Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believer1985

:salam2:
OK, so I know a lot of people have different views but do you think he reverted to Islam and did his death affect you?

I wasn't even a huge fan and yes, it did affect me. I know his brother is Muslim but I wonder if Michael was too? They did have the star and moon at his memorial service.

:wasalam:

D.Ahmed

Believer

To be honest it's a pointless discussion and if you look through the search engine there has been loads of threads about Michael Jackson no point starting another, However regarding if he embraced Islam or not no one really knows If he did then good for him he might save himself from the hellfire if not then well Allah swt will decide his fate. Sorry don't mean to sound rude or anything it's just this topic has been talked about abit too much when its not really that Important.

Believer1985

Well I haven't been here for a good few months so your behaviour here is uncalled for. If you weren't interested then nobody made you visit this thread.

However, thank you for your opinion.

BinKhadija

An Akhu

To be honest it's a pointless discussion and if you look through the search engine there has been loads of threads about Michael Jackson no point starting another, However regarding if he embraced Islam or not no one really knows If he did then good for him he might save himself from the hellfire if not then well Allah swt will decide his fate. Sorry don't mean to sound rude or anything it's just this topic has been talked about abit too much when its not really that Important.

I second that.

Moreover, although it is everyone's personal matter, but his funeral didn't reflect there were few Muslims in the household, from any angle.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Well I haven't been here for a good few months so your behaviour here is uncalled for. If you weren't interested then nobody made you visit this thread.

However, thank you for your opinion.

Like I said I didn't mean to sound rude I'm sorry If I offended you, I wasnt saying it in a harsh tone but sorry again.

Peace.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
This topic has been discussed so many time on tti and it shouldn't be any issue if he converted or not.It is between him and Allah.Just stop discussing this matter and concentrate how we can get to Jannah.
This person is not alive anymore so please give respect to him and stop talking about him.Please close this thread.Assalamualikum

:salam2: sister. I saw you have a tread today saying you are getting a divorce and then i see this thread. Sister i advice you if you paid as much interest in your marriage as you are doing to MJ maybe your marriage might work. Dont waste your time in this useless topic. Rather read the Quran and pray that Allah makes your life easy for you. And please dont get angry cause this is a sisterly advice to you.

@ all

Only Allah Know is he has became muslim or not. If there is indication to his convert to Islam we only can pray my his soul in Allah's side

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.