Muhammad The Last Prophet Cartoon DVD

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

anyone know the ruling of watching or showing such movie to children ??

muhammadcartoon.gif

some people confirmed it it has no image of the Prophet (PBUH) , im not sure wats the ruling on such things?

help please
JazakAllah khair :)

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
:wasalam:

Salaahm brother , I'm pretty sure it would be allowed to watch that movie. I have actually seen it myself, and yes it contains no image of Prophet Muhammad (s).

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
It's cute. I've shown that movie to my Sunday School kids and they loved it! There's no facial or even verbal depiction of the Prophet :saw:, as well as many others.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
It sounds interesting - I wonder if its available anywhere on youtube or any other streaming site, like other movies are?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahamatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

its a great movie Alhumdulilah but it has alot of things that are not depicted right or not correct, if you study the seerah properly you can come to realize those things but i think its overall good for the kids but i think the best way is to know the seerah yourself so you can pause at moments and explain them this is not correct, JazakAllah khair for all the responses

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Speaking of animated series, I caught part of the Salahudeen animated series over the weekend on YouTube. Not bad.

Idris16

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on cartoons that appear on TV?

He replied:

With regard to the cartoons which you say appear on TV, if they are in the form of humans, then the ruling on watching them depends on whether they come under the same ruling as realistic human images or not? It is most likely that they do not come under that ruling.

If they are not in the form of humans, then there is nothing wrong with watching them, so long as they are not accompanied by anything haraam such as music and so on, and they do not distract from obligatory duties. End quote.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa 2/question no. 333
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/71170/cartoon

It's not about whether we see only the prophet :saw: or not. Are faces [of human beings like the companions] invisible in the video, Yes or no?