Most annoying questions to ask new muslim

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
gulity i am so guilty of asking why someone convert but rest of question are so stupid

brother, our brother Mohammed just ask.. May be he is looking 4 our reply to help him More to increase his imaan..

any way..u can see My reply ..just click HERE..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
i'd like to say that i like it if people ask the question on what made me convert,

i didn't ask u why..Due to islam is the Turth .....

..and Allah saied:

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide, He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying, He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
(6:125)

The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account (3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good). (3:85)

=====================
[22] Is one whose heart Allah has opened to Islam, so that he has received enlightenment from Allah, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of Allah! they are manifestly wandering (in error)!

[23] Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah: He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

(39:22-23)

===================
Have We not expanded thee thy breast? (94:1)

But Allah saied:

[106].......but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

[107] This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.

[108] Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no heed.

[109] Without doubt, in the Hereafter they will perish.

(16:106-109)

=============================
<wasalam>

islamicfajr

west

I know the feeling.....it is a bit annoying. The most irritating is when people start on how we should try and onvert our Christian family. Yeah right. At the end of the day I wont have any family left ans tehy would rather prefer not been in my company any longer. My family accept my decision and we respect each other. I join in their religious celebration (dinners etc) and they join me with mine.

At the end of the day we are one happy family who love each other and who are a part of each other's lives. :salah:

muhamm4d

lol islamic fajr

yeh islamic fajr..im fully aware our religion of islam doesnt permit girlfriends... i meant that'born muslims' ask me about my 'life before' and its gets annoying.. because as u've said all that gets washed away, so why ask me about things i did before.. anyway, i can tell no1s ever asked u do u miss pork etc lol

q8penpals

I like the comment that I got over and over this Ramadan especially, since I am teaching High school this year.

The students would ask, "Miss, are you fasting?" I would say YES, and they would ask, "Are you Muslim?" and I would say YES, and the next words out of their mouth, "BUT YOU ARE BLOND?!" to which I would respond, "is Islam a religion NOT for blond people?" and of course they would start saying that of course, Islam if for everyone, they just didn't know any blond, American Muslims before.

The most intrusive questions I get are not from NON-Muslims, but from "born-Muslims", although after intruding they are always open to teaching me something or saying there will be there for me if I need.

I take the questions with a grain of salt - people are curious, and not all people have tact.

Whatever!

Lana

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
yeh islamic fajr..im fully aware our religion of islam doesnt permit girlfriends... i meant that'born muslims' ask me about my 'life before' and its gets annoying.. because as u've said all that gets washed away, so why ask me about things i did before.. anyway, i can tell no1s ever asked u do u miss pork etc lol

Don't care about these Question,
andkeep in ur Mind that,
when u convet to islam = Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

and Allah Saied:

Unless he repents, believes and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful, (25:70)

But those who do wrong but repent thereafter and (truly) believe, verily thy Lord is thereafter Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (25:70)

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
jazakallahu khayr :)

:salam2:

wa gazakum Allah like it..

:SMILY47: ur good brother :ma:

May Allah rewad All us paradise and All us Meet there..

u should Now :salah: to Allah 4 blessing of islam..

===========
any help insha` Allah..i'm here 4 u..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
What is answer of ist question..

salam ..

i would lov to hear answer of ist question.Just try to copy past if you have replied to anybody else about it.

but plz plz donot be annoyed..he he he..and ya if you are so then do not ans just let me know..

urs bro in islam
javed

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam ..

i would lov to hear answer of ist question.Just try to copy past if you have replied to anybody else about it.

but plz plz donot be annoyed..he he he..and ya if you are so then do not ans just let me know..

urs bro in islam
javed

wa Alaykum Alsalam

that's My simple reply just click HERE....

and any Questions feel free..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
there is no racial discrimination in islam

I would respond, "is Islam a religion NOT for blond people?"

Alhamduillah..4 blessing of islam.. there is no racial discrimination in islam..

All people are the descendants of one man and one woman, believer and kaafir, black and white, Arab and non-Arab, rich and poor, noble and lowly.

