should believe so.

He did say that he was Muslim, he did his shahada at as masjid. Although, he was not so public about it, as much as his brother, Jermaine.

We shall see, if he is buried as a Muslim, or what his family has to say.

Other then that, we should not say anything

inshaAllaah, he was a Muslim, may Allaah forgive him, and all of us,

Remember, this was a man, who really was simple and did a lot of good things. He was planning to build a Masjid even. He spent millions buying the land and had got permission to build a large masjid - He read many books on Islaam, which his brother Jermaine admitted giving to him. One time, he was in London and he anonymously gave out lots of pizza to the homeless people.

“The (faithful) slaves of the Beneficent are they who walk upon the earth modestly, and when the foolish ones address them answer: Peace;” [Surat
Al Furqan (25) V. 63]

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.