Mom and toddler kick off plane

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

This case seems to be very clear - this 19-month-old was obviously "terrorist" who was threatening to hijack this plane.
Only for security of other passangers those kindly and caring people took them out of the plane. If he would been muslim... Oh no, then he would now been waiting in his cell a charge as being a member of Al-Qaeda.

:SMILY335:

ummsami89

Salam aliakum. Inshallah this mom will sue the hell out of this airlines and the flight attendant. She is sitting on a bank!! This is ridiculous...........and yeah, the baby wasnt even muslim...........or arab.........lol. subhanallah. What is the world coming to? So much paranoia.........

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Earlier this week they had to reroute an American Airlines plane. The explantation given was there was a "suspect" on the plane. He was an airline employee.
Think brothers and sisters if they had brains!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Ya Allah!!

:salam2:
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard!! My son is autistic, and he repeats a lot, I wonder if they would have kicked him off the plane!! Kids say things, he is a child!! Wake up America!!:astag:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam

People need to learn how to control and be responsible for their kids. I saw this on the news yesterday they were actually kicked off because supposedly the mother threatened the flight attendant.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Sister Jabba after you become a mother you will change your opinion a wee bit...chidren have a mind of their own...you can not reason with a 2 year old.
Acutally, the child was bright.. 3 words is very good for a 19 month old.
And mothers do loses our senses when someone tells us what to do with our children..
Lately I have noticed that passengers on planes are very selfish. The world was not going to end because a child was stuck on a phrase...zone him out and concentrate on important matters. If you can not ignore a child..the adult needs to work on patience.
Sister, there are times when I ignore the noise level in my house...otherwise I would not be able to get anything done.
Imagine, I can get all the attention I never thought I could get by saying something and everyone is looking at me...yes, I will keep the same behavior.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I still think parents need to disapline their children more. I've seen the most insane things that parents let their kids do. I know there are parents out there that teach their kids respect for others....but it's definately becoming more and more rare. It wouldn't have hurt the mother to say sweetie that bothers people please stop it. If I was on the plane I would have been so happy to see them leave. People pay a lot of money to travel ( not to listen to an annoying child ).

Quratulaine

It wouldn't have hurt the mother to say sweetie that bothers people please stop it. If I was on the plane I would have been so happy to see them leave. People pay a lot of money to travel ( not to listen to an annoying child ).

i'd like to see someone say that to a two or three year old having a tantrum/speaking loudly/bouncing off the walls and see what happens!!

:tantrum1: :mad: :eek: :laughing-dancing: :angryred::SMILY27: :SMILY128:

i also find this incident a bit strange....a mother and child being kicked off the plane....well i wasn't there so i can't really judge if she is a good or a bad mother, or if the flight attendant was being unreasonable....still...raising kids is hard work...i have yet to have my own children:inshallah: but helping a friend of mine watch her daughter occasionally...:ma: the sacrifices a mother makes for her child...:ma: :ma: :ma:

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
People's hearts are getting too hard nowdays I guess.How can someone be so cruel to a child,What does it mean the kid should get off the plain because he is annoying.He is a kid .Why should we care about just money and comfort for ourselves,what about others,I have no words,19 months old kid treated like that...I just have no words for people's attitude and egoism
wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
i'd like to see someone say that to a two or three year old having a tantrum/speaking loudly/bouncing off the walls and see what happens!!

Yea I'd like to see people disaplining their kids too, it's a rarity now adays

rizzumd

Your brother
i agree umm hussain, well said, he is borne muslim acording to hadith our prophet(pbuh). If FBI and cia know about this hadith, no baby will be accepted on the plan :D
Don't tell them that Flight is Allah's creation. Then they will stop operating flights. Then I will stuck here in USA without going back to my country.:) :)