Islam does not pay attention to differences in colour, race or lineage. All people come from Adam, and Adam was created from dust. In Islam, differentiation between people is based on faith (eemaan) and piety (taqwaa), by doing that which Allaah has enjoined and avoiding that which Allaah has prohibited. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqoon (the pious)]. Verily, Allaah is All-Knowing, All Aware”

[al-Hujuraat 49:13]

Islam regards all people as equal as far as rights and duties are concerned People are equal before the law (sharee’ah), as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)” [al-Nahl 16:97]

Faith, truthfulness and piety all lead to Paradise, which is the right of the one who acquires these attributes, even if he is one of the weakest or lowliest of people.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whosoever believes in Allaah and performs righteous good deeds, He will admit him into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allaah has indeed granted for him an excellent provision” [al-Talaaq 65:11]

Kufr, arrogance and oppression all lead to Hell, even if the one who does these things is one of the richest or noblest of people.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“But those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allaah – Islamic Monotheism) and denied Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will be the dwellers of the Fire, to dwell therein forever. And worst indeed is that destination” [al-Taghaabun 64:10]

The advisors of the Messenger :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) included Muslim men of all tribes, races and colours. Their hearts were filled with Tawheed and they were brought together by their faith and piety – such as Abu Bakr from Quraysh, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib from Bani Haashim, Bilaal the Ethiopian, Suhayb the Roman, Salmaan the Persian, rich men like ‘Uthmaan and poor men like ‘Ammaar, people of means and poor people like Ahl al-Suffah, and others.

They believed in Allaah and strove for His sake, until Allaah and His Messenger were pleased with them. They were the true believers.

“Their reward with their Lord is ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow. They will abide therein forever, Allaah will be pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord”

[al-Bayyinah 98:8 – interpretation of the meaning]

From Usool al-Deen al-Islami by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem al-Tuwayjri

deenonthebrain

I like it when another Muslim women out of hijaab looks at me :)hijabi: )and asks, "Are you Muslim?" LOL!

Then there are the standbys:

No, what country did you come from before you came to America?
Is your husband Muslim?
Did you become Muslim after marrying your husband?
You know what is salaah?
You know Muhammad? How about Ali?

And the best of them all...

So, what do you think of my religion?

After hearing this stuff for over 17 years, you'd think I'd be used to it. But alas...I AM NOT!:tantrum1:

Seriously, there is a difference between curious and rude. Respect your Muslim brother/sister's privacy. Conversion does not mean your life is an open book. Asking such things breathes of hubris and gives the impression that you some how think you must condescend to this lowly convert and enlighten them as to the ways of Islam.

Please do all converts/reverts a favor and stop with the 3rd degree. I had one woman ask me if my parents were Muslim. I answered that my father was but my mother who had died was not. She says "Why didn't you teach her about Islam before she died?" Thanks for reminding me that my mother, to whom I did give dawah, died a kafir and I can't pray for her soul. I will be going home now for a good cry.:astag:

So please, back off. :fighta:

seekingtruth2

as salaamu alaykm,
“There are three things which if a person finds them, he has found the sweetness of faith: when Allaah and His Messenger are dearer to him than all else; when he loves a person for no other reason than for the sake of Allaah; and when he hates to return to kufr after Allaah has saved him from it as he would hate to be thrown into fire.” (Narrated from the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik).
I JUST LOVE THIS BROTHER....thank you.....
and yes the questions can be very annoying but you know when a brother or a sister asks me questions i have never once felt annoyed... only when the non-beleivers ask i feel offended... perhaps its in the way of the asking... though i always try to answer the questions to the best of my ability...
I have found though that when a person asks questions like why do you not eat pork or why do you not drink and i reply that its because Allah swt has told us not to i get bad responses from people like somehow there should be a better reason than this.... i never know what to say after that and i always feel like they go away simply thinking im just ignorant or something... does anyone have suggestions in these instances????
AND TO BE HONEST BROTHER THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION OF ALL WHICH EVERY KUFIR ASKS ME IS WHY DID YOU PICK THAT RELIGION>>>>>
i simply say i did not pick it, Allah swt chose me.....!!!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
i can tell no1s ever asked u do u miss pork etc lol

i get u..but when i knowWhat is the reason for the prohibition on pork? ...

