Muhammad(PBUH) a pedophile? Whats going on..

poetic

mrs aisha b
Whats going on ? I read and hear and see all of this stuff mainly on youtube calling muhammad peace be upon him a pedophile.. How old was Aisha? Explain this to me.. My muslim name is Aisha by the way so ive been wondering about the history ... fill me in on this pedophile statment

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

poetic

mrs aisha b
Thank you, I will read tomorrow im very tired now.. I knew in my heart he couldnt be..just needed out of that negativity..ive seen so many false statements about Islam that amaze me.. I will never let anything stop me from my faith

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Alhumdulilah sister you feel that way. Just remember any time you hear something negative about Islam check it out people will try to defame our religion by any means at all times and they will not be the winners. Inshallah, tomorrow you can read the information it will benefit you greatly.

Waslam Sister

Amirah

Raihan

This is a lie and propaganda of some Christian Missionaries to hide the crimes of hundreds of pedophile priests in their churches. Hope it should now be crystal clear to all.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
subhan'allah, I am so tired of people calling our Beloved propeht Muhammad sallallahi alahi wa salaam such defile names. He was not a Pedophile but he was a propeht. The best prophet.

peace
Nasirah

Fran

Don't forget, many people in the pass considered a girl grown when she started to ...ah...see the monthly thing. So, back then, it was actually legal. Different times, different laws. Read about the past, even princesses were married at young ages for treaties and such. They just wanna make trouble.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:When they tell you that ,tell em that the holy spirit they worship also impregnated Mary when she was 12 according to their own doctrine and slander to the holy spirit is an unforgivable sin,they know that far too well too keep their tongues swinging beyond their conscience any longer.

For any further investigation on the subject just browse through the advanced searching function here on TTi,the matter has already been discussed many times, yallah be good

wassalaam
jameel