Mom and toddler kick off plane

dianne

Salam,

I just cant believe they kicked the mother & toddler out,My son more even worse i think,he cant even sit well on the plane,hes mouth wont shut up,the only way he can shut is when hes sleeping,when he get up he will start another episode again.lol

umm hussain

:salam2:

Everything that exists in this world is Allah's creation.

That's not true. What are you basing that on. Cars, toys, beds, spoons aeroplanes,bread etc are man-made objects they are imperfect that is why they are called man made objects. Allah has given us the brains to make those things but you can't then say they are Allah's creation. Unless there is something I am missing here.

Saeed O.J

I feel sorry for the parent, but that child is funny indeed...loooool. I wonder if they questioned him??????

:wasalam:

rizzumd

Your brother
That's not true. What are you basing that on. Cars, toys, beds, spoons aeroplanes,bread etc are man-made objects they are imperfect that is why they are called man made objects. Allah has given us the brains to make those things but you can't then say they are Allah's creation. Unless there is something I am missing here.
yes. you are correct. they are man-made things but with the knowledge given by Allah. Thats what I wanted to say.
Ma salama.

Asalaamalikum,

Who made the earth and all the other planets? Allah
Who made man? Allah
Who made animals? Allah
Who made Plants? Allah
Who made chemical elements (i.e. iron, oxygen, carbon)? Allah

You see everything we are given is traced back to its source.....Allah!
Everything is Allah's manifestation. Man (created by Allah) manipulates with the resources (created by Allah) he has been given and developes for example a car. Man does not actually create! Language only helps us to communicate systematically and build a concise way of understanding something or else no one would no what one is saying. We understand things only to the extent that Allah has given us.

Everything happens or comes into being simply by Allah willing it. Allah only has to say, "Be" and something comes into being. We human beings cannot do that because we cannot make something out of nothing. We have to use the materials that Allah created in the first place.

Allah made everything out of nothing. Only Allah can create something out of nothing. Only Allah can do this. He is the True Creator. Allah is the Creator and we are the creation.

dianne

Asalaamalikum,

Who made the earth and all the other planets? Allah
Who made man? Allah
Who made animals? Allah
Who made Plants? Allah
Who made chemical elements (i.e. iron, oxygen, carbon)? Allah

You see everything we are given is traced back to its source.....Allah!
Everything is Allah's manifestation. Man (created by Allah) manipulates with the resources (created by Allah) he has been given and developes for example a car. Man does not actually create! Language only helps us to communicate systematically and build a concise way of understanding something or else no one would no what one is saying. We understand things only to the extent that Allah has given us.

Everything happens or comes into being simply by Allah willing it. Allah only has to say, "Be" and something comes into being. We human beings cannot do that because we cannot make something out of nothing. We have to use the materials that Allah created in the first place.

Allah made everything out of nothing. Only Allah can create something out of nothing. Only Allah can do this. He is the True Creator. Allah is the Creator and we are the creation.

Salam,

Yea its true,I agree with you, i remember this thread when i was at 1st grade,we already learn the basic of knowing Allah swt,besides reciting Al quran at home, the allahyarhammah grandma & my dad teach me & my sister.kinda funny that we falls asleep at the time we reciting al quran after solat subuh.lol.but thats the best memorys in my life being muslim. Allahu akhbar!

Everything is belongs to Allah -our life,our death is belongs to Allah swt.