and Also i should know that:

Allah saied :

“And no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.”
[al-Nisaa’ 4:65]

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

seekingtruth2

as salaamu alaykm brother,
no i do not miss pork
no i never drank before becoming muslim
no, i did not revert to islam due to a man... this was my choice!! I did not marry into islam...
no, i will NEVER go back to christianity or ANY OTHER RELIGION!!!!!!
and i really dislike it when people ask me why i wear hijab when they know arab muslims who only do it for going to the masjid!!!!why cant i be a muslim like them!!!!!So let me say this..... I dont want to be a friday muslim... i want to be a muslim every single day every single minute of my life.... not just some of the time!!!!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Im a born Muslim, but i know what it feels like to be a New Muslim as i was treated in funny ways when i was in Saudi. Some of the Arabs thought i was a New Muslim lol.. They'd ask about my family if they were Muslim and they were amazed when i said they were.

Wasalam.

Argus

One thing that distresses me is going to a Masjid and being asked if I am Muslim and then when I say yes, being assumed I have only been Muslim for a short time (I wish I could yell, IT'S BEEN MORE THAN THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE, ALHAMDUILLAH!!! hehe).

Sometimes I wish Allah born me into a Muslim family, then I wouldn't have to struggle with hiding my faith from my ignorant family (when I tried to do Dawah, they were very hostile and said that the books I gave them were 'propaganda').

Other fun questions: Are you married yet and if I say no, one of the Masjid's I went to (salafi type, closest Masjid to me) tried to play matchmaker, lol. They even said not to worry, you could get married now and not move in with your wife until you leave your parent's house, I nearly laughed my butt off.

jamilla

swt

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
All this Question..have one reply..

the reply should be is.. give them small intro about islam.. as Why islam ? ...
Always don't forgive Make that by using The Methodology of Giving Da'wah ...

u should also know that.. Allah saied :

Let there be no compulsion in religion: .....(2:256)

==================

if i do these sin before converted to islam..All forgive me..

Due to..when i convetto islam = Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

===========
*Do you ever miss pork/alcohol? (err no do me a favour!puke!)

i give my self the glad tidings of the hadeeth of the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better than that.” (Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani – may Allaah have mercy on him – in Hijaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah)

===========================
due to i know that ..it's Haraam..

If you say that it is open to speculation

because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Intoxicants, gambling, al-ansaab [animals that are sacrificed on stone altars for idols], and al-azlaam [arrows for seeking luck or decision], are an abomination of Shaytaan’s handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful. Shaytaan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allaah and from al-salaah (the prayer). So will you not then abstain?”

[al-Ma’idah 5:90-91]

, then we look at the general meaning of the phrase So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination), and say that alcohol should be avoided in all cases, whether it is drunk or applied to the skin, or used in some other way. If we look at the reason why, Allaah says, “Shaytaan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allaah and from al-salaah (the prayer). So will you not then abstain?”
===============================

the relpy should be..

i love My Lord and The sign that loves is that he gives priority to what Allaah loves even if it goes against his own desires, and i hate what Allaah hates, even if it is something to which he is inclined.. i take as friends those who are friends of Allaah and His Messenger and i take as enemies those who are the enemies of Allaah and His Messenger. i follow His Messenger :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), follows in his footsteps and accepts his guidance .All of these signs are conditions of this love, and it cannot be imagined that this love can exist without any of these conditions.

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are three things which if a person finds them, he has found the sweetness of faith: when Allaah and His Messenger are dearer to him than all else; when he loves a person for no other reason than for the sake of Allaah; and when he hates to return to kufr after Allaah has saved him from it as he would hate to be thrown into fire.” (Narrated from the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik).

====================
<wasalam Alaykum>

islamicfajr